FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Retro

Retro

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't know if it's my age or a man thing but you don't seem to se any ladies wearing petticoats on here the kind they wore in the 50s to me they are so sexy Just seeing a stocking leg underneath all those frills mmmm, all the better to tease you with

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im dead old fashioned i like petticoats too. I dont like modern undies much.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I don't know if it's my age or a man thing but you don't seem to se any ladies wearing petticoats on here the kind they wore in the 50s to me they are so sexy Just seeing a stocking leg underneath all those frills mmmm, all the better to tease you with "
Lots of ladies favour this type of underwear

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have yet to see anyone wearing petticoats ,but i will keep looking

I love old fashioned underwear and I also like petticoats too. I do have a petticoat pic on here but its a waist one and not a full length slip. Nothing like being trussed up in lace, cotton tho and not nylon

"I don't know if it's my age or a man thing but you don't seem to se any ladies wearing petticoats on here the kind they wore in the 50s to me they are so sexy Just seeing a stocking leg underneath all those frills mmmm, all the better to tease you with "

I like em but they don't work well with jeans.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

i've got a couple of dresses with a fake petticoat - layers of black lace at the hem - they look lovely but you're limited as to where you can wear them! Z

"I don't know if it's my age or a man thing but you don't seem to se any ladies wearing petticoats on here the kind they wore in the 50s to me they are so sexy Just seeing a stocking leg underneath all those frills mmmm, all the better to tease you with

Lots of ladies favour this type of underwear "

cant say im one of them

» Add a new message to this topic