FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The power of an orgasm

The power of an orgasm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am 40 plus and I still have the sex drive of a twenty year old. What I have noticed in the last eighteen months or so is that my orgasms seem to last longer and are a little more intense. I was wondering if others have experienced the same thing as they got older.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldnt say i have the sex drive of a 20 year old

My sex drive is much higher now than it was when i was 20

To be honest i wasnt even that fussed about sex till i hit about 30 then over the past few years its just gone sky high

I think orgasums get better as we get older because as we get older we tend to loose those inhibitions that make us hold back or feel embarrassed, we know our bodies better, know what we like and not afraid to go for it

+10 OMG!!!!

I liked it when I was younger but didn't enjoy it any where near as much

"+10 OMG!!!!

I liked it when I was younger but didn't enjoy it any where near as much"

I think partly the stimulation is higher but also controlling mine and others technique is better but i am sure there is something else!

"I wouldnt say i have the sex drive of a 20 year old

To be honest i wasnt even that fussed about sex till i hit about 30 then over the past few years its just gone sky high

I think orgasums get better as we get older because as we get older we tend to loose those inhibitions that make us hold back or feel embarrassed, we know our bodies better, know what we like and not afraid to go for it "

Maybe the fact our inhibitions are lower is a big factor in this but i still think there may be something else that multiplies the pleasure with maturity. I wish i could just pinpoint it.

i think my orgasms have changed throughout my sex life so far, there are certain posItions that really used to do it for me that i now struggle to come with and others that have become easier and more powerful.I do think theres probably a certain element of experience and control happening too, ive also found that i gush more than i used too. Everything else changes as you get older stands to reason orgasms will too!

"+10 OMG!!!!

I liked it when I was younger but didn't enjoy it any where near as much

I think partly the stimulation is higher but also controlling mine and others technique is better but i am sure there is something else!"

Mmm, think it's more that I just don't give a shit anymore. Back then I had what would be now a size 6 figure, flat, hard stomach and still managed to fill a D cup bra but I had hang ups about what guys thought.

I now have a wobbly tummy, my boobs have given up trying to overcome gravity and my arse looks like four ferrets fighting in a bag but most guys aren't overly worried. If you can make a bit of decent conversation and you will take your clothes off they are seriously happy bunnies

Since turning 50 my orgasms have definitely got better and more intense. I am much more chilled out and relaxed about myself and life in general. So, maybe age does have some advantages

"I wouldnt say i have the sex drive of a 20 year old

To be honest i wasnt even that fussed about sex till i hit about 30 then over the past few years its just gone sky hi

I think orgasums get better as we get older because as we get older we tend to loose those inhibitions that make us hold back or feel embarrassed, we know our bodies better, know what we like and not afraid to go for it :-

D"

+1

» Add a new message to this topic