FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > OK !! ........"what's you're interruptation of "average?",big? W/E? VW?Eand go on then .lol twisted

OK !! ........"what's you're interruptation of "average?",big? W/E? VW?Eand go on then .lol twisted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssentialminx2011 OP   Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

"you've twisted m'arm lol ....VVVW/E ??

I say lol ~

(a) below average = 4 1/2inch or Less?

(b)Average = 4 3/4in to 6 3/4 inch

(c)Abv Average = 7in to 8ins ??

(d) W/E 8 1/2 to 9ins??

(e) VW/E 9in~10ins ??

(f) VVW/E AND ABOVE tel : *******lol

over to you ..... lol xx Alex

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What do u call the 1/4 of an inch in-between 6 3/4 and 7inches ???

i consider jason as w/e, and hes got 9,i specifically ask for w/e guys,whats the point of below average,you might be a nice guy, but you aint gonna satisfy me!!

9" and above well endowed but most i know are between 5-8"

Well I can honestly say size does not interest me as I'm one of those weirdo's who doesn't get off on penetration alone!

im with u miss julie.been with w/e and been with average.im more of the better the personality better the shag.it is wot u do with it that matters. auds.x

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

i agree on the "its how you use what you got" ......... as a guy can have a massive cock but not really satisfy you and a guy with am average cock can...... depends on the person

Do men get the tap out ????????? or gess there size ..... thay must have two sizes one when not hard one when hard ... ?

Ladies, more than a mouthful is just a waste and there's some big gobs out there

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Some big numbers posted there. I`m somewhere between an 8 &9. But measurement is all about where you start from. I`m sure some women really get off on being stretched as wide as possible. but thats more of a girth issue. Im also sure for some women being penetrated to the point of being split does little for them. I know that bunny is this way inclined and that a very deep fucking can actually be more about pain than enjoyment.

If we were looking for single guys I` pretty sure that the missus would add a preferance for a guy 7 or under so she could have a nice hard fucking without feeling like she was about to be internally punched in the stomach. The is no more of a passion killer than your wife feeling nausious due to deep thrusting.

I guess for women the depth and stretiness of their pussy would either add or take away from any additional cock size.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Well I can honestly say size does not interest me as I'm one of those weirdo's who doesn't get off on penetration alone! "

+1 another weirdo here

some guys must measure from the balls on the bedstead, to the knob on the bedroom door

im a big 3 inches

"im with u miss julie.been with w/e and been with average.im more of the better the personality better the shag.it is wot u do with it that matters. auds.x "
Absolutely spot on luv x

I prefer average, its a bit more difficult to give decent oral if it gets lost in your hand! And too well endowed is no use to me, just becomes painful, but each to their own!

By *ssentialminx2011 OP   Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

WELL FABSTERS !!! ~

That was very interesting ()tyvm to ALL who contributed ~ to yet "another" interesting "Minxy thread!!" xx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

" THANK SO MUCH 4 ALL THE LUVLIE MESSAGES ~with regards Jacks Appendix op

He's back home and recovering brilliantly xx (His Mums bored silly ,off work,but @ least i have the forums lol)to fill the odd Hr or so !!

lots of genuine love Alex n Carl xxx

Not much mention of girth or the ability to actually keep it up.

I have a very good friend with a genuine 10 inch cock.He's a good looking lad,tall dark and works out.He is however as tight as a ducks arse and unable to stay sober off recreational drugs and can not hold a conversation.

When we go out he has to beat the girls off with a stick and he does not even talk to them or buy them a drink!

Without exception every single girl he has slept with described his cock as like "sucking a can of " however he's a one hit wonder.Know's nothing about foreplay and quite regularly I've seen young women sucking on it like mad trying to get him both concious and erect .

Size does matter but only if your ego is smaller than your cock and you actually are able and know how to use it.

regards to guys measuring their manhoods,,,some great pics on some guys profiles,,have seen pics with guys with their knobs against a sky tv remote,a can of irn bru.a ruler...there funny as feck lol

auds xx

"regards to guys measuring their manhoods,,,some great pics on some guys profiles,,have seen pics with guys with their knobs against a sky tv remote,a can of irn bru.a ruler...there funny as feck lol

auds xx "

its funny as fuck to see they give great comedy value if nothing else

If I had a guy come over that was full of ego about his cock size.. Id get him to measure up against my biggest too.. its some 16inchs long and wider than a fist..

I love to sometimes show that toy.. lol

Cali

"If I had a guy come over that was full of ego about his cock size.. Id get him to measure up against my biggest too.. its some 16inchs long and wider than a fist..

I love to sometimes show that toy.. lol

Cali "

mayday mayday! bucket alert!!

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

If I new what interruptation meant I would answer the question.

"

mayday mayday! bucket alert!! "

*sigh* you ever going to actually learn how pussys actually work..

ask the guys that fucked me after I was fisted last week... it makes it tighter not looser..

"

mayday mayday! bucket alert!!

*sigh* you ever going to actually learn how pussys actually work..

ask the guys that fucked me after I was fisted last week... it makes it tighter not looser..

"

RED ALERT!

it dose not matter what the size of it is - its how you use it

thanks, tactile and lots of touching, fondling and cuddling and kissing and oral.

"

RED ALERT!"

You really dont have a clue..lol

and I disagree with the fact size does not matter..as I go for length... girth not so much.. although sometimes to have it ache as it spreads you to push in is good... but then sometimes two fingers can be a tight fit.. lol

but I like depth.. so to me size does matter..

cali

"

RED ALERT!

You really dont have a clue..lol

and I disagree with the fact size does not matter..as I go for length... girth not so much.. although sometimes to have it ache as it spreads you to push in is good... but then sometimes two fingers can be a tight fit.. lol

but I like depth.. so to me size does matter..

cali "

am only winding u up

"

am only winding u up "

I post so as anyone else reading doesnt get the wrong idea.. as I spoke to a woman the other day that said she would love to try it but didnt think she would ever have good sex again if she did.. lol

cali

"

am only winding u up

I post so as anyone else reading doesnt get the wrong idea.. as I spoke to a woman the other day that said she would love to try it but didnt think she would ever have good sex again if she did.. lol

cali"

well if all else fails ive still got a nice sized fist

» Add a new message to this topic