FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what u look for in a swinging partner

what u look for in a swinging partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

after the roaring success of my last thread 'married men'

i thought i should start another one

so ladies and gentlemen what do u look for in someone before u meet them e.g looks personality

and before anyone else says it i know most like them to be single and not married!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

someone who isnt cheating on "her" partner ....ohhh was it a fem's only thread ?

all over the place

i missed the married one ....awww shame

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thank you mr pleasure dome!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol....

Ohhh Dear O Dear ......

Essential they look like an adonis...as for personality...well that doesnt matter really, it never gets a chance to shine through when they are gagged and bound to my spit

all over the place

"Essential they look like an adonis...as for personality...well that doesnt matter really, it never gets a chance to shine through when they are gagged and bound to my spit"

Now that is class !!!!!!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Essential they look like an adonis...as for personality...well that doesnt matter really, it never gets a chance to shine through when they are gagged and bound to my spit"

I agree......

Single men are to be abused, after all, they are only a cock stuck on a body.

Who cares if they have the IQ of a lentil....... I want them to fuck me.... not talk to me.

**And in case you were wondering..... we are one of the "1 email, address, turn up, shag and piss off never to be heard of again" brigade.

By *lirty14uMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

...But if I turned that around Maddy, and made similar comments about the single ladies on here, wouldn't I (quite rightly) be hung, drawn and quartered by the Pissy Posse?

all over the place

"Essential they look like an adonis...as for personality...well that doesnt matter really, it never gets a chance to shine through when they are gagged and bound to my spit

I agree......

Who cares if they have the IQ of a lentil....... I want them to fuck me.... not talk to me.

**And in case you were wondering..... we are one of the "1 email, address, turn up, shag and piss off never to be heard of again" brigade."

No .no ..no ..no..... .no i wont have that maddie ...i am not just a cock on a body ...i got balls too ,,,behave will ya

Cyprus

"...But if I turned that around Maddy, and made similar comments about the single ladies on here, wouldn't I (quite rightly) be hung, drawn and quartered by the Pissy Posse?"

Of course!!!

But it's always been one rule for the Pussy Posse and one rule of the boys!

Get used to it matey......... it can only get worse! hehehehhehehehehe

Cyprus

"Essential they look like an adonis...as for personality...well that doesnt matter really, it never gets a chance to shine through when they are gagged and bound to my spit

I agree......

**And in case you were wondering..... we are one of the "1 email, address, turn up, shag and piss off never to be heard of again" brigade.

No .no ..no ..no..... .no i wont have that maddie ...i am not just a cock on a body ...i got balls too ,,,behave will ya"

Are your balls shaven?

Do they hang low?

Do they wobble to and fro?

Can you tie them in a knot?

Can you tie them in a bow?

Cus if you can........

Your deformed!

Someone once described single guys as nothing more than a vibrator with a pulse..........

all over the place

I agree......

No .no ..no ..no..... .no i wont have that maddie ...i am not just a cock on a body ...i got balls too ,,,behave will ya

Are your balls shaven?

Do they hang low?

Do they wobble to and fro?

Can you tie them in a knot?

Can you tie them in a bow?

Cus if you can........

Your deformed!"

i was ok till the bow thing ....ouch

LOL my ex once said to me "I'm not just a cock you know!"

Erm yes he was!!

"Someone once described single guys as nothing more than a vibrator with a pulse.......... "

In that case I'd rather use Mrs Rabbit lol. Guys don't have vibrating Ears on their Manhood, Dear God I wish they did, hurry up mother nature and evolve so that they do. Besides if they did it would mean they don't have to breathe through their ears anymore. lol :P

Vibrating ears on my dick...

Heard of Durex whatsit vib ring have ya lol.. Have ya have ya?????

Got some here lol....

And anyway... Us guys can fight back...

Never found one of those mrs wabbit things that can pull your hair flip you over like rag dolly Anna.. and then take you to the edge so many times you'll just beg to go over..

Now when that happens lads... were proper stuffed lol.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ok what i look for in a swinging buddy rather than a boyfriend is a decent honest guy, nsa but the odd text or message every now and again between arranging meets to keep my interest up.

(This only applies to regular swinging buddies)

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Hmm, what I look for in a swing buddy is the long hair, the slightly wild attitude and the jaw-dropping gorgeousness of a young fit hunk who I know can pick me up and throw me around, learn what I like in 5 seconds flat and keep me going all night. I tend to go for the 24-30 age range. If a guy's face does not make me say "yesss" then he really doesn't stand a chance. That's just me.

Hugs

Jane x

By *uicyJoWoman  over a year ago

northampton

Mine starts with height...anything over 6'2" to start with, cute is always a bonus xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Mine starts with height...anything over 6'2" to start with, cute is always a bonus xxx"

Oh yes i will have a bit of what she has (insert wink)

i like a man who can hold a conversation that runs past, spit or swallow? or do you take it up the arse? i know its a swinging site but that does not mean every time you talk to me it has to be sex related, its just boring when you have 6 guys on msn all asking the same crap every time you long on!

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Someone once described single guys as nothing more than a vibrator with a pulse.......... "

Really? I'll take that as a compliment - I've overheard in one or two clubs (not to be named) single guys described in conversation "They've paid their money, we don't owe them anything so they can piss off". Charming.

What do I look for in a FUCK BUDDY (not partner, am emotionally unavailable) is simple, non-confusing, uncomplicated yet exciting sexual adventures.

Keyword being SEX, sex and Lots more sex! Is that too much to ask?

» Add a new message to this topic