FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bareback Meet

Bareback Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love bareback meets, sex as it should be... be it single guys, girls or couples.

Group fun even better!! Travel the South West and Midlands with work, so would love to hear from others into the same or who know of clubs catering for creamy bareback fun.

No lectures needed thank you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

I don’t think you’ll find clubs that cater specifically for that in the midlands to be honest - although obviously what people do in a locked room at a club is up to them

"I don’t think you’ll find clubs that cater specifically for that in the midlands to be honest - although obviously what people do in a locked room at a club is up to them "

Yes, I understand that....clubs don't actively promote bareback, but it is good to find those where like minded people meet for bareback fun

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Agree with the OP

As far as I know very few parties are designated bareback but many private house parties are almost 100% BB. I'm told Chams on Mondays are unofficially BB days.

By *azandjazCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Love bareback meets, sex as it should be... be it single guys, girls or couples.

Group fun even better!! Travel the South West and Midlands with work, so would love to hear from others into the same or who know of clubs catering for creamy bareback fun.

No lectures needed thank you!"

I wouldn't say it caters for bareback fun but Mondays in Chams has plenty of people who openly play bare, not behind closed doors....

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I heard that if a penis ever touches a vagina that you spontaneously combust and your internet history is instantly forwarded to every person you have ever met.

Sounds far too dangerous to me.

"Agree with the OP

As far as I know very few parties are designated bareback but many private house parties are almost 100% BB. I'm told Chams on Mondays are unofficially BB days."

Thanks Hotgirl... Looks like a trip to Chams is in order

By *azandjazCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Agree with the OP

As far as I know very few parties are designated bareback but many private house parties are almost 100% BB. I'm told Chams on Mondays are unofficially BB days."

Yes Chams on a Monday is unofficially BB. We have been many times.

"Love bareback meets, sex as it should be... be it single guys, girls or couples.

No lectures needed thank you!

I wouldn't say it caters for bareback fun but Mondays in Chams has plenty of people who openly play bare, not behind closed doors.... "

Thanks BazandJaz Exactly what I am looking for

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I heard that if a penis ever touches a vagina that you spontaneously combust and your internet history is instantly forwarded to every person you have ever met.

Sounds far too dangerous to me."

Oh Shit - that's me buggered then lol

staffordshire

"I heard that if a penis ever touches a vagina that you spontaneously combust and your internet history is instantly forwarded to every person you have ever met.

Sounds far too dangerous to me.

Oh Shit - that's me buggered then lol "

What happened to you earlier is none of our concern

staffordshire

"Agree with the OP

You see BB in chams other days as well - couples especially frequently don’t use condoms publicly or in the jacuzzi and no one seems to have any issues in my experience

I can’t even get to meet a couple let alone even think about going bareback

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

We love BB fun

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

bareback sex is very lethal.it doesn't worth dying for.is better to play safe.just my view.

Cambridge

"bareback sex is very lethal.it doesn't worth dying for.is better to play safe.just my view."

You know that rather than being lethal, bareback sex is actually essential for the continuation of the human race, right?

Come on you safety conscious bunch. I've got a bingo card to fill

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"bareback sex is very lethal.it doesn't worth dying for.is better to play safe.just my view.

You know that rather than being lethal, bareback sex is actually essential for the continuation of the human race, right? "

Why. Are you looking to get pregnant by someone who swings?

"bareback sex is very lethal.it doesn't worth dying for.is better to play safe.just my view."

Bareback isn't lethal. A bullet aimed at your head is lethal.

Bareback is a risk. A risk between consenting adults. A choice. A choice that we can all make. Whichever way you lean.

Is it? Because I should be very dead many many times over..yet here I am

staffordshire

Do you have sex with condoms (still carries a risk of death), drive, eat red meat etc - all of these things increase the risk of death - just how ‘safe’ do you actually think you are?

Cambridge

"bareback sex is very lethal.it doesn't worth dying for.is better to play safe.just my view.

You know that rather than being lethal, bareback sex is actually essential for the continuation of the human race, right?

Why. Are you looking to get pregnant by someone who swings? "

My wife got pregnant with a swinger. But there is plenty of sex that happens outside of swinging. To suggest it's lethal is ridiculous. Like I said, its essential for the species.

By *ptimusDMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

My wife got pregnant with a swinger. But there is plenty of sex that happens outside of swinging. To suggest it's lethal is ridiculous. Like I said, its essential for the species. "

And what happened to the baby

Bareback fan here!

Cambridge

My wife got pregnant with a swinger. But there is plenty of sex that happens outside of swinging. To suggest it's lethal is ridiculous. Like I said, its essential for the species.

And what happened to the baby "

Shes 7 weeks old.

Birmingham

Shes 7 weeks old."

And if I'm not being too nosey, her biological father is happy for you guys to keep her or is it a 3 parent arrangement.

Was this all planned or did it just happen.

I mean I do think it is unusual thinking ahead when the child is older, but I suppose it's not much different from you adopting a child that you have no biological connection to. But you can at least tell an adopted child at some point that they were adopted.

What are you planning to do in this case?

Cambridge

Shes 7 weeks old.

And if I'm not being too nosey, her biological father is happy for you guys to keep her or is it a 3 parent arrangement.

I mean I do think it is unusual thinking ahead when the child is older, but I suppose it's not much different from you adopting a child that you have no biological connection to. But you can at least tell an adopted child at some point that they were adopted.

What are you planning to do in this case?"

I'm the father, my wife is the mother, we are both swingers, so when she got pregnant, she got pregnant with a swinger (me).

Birmingham

Shes 7 weeks old.

I'm the father, my wife is the mother, we are both swingers, so when she got pregnant, she got pregnant with a swinger (me). "

Oh I see. When you said your wife got pregnant by a swinger, I thought you were referring to some bloke you met off fab

Cambridge

Shes 7 weeks old.

I'm the father, my wife is the mother, we are both swingers, so when she got pregnant, she got pregnant with a swinger (me).

Oh I see. When you said your wife got pregnant by a swinger, I thought you were referring to some bloke you met off fab"

There's your mistake then

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

Sorry for the poor choice of words. But I won't endorse bareback sex.i lost two of my friends to painful and agonising death due to reckless attitude.if you think you are invisible or immune to std then go for it.

Cambridge

"Sorry for the poor choice of words. But I won't endorse bareback sex.i lost two of my friends to painful and agonising death due to reckless attitude.if you think you are invisible or immune to std then go for it."

Your parents did, my parents did, everyone's parents did.

"Sorry for the poor choice of words. But I won't endorse bareback sex.i lost two of my friends to painful and agonising death due to reckless attitude.if you think you are invisible or immune to std then go for it."

I understand that. It's quite a powerful thing to you as its so close to home and I'm sorry to hear about your friends. They were extremely unlucky (not that that changes any feelings of loss) to have that happen.

I have lost a couple of friends on the roads, and the roads are riskier than an std but I still drive, life is almost all a calculated risk and I choose to take the small risk that comes with occasionally un protected sex, as I choose to take the risk of pulling out of my driveway most days.

Your life being your own though you make your own calls, I'd not attempt to tell you that you were wrong

Stay safe, whatever your endeavors!

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Who cares about the parents, my concern is the child when she grows up knowing she was conceived whilst swinging....wow. I hope JK is still around in 16y time when she appears on the show.

"Who cares about the parents, my concern is the child when she grows up knowing she was conceived whilst swinging....wow. I hope JK is still around in 16y time when she appears on the show."

Did you actually read the full thread or just want to vent your spleen ? I suggest you read the rest of the thread before making inaccurate assumptions

Cambridge

"Who cares about the parents, my concern is the child when she grows up knowing she was conceived whilst swinging....wow. I hope JK is still around in 16y time when she appears on the show."

Do you how many children in the UK grow up in a house where the dad isn't their father?

By *ranfondoMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

chatting the other night and a meet was arranged off of here.... straight away the lady said Bare?... I said condoms...she said...I want bare...

hmmm... kind of the same requests that come all the time...

I'm not advocating this practice but it's consenting adults...

And..yes I've done it before with married women who have only had their hubby for sex before...

I am smelling a smoke xx

"I am smelling a smoke xx"

Sorry..that's me..I'll stub it out..smells a bit funky eh?

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Your parents did, my parents did, everyone's parents did. "

Pottymouth

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

It happens than a lot more than people care to admit

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

BTW, tomorrow is AIDS awareness day.

Maybe worth some people having a quick look into this.

there is only one special man who I allow to bare back fuck me , full stop !

"It happens than a lot more than people care to admit "

Hundreds of billions of times so far at a guess

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"It happens than a lot more than people care to admit

Hundreds of billions of times so far at a guess "

I’m a safety kind of girl. Of course I would love lots of spunk but it’s not a risk I feel worth taking. And actually condoms don’t bother me, still have great meets

"It happens than a lot more than people care to admit

Hundreds of billions of times so far at a guess

I’m a safety kind of girl. Of course I would love lots of spunk but it’s not a risk I feel worth taking. And actually condoms don’t bother me, still have great meets "

And fair play for that too...all of life is a calculated risk and we calculate them as we see them, trick is i think to do your own sums and stick by your own answers and do what makes you happy and keeps you feeling good long may you continue enjoying what you do!

staffordshire

I have friends who choose to smoke - they do so knowing the risks (way higher than anything sexual) and accept that as part of doing something they enjoy they choose to take those risks

Most things humans enjoy whether it’s smoking, driving a car, eating red meat, drinking alcohol, having sex etc carry a risk to life - some can be easily avoided if one chooses to eg you can not smoke, not have sex etc, others can be reduced eg wearing a seatbelt when driving, keeping alcohol under limits, condoms etc

The key is not burying heads in sand in that we are all taking mortality risks - some more than others, but pretty much everyone does and where we personally draw that line in the sand is a personal decision and others may choose more or less risk

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"Come on you safety conscious bunch. I've got a bingo card to fill "

OK then...

Always wear a hard hat when working on top of a building just in case a plane crashes on you..

Cambridge

"there is only one special man who I allow to bare back fuck me , full stop !"

Father Christmas?

Cambridge

"Come on you safety conscious bunch. I've got a bingo card to fill

OK then...

Always wear a hard hat when working on top of a building just in case a plane crashes on you.. "

I had to fill out a risk assessment once that had the question "is there a chance of weather?"

staffordshire

"there is only one special man who I allow to bare back fuck me , full stop !

Father Christmas? "

Exactly - one comes once a year so pretty safe

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

Shes 7 weeks old.

Oh I see. When you said your wife got pregnant by a swinger, I thought you were referring to some bloke you met off fab

There's your mistake then "

Brilliant!

» Add a new message to this topic