FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Soft play

Soft play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rzambique OP   Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Fabbers question out to the the couples what would you say is soft play? As I wanna get my Mrs involved in swinging fun but I doubt she would play with someone else like fuck them but if I understood what soft play is then u could talk to her see what she thinks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

good luck with that!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Fabbers question out to the the couples what would you say is soft play? As I wanna get my Mrs involved in swinging fun but I doubt she would play with someone else like fuck them but if I understood what soft play is then u could talk to her see what she thinks?"

Maybe best to find out from her,how she would feel about anyone else being involved in your personal life on any level at all.Before you start suggesting ways to involve others.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I understand it to be same room, but not swapping partners.

So combining voyeurism and exhibitionism, whilst staying faithful.

By *rzambique OP   Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Fabbers question out to the the couples what would you say is soft play? As I wanna get my Mrs involved in swinging fun but I doubt she would play with someone else like fuck them but if I understood what soft play is then u could talk to her see what she thinks?

Maybe best to find out from her,how she would feel about anyone else being involved in your personal life on any level at all.Before you start suggesting ways to involve others."

I have been speaking to her so I'm just trying to get a better understanding

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Soft play to us is everything within certain limits but penetration including some BDSM elementsb but others will be different.

I think the best way forward is to establish your own limits as a couple then look for people who have similar. You might find that things develop as you move forward.

When chatting to your wife explain that her limits are acceptable and that she is under no obligation to do anything she doesn't want to.

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

Male half only plays with others when he has a semi hard on

we like soft play and happy to full. We see it as everything except full penetration. We recently had a guy round for soft play fun. Lots of oral and stuff and then a happy ending all over Mrs N's boobs. Lovely........ If it's your wife's first time it will be very daunting and nerve wracking. However ease into it go with the flow is my best advice.

soft play bores me. i like penetration.

"we like soft play and happy to full. We see it as everything except full penetration. We recently had a guy round for soft play fun. Lots of oral and stuff and then a happy ending all over Mrs N's boobs. Lovely........ If it's your wife's first time it will be very daunting and nerve wracking. However ease into it go with the flow is my best advice."

"soft play bores me. i like penetration.

"

... I think its totally boring too!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

... I think its totally boring too!!"

That isn't what the op is asking.

"

...OP asks for a definition of soft play...and my definition is that's it boring form of sex

Forum Mod

East Sussex

...OP asks for a definition of soft play...and my definition is that's it boring form of sex "

That isn't useful when he's chatting to his wife about it.

"Fabbers question out to the the couples what would you say is soft play? As I wanna get my Mrs involved in swinging fun but I doubt she would play with someone else like fuck them but if I understood what soft play is then u could talk to her see what she thinks?"

Try Omar Williams

» Add a new message to this topic