FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Prices

Prices

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

You may be disappointed with this one but here we go!

There are far advanced plans to hike the price of alcohol in the UK hopefully to tackle the negative effects of alcohol misuse.

Now what if the price of dildos wen up? What if dildos cost a minimum of £350 for whatever reason?

By dildos, I mean anything that can do the job,powered or otherwise.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Are we including bottles, wooden spoons, rolling pins etc. in this?

Birmingham Airport

"Are we including bottles, wooden spoons, rolling pins etc. in this? "

My head is about to explode

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are we including bottles, wooden spoons, rolling pins etc. in this? "

You forgot hairbrush

i think you'd be both suprised and amazed by the imagination of women when deprived of battery powered sex aids...we'll be fine, thanks...

Birmingham Airport

"Are we including bottles, wooden spoons, rolling pins etc. in this?

You forgot hairbrush"

Are you txting from the docks again, Pete?

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"You may be disappointed with this one but here we go!

There are far advanced plans to hike the price of alcohol in the UK hopefully to tackle the negative effects of alcohol misuse.

Now what if the price of dildos wen up? What if dildos cost a minimum of £350 for whatever reason?

By dildos, I mean anything that can do the job,powered or otherwise. "

What are the negatives effects of dildo use?

By *i bi luvMan  over a year ago

s

That’s the cucumbers going up, literally

Birmingham Airport

"You may be disappointed with this one but here we go!

By dildos, I mean anything that can do the job,powered or otherwise.

What are the negatives effects of dildo use? "

You mean you did not read the whole gambit?

What about carrots? Apparently there was a woman in the hot pics the other day with a carrot...

I’ve done the end of the hairbrush thing, when a woman has a craving there is plenty more things that a battery operated boyfriend

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Corn on the cobs would be getting more action than me

Birmingham Airport

"Corn on the cobs would be getting more action than me "

With a few missing bits.

"What about carrots? Apparently there was a woman in the hot pics the other day with a carrot...

I’ve done the end of the hairbrush thing, when a woman has a craving there is plenty more things that a battery operated boyfriend "

Carrots are dangerous!

A paramedic posted in another thread a while ago about being called out by a couple. They had been playing with a carrot and her pelvic tendon had snapped (something like that anyway) and, the carrot had got well and truly stuck

Had to be taken to hospital to have it removed

If you can't provide proof at your grocers of what you intend to do with your veg, ie it's not vaj veg then, you should have to pay veg vaj tax at point of sale.

I don't see why us tax paying men should be footing the bill because you sex mad ladies can't leave your foo foos alone. Specially when it's detrimental to the amount of sex we are getting.

Any thing not cock going in that pussy should be heavily taxed.

Bloody brilliant idea

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What about carrots? Apparently there was a woman in the hot pics the other day with a carrot...

I’ve done the end of the hairbrush thing, when a woman has a craving there is plenty more things that a battery operated boyfriend

Carrots are dangerous!

A paramedic posted in another thread a while ago about being called out by a couple. They had been playing with a carrot and her pelvic tendon had snapped (something like that anyway) and, the carrot had got well and truly stuck

If you can't provide proof at your grocers of what you intend to do with your veg, ie it's not vaj veg then, you should have to pay veg vaj tax at point of sale.

I don't see why us tax paying men should be footing the bill because you sex mad ladies can't leave your foo foos alone. Specially when it's detrimental to the amount of sex we are getting.

Bloody brilliant idea "

Tampons already are!

Birmingham Airport

Carrots are dangerous!

Bloody brilliant idea

Tampons already are!

"

Yeah, the surely are bloody.

Carrots are dangerous!

Bloody brilliant idea

Tampons already are!

"

I meant anything used for sexual stimulation

I shall put it on my list of decrees for when I become PM that all tampons shall be free

» Add a new message to this topic