FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wife fucks while you have to wait outside

Wife fucks while you have to wait outside

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressdandsubt OP   Couple  over a year ago

caterham

We play and she cucks me . but i would really like her to make me wait outside while she plays . do many couples like ofmr do this and how do i get her to want to do it

We tryed this weekend with a freund but it didbt qorj out to well

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont get what youve said? You both fucj whilst we wait outside?

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

I played with a couple where cuck used to have to wait outside the bedroom while I fucked and filled his wife in their marital bed....

....she'd call him in to perform his clean-up duties once we'd finished....

....it's not that unusual - some cucks are made to wait downstairs, some are even made to leave the house altogether....

"We play and she cucks me . but i would really like her to make me wait outside while she plays . do many couples like ofmr do this and how do i get her to want to do it

We tryed this weekend with a freund but it didbt qorj out to well"

I fear there may be spunk on your keyboard.

caterham

Sorry didnt spell check. She likes to cuck me with me in the room as a sissy cuck hubby. Bi duties and sometimes blindfolded . but i would like her to make me wait either outside the door or out knowing she is playing but shes not keen

By *illie99TV/TS  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"We play and she cucks me . but i would really like her to make me wait outside while she plays . do many couples like ofmr do this and how do i get her to want to do it

I fear there may be spunk on your keyboard."

Now that made me chuckle

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

I have made my cuck wait outside the room but close enough to hear.

I do know a cuckold couple that did this but also the cuck drove his wife to a bulls house and had to wait in the car while she went in and played - is this the sort of thing you would do?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Id like to do something similar with one of those hotel rooms with adjoining room.

Both chuckling here!

"Sorry didnt spell check. She likes to cuck me with me in the room as a sissy cuck hubby. Bi duties and sometimes blindfolded . but i would like her to make me wait either outside the door or out knowing she is playing but shes not keen "

Tough shit would seem to be the answer in this situation.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

"Sorry didnt spell check. She likes to cuck me with me in the room as a sissy cuck hubby. Bi duties and sometimes blindfolded . but i would like her to make me wait either outside the door or out knowing she is playing but shes not keen "

Have you ever thought that even though you are cuck that you being there is security for her feeling safe ?

caterham

I understand she may want me there as security.i was actually outside the room in the hallway. But the guy in question we tried it with we have know and played with gor 5 years and when he visits she cant get enough of him . he came to us as a sub for bdsm play but he has a huge appendage and makes her cum in multiples. She did say its about us and we have to play not just her . but when he is there i dont get much of a look in apart from fluffing and guiding and watching

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

Depended on what hot wife and myself fancied but just a few things we knew he enjoyed...

He would help her get ready and drop off at mine and collect

He would present when I collected her from theirs and watch us kiss on meeting and walk away back to my car..was we coning back in same day or was she going to text and say maybe in morning etc...

He would stay down stairs or outside room until invited in.

He would be allowed to watch or perform clean up duties as requested.

Total trust on thier behalf and I was no threat...., great to see and give them some alone time afterwards.....to Re Kindle.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

The first ever time I played MrH dropped me at the guys house, and waited while we played

It worked out well for us as he enjoyed the. anticipation of what I was doing & it's something we will do again at some point

For the time being though we tend to meet as a couple as I prefer him being there even whether that's to join in or just watch

I've played with a cuck couple the husband sat in the car as I played she sent him pics as we played

By *arlee72Couple  over a year ago

Ewell

We've been to club/party where Mrs. M has gone into a "couples only" room with a guy and I've waited outside. She's quite vocal so was easy to know she was having lots of fun and my imagination was running wild as to what way they were doing it etc!

By *arneyWhite2014Man  over a year ago

Chesterfield

I used to cuck for a mature couple in Normanton. He always used to go in the garage and clean the car while I serviced his missus. Mmmmm...she was lovely!

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

[Removed by poster at 30/01/18 13:51:34]

By *iverpool 2Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Our hottest experience was where I fucked another woman while Mrs L2 was watching and playing with herself...unbelievable to see

Id tie the bitch man up downstairs. She'd be destroyed, then he can clean it up with his mouth

She probably feels that way for safety reasons

By *en.....emMan  over a year ago

West mids

we luv cuck play

caterham

Completley missing the piont too all brawn no brain

[Removed by poster at 30/01/18 17:18:01]

"Completley missing the piont too all brawn no brain "

With your grammar. Yeah cheers!

"Completley missing the piont too all brawn no brain

With your grammar. Yeah cheers!"

Repeated over the keyboard...

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

I'm always happy to sit downstairs whilst wife's upstairs enjoying herself fucking guys from fab or her fuck buddy in our bed. As long as she's happy and getting what she wants

I love waiting for my wife outside the door / downstairs or as said out side the guys house in the car its super horny and the sex after is mind blowing every single time

Nothing better than playing with a Hotwife but I like taunting the cuck so u have to have him involved, otherwise it’s just hotwifing

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"I love waiting for my wife outside the door / downstairs or as said out side the guys house in the car its super horny and the sex after is mind blowing every single time"

Id love to meet your wife

brighton

"I understand she may want me there as security.i was actually outside the room in the hallway. But the guy in question we tried it with we have know and played with gor 5 years and when he visits she cant get enough of him . he came to us as a sub for bdsm play but he has a huge appendage and makes her cum in multiples. She did say its about us and we have to play not just her . but when he is there i dont get much of a look in apart from fluffing and guiding and watching"

So are you saying that if you are to be in the same room you want more involvement in playing ? Do you feel the guy she is playing with is being to greedy ? If either of these are the reason for you not wanting to be in the room while your wife is playing then you must tell her and not torture yourself .

I think if ever got married i'd like a man who did that. He can have a frenzied wank outside the door as he listens to me enjoying another mans cock.

caterham

No i want her to have time to herself . time to do what she wants to do . be as slutty as she wants to be without worrying what i think . also the waiting and hearing will be mind bloeing

brighton

"No i want her to have time to herself . time to do what she wants to do . be as slutty as she wants to be without worrying what i think . also the waiting and hearing will be mind bloeing "

Then you need to tell her this but it's all about you both being happy and comfortable if one of you isn't then the fun will soon go out of swinging for you both

By *oeandjanCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

just sit her down & tell her what you want her to do

like most things couples do

if you want to try things just talk about it

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

how about her playing while you listen on the phone or skype, you could be close by or away work etc.

That’s hot OP

talk talk and talk and be honest and blunt is the only way to succeed and enjoy swinging, never do anything you don't want to do but do talk about it and explain why too.... many people think swinging is just easy and forget all the emotions involved ...we been doing this for years (19) and yet we still talk all the time and still very much love what we do

I’ve fucked a Asian wife while her older husband hid in a wardrobe. It was a bit weird. But I was too far gone to care.

Another one is where the cuck is a chauffeur and your in the backseat with the lady. I always like to spread her out and put on a show for them. If I can soak the cars upholstery with cunt juices all the better.

"I dont get what youve said? You both fucj whilst we wait outside?"

Don't be daft.... the wife waits outside

caterham

True and thanks for the advise

Try it out at a club

By *usktilDawnCouple  over a year ago

York

"The first ever time I played MrH dropped me at the guys house, and waited while we played

It worked out well for us as he enjoyed the. anticipation of what I was doing & it's something we will do again at some point

"

We really want to do this,drop Liz off at a guy's place wearing nothing but a long coat while I wait outside in the car, knowing she's taking him deep inside her

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Sometimes I make my cuckold Hubby wait outside the bedroom door. Sometimes I let him watch and Sometimes I love a threesome. Just depends on the mood x

Mrs N

By *hornleeMan  over a year ago

Stockton on Tees

Exactly as _ebbie69 says I had to do this with my wive drive to her boro to fuck her fb wait till they've finished then and only then was I allowed to take her home and have my turn.

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Would love to see thus happen also Mrs would love to hear about it when I do the same to someone else wife

By *wingamajigsCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

We do it, its a fantastic experience

By *ottmanMan  over a year ago

Hull

I had a fuck buddy Karen and used to get her to text a guy and arrange for her to go to his house while I waited outside. It was such a turn on knowing what she was getting fucked. One day when she was in there, a second guy walked up, knocked on the door and was let in.

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

we have done this few times long story

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

stirling

Would love to hear it

We've done this a couple of times, where we was all in lounge then Mrs was taken to the bedroom by her partner whilst i stayed where i was, also done where i was made to wait outside the bedroom too! Both very hot!

When we find the right guy again, definitely want to drop her off to him and collect her few hours later

By *ausage1970Man  over a year ago

The moon

I've been that man who gets to fuck whilst the partner has to wait outside listening and then once done he has to clean up

Skegness

"Would love to hear it "
will do later

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"we have done this few times long story"

you must had a great time

I've waited outside the shoe & handbag shop and by the time she comes out I'm fucked..

By *hank you sirMan  over a year ago

colchester

I've never tried this, so is that hotter for you than watching or joining in?

By *acktothefutureMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Cuckold, I'm currently seeking a couple, we have been fb for years now, we have done many things over the years, she has him drive her to my office, he usually stays in the car, sometimes she will have him come upstairs MMF, at first we take turns then when she's ready loves to have two cocks, she always film's everything we do

By *olfie26Man  over a year ago

Brierley Hill

Used to see a, cuck couple. Had the cuck clean my car a few times whilst i serviced his wife. Also had him wait outside their bedroom listening until he was told to come in and perform his duties

By *leasure zoneCouple (MM)  over a year ago

oxford

We’ve done this

He’s brought her for a massage - then waited in the pub opposite

Luckily theres one table in the pub where you can see into the flat

And we made sure she undressed in front of it

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

She feels safer with you in the room

What do you mean didn't work out too well? What went wrong?

I'm a wannabe cuck and think waiting downstairs while my mrs is upstairs with another bloke would be so fucking horny! Starting very slowly, the odd sound, barely audible mumuring, gradually increasing in volume and clarity ending with her telling him to fuck her, his thighs slapping against her arse, the bed creaking, headboard banging against the wall until he explodes into her.

The whole thrill (apart from my wife getting a good fucking) would be not knowing exactly what each sound was, my brain having to piece together what might be happening. The fantasy being reality but still part fantasy.

"We’ve done this

He’s brought her for a massage - then waited in the pub opposite

Luckily theres one table in the pub where you can see into the flat

And we made sure she undressed in front of it

"

Very hot

By *wadingMan  over a year ago

swadlingcote

I often have to take my wife to hear lovers and I will sit in my car and wate for her

we have done this lots over the years as a hotwife couple and now as a cuckold couple mainly for safety reason but even then was a massive tirn on

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *hilliplisa790Couple  over a year ago

Paignton

I alway have my husband in the same room, love seeing him watch me being fucked to orgasm

Love this thread, I know that the couple's are out there it's just finding the ones that we all click together.

Never say never that's my way in life

By *f579Man  over a year ago

Midlands

One of my fantasies

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"just sit her down & tell her what you want her to do

like most things couples do

if you want to try things just talk about it"

Yes talking of opruons is a good way to enjoy variety.

Various scenarios and situations enjoyed over the years with men involved with my wife. Including this

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Options lol.

Sometimes depended what my wife or men involved also wanted. Can say it was extremely horny imagining the action while having to wait and wank

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

I love this my favorite subject as I want to be a Cuck sissy husband To my wife

That sounds super hot. We may try that as well in the future. If you want you can drive your lady to us and wait outside in the car, while my man would play with her and I call you on the phone to listen or maybe leave the curtains out a little so you could spy on us. Let us know what you think.

We did this on Wednesday, Miss went to an old school crushes house, gave him a blow job, we then make our way home, he messages her regretting not fucking her. So we turn round and she ends up being fucked over his sofa whilst I wait in the car

By *usktilDawnCouple  over a year ago

York

"I had a fuck buddy Karen and used to get her to text a guy and arrange for her to go to his house while I waited outside. It was such a turn on knowing what she was getting fucked. One day when she was in there, a second guy walked up, knocked on the door and was let in. "
Wow that's hot!

I love this idea of my partner having fun with others while I wait outside. My current partner is not up for it but an ex was and one of the best times was when we were on the way to my sister's wedding and she said I had to drop her off at a guys house and she would meet me at the church. I got photos of what she got up to and how she was dressed and when she turned up at the church she looked vibrant and classy.. but I knew she had 3 loads of cum in and on her

Done all that before really good fun. Outside the bedroom and outside the house as well x

By *ikeymMan  over a year ago

Isle of Wight

I help my wife get ready and (if we know it’s safe) I drop her off at her BF’s and go home where they FaceTime me. I collect the morning after. Merry Christmas Eve everyone x

By *astlancsMan  over a year ago

Burnley

not yet but hopefully soon.

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

Most of the couples that I meet want to both be present. A few have the man just watching or filming. Very rarely is the woman left alone with me, which while fun leaves me wishing that we both could have been pleasuring her....

By *wadingMan  over a year ago

swadlingcote

I have to wait in the car till they have finished

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

Princess Risborough

I used to love listening in from next door as my ex got played. Something highly erotic about listening to her soft moans and squeaking bed through the wall. Imaginjng in my head what shes doing

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Each to their own

By *entcockslutCouple  over a year ago

canterbury

We do this on a regular basis hubby has to wait outside in the car whilst I'm inside getting a good fucking and come out full of cum

Began doing this now he drops me off and waits as I get fucked and satisfied

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

How about blindfolding and tying you up as a compromise...... You sit in the corner, blind and helpless, listening to everything, and then you're on hand to perform clean up duties afterwards

By *JonaMan  over a year ago

walsall

Any husbands are happy to drop there hotwife’s to mine

By *aybe38Couple  over a year ago

lampeter

I drive her to his flat and wait in the car until they have finished

Now we play separate we've done this loads of times,

I do enjoy listening,

Dropping her off and waiting is also a big turn on x

By *litteasingManMan  over a year ago

Thereabouts

"Began doing this now he drops me off and waits as I get fucked and satisfied "

I love the sound of that!

"Began doing this now he drops me off and waits as I get fucked and satisfied

I love the sound of that! "

Knowing she taking a good cock and getting fully intimate

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

I personally love my cuck there to watch and assist and do my bidding. Especially when he is caged and really frustrated.

But I confess I can see the attraction of taking things further with a really trusted and well known to us FB. Xxxx

lampeter

I've got to drop my mrs off at his tomorrow

By *arkhelgaCouple  over a year ago

leeds

On our list for 2022Xx

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

We’ve spoke about doing this, me in the car looking up at the curtains closed & lights on, wondering what’s going on. Occasionally calling, her answering and letting me listen before hanging up on me.

Then she comes out the front door, gets in the car and we drive home and she just talks about random stuff till we get home. Then she gives me a full run down whilst sitting on my face

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

stirling

We might progress to this one day

By *eediousMan  over a year ago

Smallville

Had this experience several times.

Have had a cuck drop off their Mrs at my hotel and waited all night in the car until the next morning.

Also had a cuck wait outside the door of the bedroom while I fucked the Mrs several times, dumped several loads and invited him into clean. Sometimes put him in cages for much of a weekend, etc.

Very hot!

Sadly, you don’t get a lot of couples who want to push their boundaries

I played with a couple once where he tried to get on the bed and sit next to us while we fucked . She told him to get off and sit on the chair (which was her make up chair and desk) . He had to watch while i fucked her and then she ordered him to get us drinks . When he came back she was sucking my cock and told him to put them on the side and go and sit down . It was their first time playing with someone else i was shocked how quickly she got into the cuckold bit . She then did something that shocked us both and took the condom off and told me to cum inside her . Husband said no you cant do that and she just told him to be quiet and carried on riding me till i blew inside her .

We then met in the car where he picked me up and she was waiting in the back , she sucked my cock while he drove us around and then we fucked . I think next time I’ll make him wait outside their bedroom and listen great idea OP thanks x

We like both me waiting car are in bar at hotel as she getting a good fucking

But also love watching her with another guy are men knowing I can't touch and they take her and use her

Done this a few times, so horny waiting x

By *ouplecu2015Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Yes sometimes I listen behind the door and it's very hot

By *j321Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Had one husband wait down stairs listening while me and his wife had our fun

By *xcited99Couple  over a year ago

omagh

We have down this were hubby has dropped me off at a guys house. I sent him messages and rang him up. The sex at home was brilliant.

Skegness

years ago i had to take kids out on sunday morning so they come have fun then she wood txt me when it was ok come home

Always good when the wife has a session alone with a special friend

lampeter

Lol that's what I did but I took mine down the park for an hour

Skegness

very nice

Skegness

"Lol that's what I did but I took mine down the park for an hour "

park there nans my mates homes any waer pass few hours on

lampeter

All the time walking around with a semi on wondering if he was in her yet lol

Skegness

"All the time walking around with a semi on wondering if he was in her yet lol"

love that feeling

My wife

Handcuffing me in hotel bathroom whilst she’s gave her new bull a Nuru massage!! and fucked for hours with him

"My wife

Handcuffing me in hotel bathroom whilst she’s gave her new bull a Nuru massage!! and fucked for hours with him "

Nuru massage wow

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Love to do this

lampeter

Driving my mrs to a meet leaving in about 5 mins she's meeting him at 3 I will wait in the car

Be good if you come in and join in halfway through

lampeter

bristol

"Driving my mrs to a meet leaving in about 5 mins she's meeting him at 3 I will wait in the car "

Hot

Mrs got a meet later with a couple I have to drop off and pick her up later x

lampeter

Sat outside his place now waiting for my mrs

Gloucester

"Driving my mrs to a meet leaving in about 5 mins she's meeting him at 3 I will wait in the car "

Hope everyone has fun

Gloucester

"Mrs got a meet later with a couple I have to drop off and pick her up later x"

Enjoy

bristol

I bet they are

"Mrs got a meet later with a couple I have to drop off and pick her up later x

Enjoy "

She will

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

the knot knowing must be intense, how far will they go what is going on, must drive the husband bonkers , but he will be so excited at same time, and then seeing his wife again, knowing that she has been fucked , will she be packing a nice creamy surprise

You sit thinking of what she is doing and what they doing to her and makes you hard

Few hours later she walks over to car smiling but red and happy

Gloucester

"Sat outside his place now waiting for my mrs "

How’d it go?

By *xcited99Couple  over a year ago

omagh

Once hubby dropped me off with a guy we knew. I didn't know but he arranged with the guy to sneak back in later. Hubby told me he stood at the door watching for about 20 minutes I didn't even notice him. I couldn't believe it when he walked in. He was that hirny we went on until the wee hours.

By *1.friendlygentMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

My experience is slightly different. A few years ago I met a woman online and visited her in her hotel room while her man was waiting at the hotel bar. I stay in the room with her for a few hours then after I leave she phones her man saying she is ready for him. He comes upstairs to her and they have sex in the room. I had this scenario a few times and I never met the guy. Well, I ended up in a LTR with the woman who is still my current partner. In the first couple of years she was happy to do swingers meetings but as the time pass by, she made it clear she is not into this anymore. Now I have to play solo.

» Add a new message to this topic