FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > MMF or FFM?

MMF or FFM?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Growing up, FFM was the ultimate fantasy, but now I’m older, I think MMF is the one. Helps that, although I’m straight, I’m not scared of other cocks, lol!

Think being the M in a FFM, it’d be easy to end up surplus to requirements, where as in a MMF, you’ve constantly got a job to be doing.

What do you lot think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Growing up, FFM was the ultimate fantasy, but now I’m older, I think MMF is the one. Helps that, although I’m straight, I’m not scared of other cocks, lol!

Think being the M in a FFM, it’d be easy to end up surplus to requirements, where as in a MMF, you’ve constantly got a job to be doing.

What do you lot think?

"

I’m not so sure, I’ve seen it at clubs where there has been group fun and one individual has hogged the lady all to himself so you still run the risk of being surplus to requirements.

I’m not sure why anyone would rather share with another man in favour of having two ladies to himself.

Not knocking mmf had some great ones in my time, but they pale into insignificance compared to the times I have done mff

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

I have done both and much prefer mmf as all the ones I have had have been awesome as you are both there to please the lady.

Most of the mff I have had have been good and only 1 has been awesome mainly done to lack of go between the girls on each other which is what I wanted.

However I would never turn down either lol.

By *r n Mrs NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

eccles

It's Jen here.

I have done both but I do prefer MMF lol.

That's probably because I'm greedy and like 2 cocks x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

MFF for me! Mainly because I literally have no appeal for another man, but also because I just love women! x

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Being a straight guy, both scenarios have different dynamics. Lou is predominantly straight but is bi-playful with the right lady. MFF would mean all playing/touching each other. MMF would make Lou the ‘greedy girl’ and have both guys’ attention

We prefer to meet couples where we can mix it up and experience it all regardless lol.

Ed

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Being a straight guy, both scenarios have different dynamics. Lou is predominantly straight but is bi-playful with the right lady. MFF would mean all playing/touching each other. MMF would make Lou the ‘greedy girl’ and have both guys’ attention

We prefer to meet couples where we can mix it up and experience it all regardless lol.

Ed"

Agree

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Still hoping for an FFM - before it's too late to enjoy it properly!

By *hatterley64Couple  over a year ago

Hertford

MFM... yum yum

» Add a new message to this topic