FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > nice rejection messages

nice rejection messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittlemorespice OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Is there such a thing? I try...I really do. Still it seems I fail sometimes. I know some don't send them, fair enough. We do. I would like to know....if you had to be rejected what would you prefer to hear? I guess too goodlooking or too well endowed will be in there somewhere...lol. however would also like some helpful genuine ideas.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

Thanks for your mail message

At this time it has to be a polite no thanks from us

Have fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a single male I can say that ANY message at all is much nicer than being ignored.

Just a simple thanks but no thanks and if they persist put a block on.

depends

sometimes if they have wrote a decent message i will take the time to reply with a no thanks

but if its a message and they havent bothered with a decent message or photo or havent read the criteria i wont respond

We just say, thanks for your message, but you're not for us and then we wish them luck and happy swinging...I don't think it has to be any more specific than that.

We've tried the-no you do bareback...no you're too pushy...no, you're straight...it just seems to lead to some kind of licence to message back and neither of us are interested in entering dialogue that'll end up going nowhere.

London

True Lincs.. we even get comebacks on the "at this time" portion of our message

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Thanks but not for me. Good luck and happy swinging. x"

End of!

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"depends

sometimes if they have wrote a decent message i will take the time to reply with a no thanks

but if its a message and they havent bothered with a decent message or photo or havent read the criteria i wont respond"

+1

"We just say, thanks for your message, but you're not for us and then we wish them luck and happy swinging...I don't think it has to be any more specific than that.

We've tried the-no you do bareback...no you're too pushy...no, you're straight...it just seems to lead to some kind of licence to message back and neither of us are interested in entering dialogue that'll end up going nowhere."

correct xx

If we are rejecting an approach from a first letter we will just say, "no thank you", or "Sorry we don't think we would be suited to you" or something along those lines.

If we decide it's a "no", after viewing their pics we would say something like, "thank you for your pics, it's very flattering that someone might want to get to know us a little better, but it's best that we tell you now, that we don't intend to take this any further.

We do hope you understand and we wish you all the very best for the future".

We find it more difficult to find the right words if we have made the first contact.

North Cornwall

Interesting....this is all much the same as us but I am asking that you forget what you say as a rejector and think about what you would like to read as a rejectee you may find a difference...

North Cornwall

"If we are rejecting an approach from a first letter we will just say, "no thank you", or "Sorry we don't think we would be suited to you" or something along those lines.

If we decide it's a "no", after viewing their pics we would say something like, "thank you for your pics, it's very flattering that someone might want to get to know us a little better, but it's best that we tell you now, that we don't intend to take this any further.

We do hope you understand and we wish you all the very best for the future".

We find it more difficult to find the right words if we have made the first contact."

Oh jack...you are all soft and squigy inside....

i have been rejected which is fine i dont reply saying shame etc etc

its a case we all like different things different type

i was rejected the other week as being too big yet at chams on Sunday he was chatting me up giving it the big one, i smiled and said "u rejected me for being too big remember"

he blushed and couldn't say a word

i wasnt disappointed at the rejection at all made me smile on sunday when he tried it on lol

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Interesting....this is all much the same as us but I am asking that you forget what you say as a rejector and think about what you would like to read as a rejectee you may find a difference..."

think I would stick with receiving the response I send. Wouldn't like someone to come up with a 20 point list... too fat/thin, too ugly, too short, etc - I'm a sensitive wee soul you know

"Interesting....this is all much the same as us but I am asking that you forget what you say as a rejector and think about what you would like to read as a rejectee you may find a difference...

think I would stick with receiving the response I send. Wouldn't like someone to come up with a 20 point list... too fat/thin, too ugly, too short, etc - I'm a sensitive wee soul you know "

we know ur a scottish bint

Gloucester

umm... i think we've only ever had one actual rejection message I don;t think I'd mine 'thanks but no thanks', to be honest - I'd like it made clear but with no actual reason expressed, I guess (which is what I do)

Gloucester

"umm... i think we've only ever had one actual rejection message I don;t think I'd mine 'thanks but no thanks', to be honest - I'd like it made clear but with no actual reason expressed, I guess (which is what I do)"

meant to read mind, not mine.... oops!

"Interesting....this is all much the same as us but I am asking that you forget what you say as a rejector and think about what you would like to read as a rejectee you may find a difference..."

We try to reply in the same vane as we would like to receive

How about, "you must be fooking joking" or " what? meet you? no fooking chance"

North Cornwall

"Interesting....this is all much the same as us but I am asking that you forget what you say as a rejector and think about what you would like to read as a rejectee you may find a difference...

We try to reply in the same vane as we would like to receive"

I can see that and I like your style.

London

"How about, "you must be fooking joking" or " what? meet you? no fooking chance""

Might have thought it but never used it

North Cornwall

Would be nice to hear from a some single guys... I hear they are the experts..bless x

We've never been rejected yet...not really, I'm joking. I don't think we'd want any more than we put for others...to be honest-we're not to everyones tastes and that's absolutely fine

London

We have received a few and also notice we get blocked

neither bothers us

By *ravellingAndyMan  over a year ago

Brandon

"Would be nice to hear from a some single guys... I hear they are the experts..bless x"

Thanks

As a lone male I fully understand the silence as a reply and accept the 'thanks but no thanks'. If I was told I was too handsome or too well endowed then I would certainly know that my profile had been ignored! It would be interesting to receive a critique of my introduction mail and / or profile but I know people don't have the time considering all the mails lone fems and couples receive. This would also get into the whole thing about striking up the conversation where the lone male could answer an objection or dislike and start becoming a pleader or a pest. If I'm a 'maybe' then say and we can chat and find out more about each other, but if I'm a 'no' then say so.

North Cornwall

I think if it was us I would just like a no thank you. Then we could insert our own reasons hehe

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

if i'm definitely interested i do the thanks for the interest but you're not my type, good luck kind of thing. if its a maybe i may just respond to a compliment with a thanks so i can have time to digest and hopefully further conversation to help me decide.

today i received a reply to my thanks but no thanks message which i felt was a little unwarranted... he told me to fuck off!

now i know its hard for people when they've made the effort to say hello, but i do make the effort to politely reply even when its a refusal so i was a bit miffed!!

but i have a thick skin and a strong sense of self worth and if this thread hadn't been here i would have let it slide...

I find people take it a lot better if you don't actually use the word "No".

My personal favourite:

"I think it's best if we both keep looking."

"Would be nice to hear from a some single guys... I hear they are the experts..bless x

Thanks

As a lone male I fully understand the silence as a reply and accept the 'thanks but no thanks'. If I was told I was too handsome or too well endowed then I would certainly know that my profile had been ignored! It would be interesting to receive a critique of my introduction mail and / or profile but I know people don't have the time considering all the mails lone fems and couples receive. This would also get into the whole thing about striking up the conversation where the lone male could answer an objection or dislike and start becoming a pleader or a pest. If I'm a 'maybe' then say and we can chat and find out more about each other, but if I'm a 'no' then say so."

Im more worried this message on here from you is more than your profile is worded

North Cornwall

"I find people take it a lot better if you don't actually use the word "No".

My personal favourite:

"I think it's best if we both keep looking.""

Hahahahahaha......oops I may have burst something!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

some people dont even say they reject you ...they just leave the site. I would much rather know im not what they want. ..I try to be polite and say no thank you .

North Cornwall

"Would be nice to hear from a some single guys... I hear they are the experts..bless x

Thanks

As a lone male I fully understand the silence as a reply and accept the 'thanks but no thanks'. If I was told I was too handsome or too well endowed then I would certainly know that my profile had been ignored! It would be interesting to receive a critique of my introduction mail and / or profile but I know people don't have the time considering all the mails lone fems and couples receive. This would also get into the whole thing about striking up the conversation where the lone male could answer an objection or dislike and start becoming a pleader or a pest. If I'm a 'maybe' then say and we can chat and find out more about each other, but if I'm a 'no' then say so.

Im more worried this message on here from you is more than your profile is worded "

Now now...different thread!

North Cornwall

"some people dont even say they reject you ...they just leave the site. I would much rather know im not what they want. ..I try to be polite and say no thank you ."

God how did you scare them that much?!

Brandon

"Im more worried this message on here from you is more than your profile is worded "

Thanks for your critique jacqs and yes, you are right I have a pretty scant profile and few photos which probably accounts for my intimate knowledge of rejection

I used to reply to every one, feeling it was rude not too, but have given up.

To many are rude back, still keep trying or just simply don't get message and end up on my block list.

and quite simply theres not enought time becomes more like a job than the reason i'm here which is fun.

"Im more worried this message on here from you is more than your profile is worded

Thanks for your critique jacqs and yes, you are right I have a pretty scant profile and few photos which probably accounts for my intimate knowledge of rejection "

it wasnt critique babe xxxx

Brandon

"it wasnt critique babe xxxx"

sounds like another thread, 'babe'!

"it wasnt critique babe xxxx

sounds like another thread, 'babe'! "

"Would be nice to hear from a some single guys... I hear they are the experts..bless x"

well i'm no moaner lol...I tend to send introductory mails, mostly always send a face pic, try and inject humour, I ask for a mail back if interested or not(if i get a clear no, i wont message again unless its by mistake...)-I never use BLOCK for messaging purposes alone- who knows when u might just bump into that person(s) persons who didnt like ur profile or pics but take a shine to u in person.

Brandon

"

That's OK 'hun' just teasing you

My bad sense of humour

That's OK 'hun' just teasing you

My bad sense of humour "

amytime darling xxx

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"some people dont even say they reject you ...they just leave the site. I would much rather know im not what they want. ..I try to be polite and say no thank you .

God how did you scare them that much?! "

seems so yes. Im actually quite sad about that

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

A thankyou but no thankyou would be nice and polite or just delete the message.

Leaving it open or unread looks like they are just wading throughout the dross till they get to my excellent message lol

North Cornwall

"some people dont even say they reject you ...they just leave the site. I would much rather know im not what they want. ..I try to be polite and say no thank you .

God how did you scare them that much?!

seems so yes. Im actually quite sad about that"

Aw..sure it wasn't because of you! Lol

Irrespective of how nice a rejection message, some people will always take rejection badly, IMHO.

Brandon

"Irrespective of how nice a rejection message, some people will always take rejection badly, IMHO. "
Oh no we don't

Sorry, feeling naughty

"Irrespective of how nice a rejection message, some people will always take rejection badly, IMHO. Oh no we don't

Sorry, feeling naughty "

I just hatewank call em names, wank over the pics and thats it all out my system, move on and repeat lol

Seriously if the people writing to us have taken the time to read our profile properly and make an effort to introduce themselves then we will take the time to look at their profile and reply, even if it is " Thanks for your message, sorry but you're not our type!" But at the end of the day most of the messages we get clearly show that the writer has not read our profile correctly, they have put no effort into what they have done. We will just delete it. If they message again in the same style we will block them. Personally we don't want to meet people that can't be bothered to read our profile, its as insulting as not being bothered to have a bath or shower before meeting us. Swinging successfully has a lot to do with mutual respect and that starts at the get go by having having enough respect to actually read our profile before jotting down thoughtless inarticulate one liner to say "Hi fancy a fuck"....Bill

nice thought,

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

mine is thanks .....but no thanks

I have had a few that say

thanks but no thanks

and I always answer

thanks for letting me know and hope you find what you are looking for!!

polite but to the point

As already said, alot of couple/single woman get unindated with messages and cant reply to all. Though i occasionally get a "Thanks, but you aren't what we/I are/am looking for. Take care" which is nice.

as a single guy any rejection letter is nice, i reckon if i send out 20 mails be lucky to get more than 2 rejection reply's, and as i always read a profile and only reply to ones in age bracket etc and personalise every approach i make.

curtosy is i think all anyone asks for on here, a simple "sorry your not our type" or "thanks for the message but your not for us" would be fine.

what always makes me laugh is the people who put a codeword in their profile and say "put **** in your message to show you have read our profile and we will reply to you" they never reply and I now avoid them like the plague

"as a single guy any rejection letter is nice, i reckon if i send out 20 mails be lucky to get more than 2 rejection reply's, and as i always read a profile and only reply to ones in age bracket etc and personalise every approach i make.

curtosy is i think all anyone asks for on here, a simple "sorry your not our type" or "thanks for the message but your not for us" would be fine.

what always makes me laugh is the people who put a codeword in their profile and say "put **** in your message to show you have read our profile and we will reply to you" they never reply and I now avoid them like the plague "

Maybe they're intimidated by your ability to be in 5 places at once

» Add a new message to this topic