FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Interesting Messages

Interesting Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When lasses say interesting messages. What do you write? to a stranger, Erm i like watching Saw and acting out kung fu moves to passer by's and singing peppa pig to randoms at the bus stop.

I also like it when they say dont start with hi. What do you start with?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"When lasses say interesting messages. What do you write? to a stranger, Erm i like watching Saw and acting out kung fu moves to passer by's and singing peppa pig to randoms at the bus stop.

I also like it when they say dont start with hi. What do you start with?"

If we see a profile asking for interesting messages or to put a code word in the title or any other request we don't contact them. It's their choice and we respect that but as you say we have no idea what they would find interesting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When lasses say interesting messages. What do you write? to a stranger, Erm i like watching Saw and acting out kung fu moves to passer by's and singing peppa pig to randoms at the bus stop.

I also like it when they say dont start with hi. What do you start with?"

Yes but if you sent me a message like that, I'd laugh and probably reply, because it's funny... Your not my type but you still made me larfe. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I also like it when they say dont start with hi. What do you start with?

Yes but if you sent me a message like that, I'd laugh and probably reply, because it's funny... Your not my type but you still made me larfe. X "

Me too!!

» Add a new message to this topic