FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nudists and Swinging?

Nudists and Swinging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reddieTeresa OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We are looking for some advice from experienced Nudists/Naturalists {of which there seems to be plenty of on Fab}. We have had the occasional naked sunbathe on holiday but thats about it.

We are moving house shortly to a new home in Elland-and have discovered that there is a Nudist camp literally within walking distance of our new home.

We are aiming to go and have a look round with a view to joining and are interested to know how swinging/swingers are viewed at these camps. We like playing with single guys and couples.

Any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

While many swingers are naturists not many naturists are swingers. Naturist sites are family oriented and most people there would be deeply offended by blatant sexual activity. Keep your swinging separate - save it for the many swinging clubs in the area

Wakefield

Thanks for that-probably good advice!!

By *eorgetaylor200Man  over a year ago

Southend

I agree. I like naturism, and have been to camps incl. Spielplatz, and these are non-sexual/family places.

By *mo-amas-amatMan  over a year ago

brighton

"We are looking for some advice from experienced Nudists/Naturalists {of which there seems to be plenty of on Fab}. We have had the occasional naked sunbathe on holiday but thats about it.

We are moving house shortly to a new home in Elland-and have discovered that there is a Nudist camp literally within walking distance of our new home.

We are aiming to go and have a look round with a view to joining and are interested to know how swinging/swingers are viewed at these camps. We like playing with single guys and couples.

Any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated."

Nudism equates not wih sex

But with sunscreen and flexing of pecs

You can fuck in your clothes

(When nobody knows)

But leave bukkake for us carnal insects...

By *maz.Man  over a year ago

Southampton / iford

Try joining BN it’s got all the things naturist, local and national that you might wanna go to

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

"While many swingers are naturists not many naturists are swingers. Naturist sites are family oriented and most people there would be deeply offended by blatant sexual activity. Keep your swinging separate - save it for the many swinging clubs in the area"

Yep. This.

I see myself as a swinger so sometimes enjoys naturism. As such I have been to naturist beaches and I totally understand that most naturists are not swingers and often enjoy naturism as a family including kids.

Wakefield

Erm thanks-I think!!

Wakefield

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"While many swingers are naturists not many naturists are swingers. Naturist sites are family oriented and most people there would be deeply offended by blatant sexual activity. Keep your swinging separate - save it for the many swinging clubs in the area"

Agree with this entirely. We love being naked on a the beach, but wouldn’t consider offending anyone else who’s just enjoying the sun. If we play it’s in clubs or privately.

naturists places are not sexual, we have been to nude beaches and naturist sites, we have met other swingers at beaches and naturist clubs but any play is done behind closed doors in private

as swingers we love being naked on beaches etc it all depends on what beach you are on. for instance if you are in cap d arge then its more accepted to have sex in public on the beach etc

» Add a new message to this topic