Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

whats people thought on vv heavy cummer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

personally it doesnt bother me at all

as log as i don't need scuba gear on, i'll live with it !

"whats people thought on vv heavy cummer"

Very cautious when a guy states he is a 'heavy cummer', as it's often accompanied by 'and repeater'. To us, this means he will make a mess AND expect to stay all night

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"whats people thought on vv heavy cummer

Very cautious when a guy states he is a 'heavy cummer', as it's often accompanied by 'and repeater'. To us, this means he will make a mess AND expect to stay all night "

LMAO

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol good point

Very cautious when a guy states he is a 'heavy cummer', as it's often accompanied by 'and repeater'. To us, this means he will make a mess AND expect to stay all night "

hahaha, love it.... have to admit, i give any guys with it on their profile a wide birth

i can be heavy, just need to leave my cock alone

By *IG_BLACK_ONEMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I only cum heavily if I've not wanked in a few days (same for most right?). I've had a few mixed reactions ('OMG are you trying to drown me', 'have a wank before hand next time will ya!') but on the whole good ones. I've been told it helps that I'm quite sweet tasting as well apparently haha. It is an amazing feeling though to unleash a monster load

As a girl who likes cum in multiple doses... NO a man can never ever cum enough..

cali x

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

oh i wouldnt complain about either love to see a guy cum and love it if he can do it a few time i do like 3 to 5 hours of fun, and i have no probs sending a guy on if i no longer want them there be fun while it lasts xx

Very cautious when a guy states he is a 'heavy cummer', as it's often accompanied by 'and repeater'. To us, this means he will make a mess AND expect to stay all night

oh i wouldnt complain about either love to see a guy cum and love it if he can do it a few time i do like 3 to 5 hours of fun, and i have no probs sending a guy on if i no longer want them there be fun while it lasts xx "

most women love that i can get hard 5/6 times in a night, and that i can cum over and over again, amazing how many blokes in couples can take hours to cum, one guy just couldnt no matter how much stimulation he had was very wierd!!like others have said if leave alone for 3/4 days then a build up happens but most of the time im horny alot so can wank on day of meet and still produce.

"most women love that i can get hard 5/6 times in a night, and that i can cum over and over again, amazing how many blokes in couples can take hours to cum, one guy just couldnt no matter how much stimulation he had was very wierd!!like others have said if leave alone for 3/4 days then a build up happens but most of the time im horny alot so can wank on day of meet and still produce. "

Yes, those blokes in couples are pretty useless all round

met a guy once who I thought would be great - didn't cum to much.

oh i wouldnt complain about either love to see a guy cum and love it if he can do it a few time i do like 3 to 5 hours of fun, and i have no probs sending a guy on if i no longer want them there be fun while it lasts xx

most women love that i can get hard 5/6 times in a night, and that i can cum over and over again, amazing how many blokes in couples can take hours to cum, one guy just couldnt no matter how much stimulation he had was very wierd!!like others have said if leave alone for 3/4 days then a build up happens but most of the time im horny alot so can wank on day of meet and still produce. "

I'm lucky to be with someone that does repeat often and cums lots... 5 times in an hour is not unusual.. yet to meet a guy from here that can do more than twice in a meet.. but I dont meet for more than an hour..

Cali x

If i see heavy cummer on a profile, It tends to put me off. Just the thought of drowning in cum turns my stomach.....

"If i see heavy cummer on a profile, It tends to put me off. Just the thought of drowning in cum turns my stomach..... "

oh you've never lived til you've been left lookin like a plasterers radio !

"oh you've never lived til you've been left lookin like a plasterers radio !"

Haha..........is that whats on my radio. Always wonderd.x

» Add a new message to this topic