FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meeting swingers them running others down thay have meet ?

Meeting swingers them running others down thay have meet ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You come across this meeting some who run others down thay have been with .... I like to make my own mind up about people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

years ago i was asked to a house party got there to find people who never new me a couple had been running me down to loads of the people there ..... and after thay was told i was going to be there ..... was weird as i never even new the people. Not sure what makes people do things like this to others when thay dont even know them . Was thinking about this last night .

By *arriedblackmanMan  over a year ago

Uxbridge

I know exactly what you mean! Ive had a few women saying they won't meet me because Ive met "so and so" and she must be a right slag as shes got too many verifications. When Ive asked if they actually know "so and so" its always a "no but (name) told me".

There is way too may "holier than thou" people on here who should really concentrate on what they are doing and not worry about everyone elses business.

By *azmissy67Woman  over a year ago

welshpool area

I've had loads of this - usually women i might add. I just put it down to jealously and let them get on with their lives !

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'd be gutted if I found out that people were putting me down. It's difficult enough swinging as a single female without people spreading tales and stories.

I would hope that people would ask me about _umours before they believe something untrue, but if they don't then they probably are not worth arranging a meet with.

"I know exactly what you mean! Ive had a few women saying they won't meet me because Ive met "so and so" and she must be a right slag as shes got too many verifications. When Ive asked if they actually know "so and so" its always a "no but (name) told me".

There is way too may "holier than thou" people on here who should really concentrate on what they are doing and not worry about everyone elses business."

I like to make my own mind up about people hate the back stabbing that can go on in swinging at times .

"I've had loads of this - usually women i might add. I just put it down to jealously and let them get on with their lives ! "
Have you really had loads ... how on earth did you cope ? Hurt me at the time but i had it out face to face ..... like to if this go on .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I too like to make my own mind up about peeps, hence I do not pay too much attention to verifications.

By *ssentialminx2011Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

WOW !!! THAT'S INTERESTING ???!!!

We are "newbies" and have a joint "cuckhold" profile.

But TBH Q:HOW ON EARTH can ya possibly get to know sum1 if ya dont chat and message them personally ??

That then leads to a fone call,a web cam chat ?? and more fone calls etc xx

Then ,if there's STILL chemisty , i'd arrange a meet with them x

Then and only THEN ,can ya say whether or not they're 4 you??

What's that saying ..."ya should NEVER judge a book by its cover"!!

We "personally" think the verification

system is a Great way of getting a rough indication of what sum1 is actually like but like you so kindly pointed out, these should never put ppl off meeting sum1,just becos they didnt have fab veri's xx

We found the best way is to cross refrence & find a common demoninator.

LOOKS,AGE,LIKES/DISLIKES,SIZE,STAYING POWER,playing safe,attitude,chemisty,intelligence,SOH,N/S,can Travel,& Gud selection / Variety of Verifications ALL help US towards OUR decision to message sum1

~ ~ We dont know how other ppl decide,but that's how i've done it personally & up to now ,ive made sum gr8 choices

so far ...so good !!

I think maybe 8yrs working the adult chatlines cud have given me an edge,when it cums to helping judge an individuals personality TBPH XX

OMG thats another best seller xx

i hate storys and people telling others about the person

i like to make my own mind up x

To be honest.. I have met someone before based on fantastic verifications... and when I met him I was thinking how much did he pay them to write them..

Such a disappointment.. and I can say this as I didnt verify and dont have his verification showing on my profile.

but other womens ideas of fantastic with fingers and tongue, and my word can this guy fuck.. well.. hmmmm definately wasnt good in my book.

cali

"To be honest.. I have met someone before based on fantastic verifications... and when I met him I was thinking how much did he pay them to write them..

Such a disappointment.. and I can say this as I didnt verify and dont have his verification showing on my profile.

but other womens ideas of fantastic with fingers and tongue, and my word can this guy fuck.. well.. hmmmm definately wasnt good in my book.

cali "

No one is going to admit to having a crap time as it infers they weren't up to much either, and could show them to have poor judgement lol xx

"

No one is going to admit to having a crap time as it infers they weren't up to much either, and could show them to have poor judgement lol xx"

I just think its best not to say anything..

cali

This is why I don't really read verifications as we all like different things

one person could find something they did fantastic, while another person could find it dull and the samey

i like to go by gut feelings and by the 1st or 2nd message i know if i will meet them or they wont be for me!

sheffield

Calimera!!: Thanx 4 that hun ~

~ Carl and i have actually thought that about some ppl TBPH xx

re :false verification /false profile = just to get some verification on "THEIR OWN PAGES!!"

BUT !!! "HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU TELL IF A PROFILE IS REAL OR SIMPLY A PLANT PROFILE ~ WE'LL NEVER KNOW !! xx

sheffield

Calimera!!: Thanx 4 that hun ~

re :false verification /false profile = just to get some verification on "THEIR OWN PAGES!!"

BUT !!! "HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU TELL IF A PROFILE IS REAL OR SIMPLY A PLANT PROFILE ~ WE'LL NEVER KNOW !! xx

"Calimera!!: Thanx 4 that hun ~

"

usually you can tell a false profile if it doesn't ring true or your gut tells u

By *lexaWoman  over a year ago

southampton

"You come across this meeting some who run others down thay have been with .... I like to make my own mind up about people. "

You are right, it's disrespectful to run other people down in meets. I had fun at a party recently, and then during a meet with a couple who knew the party organisers, the couple ran them down and said their parties were awful etc. Sour grapes possibly? It's all so very subjective all of this.

If someone is blatently lying on their profile, saying they are 6'2, athletic build, 9' cock etc then you meet only to find that are everything other than that, then I think a bit of honesty with others is in order in that case. Other than that, repect is the thing. Also, bad-mouthing others will probably only serve to get yourself a bad reputation in the long-term, especially if you play locally - this is a very small world we're swinging in after all.

o give respect all the times and i don't kiss and tell about a meet as its the persons i met and my business what we did and didn't do

I am extremely open and honest when i meet people and some people cant handle the fact, specially when a meet spins me a tale and i know instantly they are lying ( thanks to managing men at work i know the lies from the truth and its crap at times)

I read an article in a newspaper about married men who cheat on their wives. It said they like to tell other men about the women they have had sex with, but what you dont hear about doesnt hurt you.

sheffield

Alexa bbes xx thanx 4 that also xx

It makes it soooo much better and so worth while when ya get good feedback,that totally nails exactly why ya placed a thread xx Mwah xx

I had a guy that decided he wouldnt meet me again after having met for a drink and getting on great because of a verification I received as he decided he didnt want to be 2nd best in my local area of fucks?! His loss lol..

sheffield

Re Jacqs :

Yes again spot on "gut reactions & a very good memory!!" xx

"what did my old Dad teach me about nasty ppl that tell lies"" ~

" A LIAR HAS TO HAVE A BLOODY GOOD MEMORY !!" .....so so true xx thanx hun xx Mwah x Alex

By *lexaWoman  over a year ago

southampton

"I had a guy that decided he wouldnt meet me again after having met for a drink and getting on great because of a verification I received as he decided he didnt want to be 2nd best in my local area of fucks?! His loss lol.."

What a conceited up-his-own-arse tosser!!

i love it when people think they are 2nd best

its a swinging site not a looking for love site

"Re Jacqs :

Yes again spot on "gut reactions & a very good memory!!" xx

"what did my old Dad teach me about nasty ppl that tell lies"" ~

" A LIAR HAS TO HAVE A BLOODY GOOD MEMORY !!" .....so so true xx thanx hun

xx Mwah x Alex "

anytime its something i go by

You get it everywhere jo...

even on here you get the pm brigade discussing so and so and its not always nice.

And sometimes its those who profess to "make their own minds up" that do it.

We cant like everyone and everyone aint gonna like us but at least be honest about it.

Dont like, ignore, simples.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I was once asked ages ago by a female friend, woman to woman my personal opinion of a person. I mailed her being honest as that was my opinion of the male but said it was down to her is she met him as his other verfis were great but massively not to my taste. I dont think she did meet him after all. But she asked my opinion on the man so I gave it. I hope others wouldnt feel this was bad of me.

pretty difficult question really...there is points i think that sound valid not talking about other people...however if im inviting someone around to my house a friends house a nite out a club or anything thta really involves meeting other people in a groupsocial or groupsexual way, i want to know the fact are they are not a...wait for it...wait for it....just wait a little bit more...RELAX..well i want to make sure they arent a fucking CUNT!... see i said it again, I fucking HATE CUNTS...and if i can avoid them through word of mouth then so fucking be it, I will not sit embarrassed in my home or anothers having not even used some of my FRIENDS judgements, of course I'm not talking about sexual prowesss etc etc I'am talking about behaviour..and cleanliness is a great help!

Last week i'm talking to a meet and she tells me shes being gettin abuse and had reported the individual, its not my way to want to msg the person to stand up for my friend, what IS in my interest is that I dont really want to come in contact with this person whos sent abuse do I?- dont deal with 'that word' type of people save half of fab the problem of meeting some of them (as we arent all PERFECT in our selectiveness)

There are always exceptions to the rule. If someone is passing on info which is in the best interest of those they are going to meet then ok

If its purely out of spite or jealousy then no.

I go with my gut instinct which normally serves me well and then i can make my own mind up about someone .

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Before I comment, I will say that I know it is not just a single guy thing! But...

When we used to meet single guys, we always met for a drink and perhaps a meal first. I suppose it was like a sort of Interview for all concerned. They would ask us a question and we'd ask them. However, we did find that after a couple of drinks, the guys would start to not only tell us who they had met, but also what they did and how they got on!

We also met a couple near Swindon at a nice country pub. Conversation went well and we all seemed to get on really well. We were just about to ask them back to our hotel room when he started to slag off a couple we knew (and had played with!) She joined in and it was plain they really disliked them.

Nedless (we hope) to say, we never took any of them any further. It seems to us that some people are a littel embarrassed and don't like gaps in the conversation, so fill it with whatever comes into their heads! Usually, given the reason we are all there, other meets.

Oh and we met that Jo!!! Could tell you some stories... Send us an email if you want the dirt on her (For you, jo xxxx)

In the OP's case its down to jealousy pure and simple. I went in chat once when the lovely Jo was on cam and noone was talking, they were too engrossed in her sexy poses. I would imagine some women would be very pissed off with the fact she had all the male attention. So to get her back then they knock her down a little.

Some single guys will tell the woman they are currently with that she is the best thing since sliced bread and knock the others they have played with. Just realise that they are doing the same to you with the next woman they meet.

Hopefully most will be gracious and use discretion. We all share silly swinging stories but I don't like to hear others being called

I used to get this quite a lot by a charming single woman that was after my ex hubby, he wasnt the ex at the time tho lol

when we was together we used to meet as singles as well as a couple and a woman my then hubby used to meet fell in love with him to the point she was introducing him to people as her boy friend and telling people they was moving in together

When it became obvious she was a true bunny boiler the ex stopped meeting her at this point she totally lost the plot, she was telling people it was all my fault and the only reason he didnt leave me was because i was emotionally black mailing him with the children to stay and actually said....i stole her boyfriend!! of course being the innocent young single female everyone took 'her side' and i became the bad bastard who a lot of people fell out with, people stopped inviting me to oparties etc bacause of the stuff she was telling them about me to get back at me for taking her man, who id been married to for 15 years by the way

what made me laugh the most was even people i had never met before started blocking me and turning their noses up at me in clubs and socials etc so bloody god know what stories about me was going round

but hey gives them something to talk about eh

» Add a new message to this topic