FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Non-swap voyeurism

Non-swap voyeurism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ame-room-no-swap OP   Couple  over a year ago

Taunton

Any others out their into this ?

I.E physical contact with own partner only, but watching the other couple have sex.

With a bit of a strip / dare game to get things going, e.g for a dare, having to perform oral on partner in front of other couple.

Very tame I know, so not of interest to most on here I guess.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ulia2013Couple  over a year ago

Yeovil

What about filming?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not for me

Taunton

"What about filming?"

Happy to film the other couple with their camera - with any director's instructions as required !

We've had sex in a few clubs where people have only watched us and it's been going on around us x

By *ussycock101Couple  over a year ago

london / NI

Love the idea

Laura not really into swap

"Any others out their into this ?

I.E physical contact with own partner only, but watching the other couple have sex.

With a bit of a strip / dare game to get things going, e.g for a dare, having to perform oral on partner in front of other couple.

Very tame I know, so not of interest to most on here I guess."

Sounds good to us x

Have you tried clubs? Would you be happy with more than one couple watching you?

I would really enjoy watching a couple have sex. I imagine it would be so intimate.

Love it, and regularly do in the clubs!

Yes. We love this type of fun. Unfortunately it's hard to find other cples who also enjoy this type of play. When we do They are miles away

We would be up for this, we did it in a club last time we were there.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

We did this in a nightclub when were teenagers but got thrown out

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

This happens loads in clubs.

Cal

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Sounds good to us.

Taunton

Have you tried clubs? Would you be happy with more than one couple watching you?"

Yes ... more to watch as well

Have you tried clubs? Would you be happy with more than one couple watching you?

Yes ... more to watch as well "

There you go then. Good luck.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

south birmingham

Yes. We love this type of fun. Unfortunately it's hard to find other cples who also enjoy this type of play. When we do They are miles away "

you should move nearer to us then....

Yehh but like most people don't get it.like

By *ameoneMan  over a year ago

nottingham

I don't mind filming or pictures for the couple ?? pm me lol

Yes. We love this type of fun. Unfortunately it's hard to find other cples who also enjoy this type of play. When we do They are miles away you should move nearer to us then...."

Mmmmm that's a great idea. Put the kettle on the packing the van now

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

This is exactly the sort of club night we enjoy! It's fun to explore soft play with others but it can be stressful at times trying to anticipate The Next Step.

Knowing you're 'just' going to be playing with your own partner in front of others is so relaxing and erotic!

Yeah that’s what we want to try next having pushed our boundaries a little too far last time out.

North Wales

I think we were lucky in that it's what we started out doing. Our first time was with another couple who were at the club on their first visit as well. We were all pretty nervous but after a lovely time chatting in the bar and the hot tub, we all moved up to a private room and just started having sex with our partners.

It was so sexy and laid back! We'd be having quite sensual play together one minute, watching and hearing them next to us and then we'd all stop for a rest and be having a giggle whilst we were all naked.

We met up with that couple again in a club with another new couple. The 6 of us then squeezed onto a double bed together and did it all over again. It's so liberating!

south birmingham

Yes. We love this type of fun. Unfortunately it's hard to find other cples who also enjoy this type of play. When we do They are miles away you should move nearer to us then....

Mmmmm that's a great idea. Put the kettle on the packing the van now "

Kettle's allways on mate, bring them dodgy cards with you!.

"I think we were lucky in that it's what we started out doing. Our first time was with another couple who were at the club on their first visit as well. We were all pretty nervous but after a lovely time chatting in the bar and the hot tub, we all moved up to a private room and just started having sex with our partners.

It was so sexy and laid back! We'd be having quite sensual play together one minute, watching and hearing them next to us and then we'd all stop for a rest and be having a giggle whilst we were all naked.

We met up with that couple again in a club with another new couple. The 6 of us then squeezed onto a double bed together and did it all over again. It's so liberating! "

That kinda does sound like what we were after in the first place!

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Pretty standard thing in Clubs, arranging a private meet for it not so much.

Yes. We love this type of fun. Unfortunately it's hard to find other cples who also enjoy this type of play. When we do They are miles away you should move nearer to us then....

Mmmmm that's a great idea. Put the kettle on the packing the van now Kettle's allways on mate, bring them dodgy cards with you!. "

Do you take in lodgers .your house your rules

south birmingham

Mmmmm that's a great idea. Put the kettle on the packing the van now Kettle's allways on mate, bring them dodgy cards with you!.

Do you take in lodgers .your house your rules "

Yes, sure we can find somewhere for you guys, only one deckchair left tho

Mmmmm that's a great idea. Put the kettle on the packing the van now Kettle's allways on mate, bring them dodgy cards with you!.

Yes, sure we can find somewhere for you guys, only one deckchair left tho "

That's sneaky. I guess the girls could sit on our laps.

[Removed by poster at 30/12/17 21:03:32]

Me and my gf would love to be watched it be turn on for us both

We might want to try this just the once. Is absolutely no contact allowed? I.e. a stray hand brushing a bottom or breast.

Taunton

We might want to try this just the once. Is absolutely no contact allowed? I.e. a stray hand brushing a bottom or breast."

Nothing overtly sexual, but giving a bottom a friendly push as it's owner is thrusting away is fine !

North Wales

Some light contact is usually welcome with us

This sounds right up our street, sadly very few couples are into this and the ones that are live miles away. maybe one day

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

It’s refreshing to see a few couples on this thread who are honest enough to come out and say exactly what they are looking for , despite it being a very niche and tame scenario .

But that’s what a site like this is for , an opportunity to get yourselves out there and hopefully to find like minded people to fulfill your fantasies .

Good luck , and hopefully the new year will be one to explore your desires and make it happen

Full or soft for us. We've never tried same room no touching.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Sounds great and everyone sets their own limits as they see fit

P.s. We did it, it was hot, you'll love it

It was in a club though and more than one other couple there lol

south birmingham

Yes, sure we can find somewhere for you guys, only one deckchair left tho

That's sneaky. I guess the girls could sit on our laps. "

musical deckchairs

south birmingham

"It’s refreshing to see a few couples on this thread who are honest enough to come out and say exactly what they are looking for , despite it being a very niche and tame scenario .

But that’s what a site like this is for , an opportunity to get yourselves out there and hopefully to find like minded people to fulfill your fantasies .

Good luck , and hopefully the new year will be one to explore your desires and make it happen "

Wise words, as allways glos

By *he bemused IrishmanCouple  over a year ago

Burton

This is exactly the sort of club night we enjoy! It's fun to explore soft play with others but it can be stressful at times trying to anticipate The Next Step.

Knowing you're 'just' going to be playing with your own partner in front of others is so relaxing and erotic! "

» Add a new message to this topic