FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The "I'm an Alpha Bull" type of guys

The "I'm an Alpha Bull" type of guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently had a spate of these guys try and chat to us under the assumption that we're in a cuckold relationship. What's worse is, the first few messages seem fine, it's once they have us on Kik that it gets aggressive and cocky.

Does anyone else find this attitude annoying unless you've already spoken about wanting it, especially when you've specifically pointed out your not into this on your profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very much so! Also amusing when it's a very slim young guy, when we send a more telling pic and he realises J is a fucking adonis

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think there are people here that "think" that they are alpha and think that they can cuckold anyway....

sometimes they are loud and brash and are right about everything.... just remember that empty vessels make the most noise!

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

They make us laugh, as though they’re doing us a favour. What they don’t realise is that we’re a couple and have sex on tap, so they actually want us more than we need them. Cocky, pretentious players will always inevitably end up blocked. Arrogance and desperation will get you nowhere. Just saying.

Mr x

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Just another example of guys not bothering to read profiles properly. Yes it is annoying when this happens.

I met a couple recently. The lady didnt play because she felt I was not aggressive enough in my sexual desire for her...in hindsight, I think she had a point. Its the reason I cant stand those who say that being a "nice guy" is all one needs to get laid.

OP you are on person, one profile. When attending private events and hearing about experiences from those I know who attend events like BMFC, cocky and aggressive is very much the order of the day. I never was that much into the humiliation aspect of cuckolding myself but I do know that most of the couples I dealt with actually wanted a guy who was more aggressive and forward.

I like alpha guys. But that doesn’t mean aggressive. To me that means controlled and assertive. That’s what Sir is. Major difference.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I like alpha guys. But that doesn’t mean aggressive. To me that means controlled and assertive. That’s what Sir is. Major difference. "

to too many people cuckold means you have to humiliate the person as well... for too many people here they don't realise there is a different between adding a 3rd to compliment what they already have, and adding a 3rd to replace what they don't have......

typically rookie mistake, and typical alpha mistake......

"I met a couple recently. The lady didnt play because she felt I was not aggressive enough in my sexual desire for her...in hindsight, I think she had a point. Its the reason I cant stand those who say that being a "nice guy" is all one needs to get laid.

OP you are on person, one profile. When attending private events and hearing about experiences from those I know who attend events like BMFC, cocky and aggressive is very much the order of the day. I never was that much into the humiliation aspect of cuckolding myself but I do know that most of the couples I dealt with actually wanted a guy who was more aggressive and forward. "

I totally agree that all aspects of the cuck lifestyle likely have a place, I just think that it's annoying yet hilarious that a guy who considers himself a bit fit just assumes that because I'm a more average guy, that she must need his masculinity in her life/pussy immediately.

The key here is communication. Check that you're all after the same thing before wading in with your fantasy only to be told it's not gonna happen.

It's as though a lot of these men come from the McDonald's school of advertising. Big, in your face, everywhere, "this is what we do and you may choose to avoid us but you can't fucking ignore us" type of attitude.

"I met a couple recently. The lady didnt play because she felt I was not aggressive enough in my sexual desire for her...in hindsight, I think she had a point. Its the reason I cant stand those who say that being a "nice guy" is all one needs to get laid.

OP you are on person, one profile. When attending private events and hearing about experiences from those I know who attend events like BMFC, cocky and aggressive is very much the order of the day. I never was that much into the humiliation aspect of cuckolding myself but I do know that most of the couples I dealt with actually wanted a guy who was more aggressive and forward.

I totally agree that all aspects of the cuck lifestyle likely have a place, I just think that it's annoying yet hilarious that a guy who considers himself a bit fit just assumes that because I'm a more average guy, that she must need his masculinity in her life/pussy immediately.

The key here is communication. Check that you're all after the same thing before wading in with your fantasy only to be told it's not gonna happen.

It's as though a lot of these men come from the McDonald's school of advertising. Big, in your face, everywhere, "this is what we do and you may choose to avoid us but you can't fucking ignore us" type of attitude. "

I just realized its the guy and not the girl talking. LOL I gotta be honest, this post comes of as a bit defensive. Did one of those "alpha bull types" message you? I have to be honest, you're gonna need to have thicker skin here on Fab

Take it on the chin, sometimes you're gonna get messages which can breach your sensibilities. You're probably better off blocking single men and finding them yourself.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

It's as though a lot of these men come from the McDonald's school of advertising. Big, in your face, everywhere, "this is what we do and you may choose to avoid us but you can't fucking ignore us" type of attitude.

I just realized its the guy and not the girl talking. LOL I gotta be honest, this post comes of as a bit defensive. Did one of those "alpha bull types" message you? I have to be honest, you're gonna need to have thicker skin here on Fab

Take it on the chin, sometimes you're gonna get messages which can breach your sensibilities. You're probably better off blocking single men and finding them yourself. "

I don’t think anything about their profile suggests they’d be into a cuckold type meet so I think they have every right to complain about the men on here making that assumption.

We get it from the male half of (supposed) couples too sometimes, they come over all ‘He-man’ and virtually tell us (me) how he invented sex and is the only person who could ever do it properly. I find it a real turn off. Mrs x

Take it on the chin, sometimes you're gonna get messages which can breach your sensibilities. You're probably better off blocking single men and finding them yourself.

I don’t think anything about their profile suggests they’d be into a cuckold type meet so I think they have every right to complain about the men on here making that assumption.

We get it from the male half of (supposed) couples too sometimes, they come over all ‘He-man’ and virtually tell us (me) how he invented sex and is the only person who could ever do it properly. I find it a real turn off. Mrs x "

I’m so glad Sir isn’t like that. Then again I wouldn’t be with him if he was. Runaway in the opposite direction !!!! I bite my tongue a lot, but I think I’d be falling over myself to have a little word

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

We used to get this a lot.

Those types must all be blocked by us now though or XX has ran them off the site with her rather blunt replies

Perhaps they've managed to read our profile

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I kind of like the old joke:

Young bull turns to old bull and says, “ let’s run down to those cows down there and shag a few”.

Old bull turns to young bull, looks at him before replying, “let’s walk, then shag them all!”

Take it on the chin, sometimes you're gonna get messages which can breach your sensibilities. You're probably better off blocking single men and finding them yourself. "

I'm in no way phased by these guys, I'm annoyed because it's tedious. You start talking to a guy because he opened up a seemingly intriguing dialogue, and within literally 3-4 messages, they out themselves as these super arrogant tosspots who shake the earth when they fuck a girl. Who'll ruin her for other men and send her home a shaking mess to her inferior boyfriend.

I have plenty thick skin, and I'm not offended at all, I just hate then having to say to these guys "calm down a bit dude, she just thinks your hot and wouldn't mind the additional dick on occasion".

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"i think there are people here that "think" that they are alpha and think that they can cuckold anyway....

sometimes they are loud and brash and are right about everything.... just remember that empty vessels make the most noise!"

You are a very wise man...x

To put the other side of the coin, and echoing Superfreak there are cuckold relationships who like the extremely assertive bordering on arrogant types. It is horses for courses or bulls for cucolds.

In all things fetish there is something for everyone. I find some of the comments on the thread like a worker blaming a sledgehammer for being a sledgehammer when they wanted a claw hammer.

As numerous threads on the forum have shown there are different ways of having a cuck relationship.

I do find it dispiriting that in all things fetish people try to maintain there is only one true way. When it is only the one true way for them.

"To put the other side of the coin, and echoing Superfreak there are cuckold relationships who like the extremely assertive bordering on arrogant types. It is horses for courses or bulls for cucolds.

In all things fetish there is something for everyone. I find some of the comments on the thread like a worker blaming a sledgehammer for being a sledgehammer when they wanted a claw hammer.

As numerous threads on the forum have shown there are different ways of having a cuck relationship.

I do find it dispiriting that in all things fetish people try to maintain there is only one true way. When it is only the one true way for them."

Exactly.

The problem with the forum is that it assumes everyone is looking for a chinwag with their swinging. Many are not...in fact I would say its likely that most are not considering the forum is nowhere near as populated as the rest of the site.

Some do indeed like the politeness and swinging partners to share some sensibilities...but many do not. Its like I said in another thread, some genuinely do want big cocks and "bad boys".

"To put the other side of the coin, and echoing Superfreak there are cuckold relationships who like the extremely assertive bordering on arrogant types. It is horses for courses or bulls for cucolds.

I do find it dispiriting that in all things fetish people try to maintain there is only one true way. When it is only the one true way for them."

This isn't at all what my point is though. It was simply to guage your audience before saying anything too forward or outlandish.

Can you only be an alpha male if you have a huge dick?

"Can you only be an alpha male if you have a huge dick? "

Absolutely not.

But it adds to the image. Plenty of women who will tell you the best, most rigorous sex they had were with men who were average and even below. But, considering this is Fab, much of the criteria that couples assess will be visual. So things like beards, tatts and cocks will add the idea of an "alphabull", but indeed all that glitters is not gold as they say.

...have just fabbed your pics , id enjoy just learning a couples favorite pleasures, and to hopefully encouraged to try out their kinks, im just a fairly average 44 year old, but do appreciate a curvy shapely woman, and a well built guy

I do find it dispiriting that in all things fetish people try to maintain there is only one true way. When it is only the one true way for them.

This isn't at all what my point is though. It was simply to guage your audience before saying anything too forward or outlandish. "

I dont think there was anything wrong with what you stated. Especially in the last post, I can imagine there are a lot of morons who seem to think that they're gods gift to sexuality.

I would say dont even worry about it because 1. talk is cheap (lol) and 2. good sex is very much dependent on who you're having it with, so I wouldnt really trust the opinion of someone who claims they're always amazing in bed.

It's a common thing from some when approaching anyone, not just couples. An assumption I wanted a dominant aggressive force when my profile indicted nothing of the sort.

It is the eay of copy and paste gab messages.

"Can you only be an alpha male if you have a huge dick?

Absolutely not.

But it adds to the image. Plenty of women who will tell you the best, most rigorous sex they had were with men who were average and even below. But, considering this is Fab, much of the criteria that couples assess will be visual. So things like beards, tatts and cocks will add the idea of an "alphabull", but indeed all that glitters is not gold as they say. "

I couldn’t agree more with this statement!

Experience over youth is the question....we’ve often said that the louder the bleet the smaller the goat!

Not a cuckold couple but in all aspects of couples looking for a guy those inexperienced with couples tend to be the most arrogant not saying that those who enjoy the cuck couples don’t know what a cuck couple want just an open observation of inexperience with guys thinking they’d like a couple!

Fuck my hubby would get exceptionally pissed if some “ alpha “ thinking wanna be started giving it the “ who’s the man “ attitude.

That’s why when looking for a male to join us we conducted our own search

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

I'm not saying there's not a place for alpha-wotsits but if they had half a brain cell they'd realise their place isn't anywhere near profile.

OP you are on person, one profile. When attending private events and hearing about experiences from those I know who attend events like BMFC, cocky and aggressive is very much the order of the day. I never was that much into the humiliation aspect of cuckolding myself but I do know that most of the couples I dealt with actually wanted a guy who was more aggressive and forward. "

Clearly not read the OP. What you say would work for a cuckold couple....the OP has said they are NOT in that scenario. Seems it's not just profiles that people don't read.?

"Recently had a spate of these guys try and chat to us under the assumption that we're in a cuckold relationship. What's worse is, the first few messages seem fine, it's once they have us on Kik that it gets aggressive and cocky.

Does anyone else find this attitude annoying unless you've already spoken about wanting it, especially when you've specifically pointed out your not into this on your profile?

"

Yes it is unsatisfying for us but then I guess lots of couples want exactly that, so fair enough. Speaking for myself, I’m a beta enabler kind of guy. Gets me enough in a sort of a way and makes my wife go nuts when me and one of her lovers start to give her pleasure together.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I just don't get why anyone would assume that's what someone wants?

Yes their profile might say cuckold couple but you chat with both of them first and see what they both like and more importantly dislike.

Then if they want more agreesion from their intended sexual partner it can be agreed as to how far it can be taken..

As already said on this post..communication is key from the very start...

» Add a new message to this topic