FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Women.. tell us what puts you off!!

Women.. tell us what puts you off!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igh Tower69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Luton

To all the women out there!! Im getting constant no replys or my messages get deleted. I would prefer you told us what puts you off so we can change our profiles or atleast so we know. It can be a bit disheartning even though majority of people are on here for nsa action. Men do you agree.. and women whatare your thoughts??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should write things that mean something to you,

"To all the women out there!! Im getting constant no replys or my messages get deleted. I would prefer you told us what puts you off so we can change our profiles or atleast so we know. It can be a bit disheartning even though majority of people are on here for nsa action. Men do you agree.. and women whatare your thoughts?? "

Men who don’t bother reading my profile. Or read it, and choose to ignore it. And if I don’t reply, it means I’m not interested. Usually when I reply with ‘sorry but I’m not interested’ men will continue to message me - asking why, saying that they can change my mind etc. So easier to ignore

By *xycpl699Couple  over a year ago

kilmarnock

"To all the women out there!! Im getting constant no replys or my messages get deleted. I would prefer you told us what puts you off so we can change our profiles or atleast so we know. It can be a bit disheartning even though majority of people are on here for nsa action. Men do you agree.. and women whatare your thoughts??

Men who don’t bother reading my profile. Or read it, and choose to ignore it. And if I don’t reply, it means I’m not interested. Usually when I reply with ‘sorry but I’m not interested’ men will continue to message me - asking why, saying that they can change my mind etc. So easier to ignore "

everything she said. hollie

Luton

[Removed by poster at 26/02/18 11:10:58]

"To all the women out there!! Im getting constant no replys or my messages get deleted. I would prefer you told us what puts you off so we can change our profiles or atleast so we know. It can be a bit disheartning even though majority of people are on here for nsa action. Men do you agree.. and women whatare your thoughts??

Men who don’t bother reading my profile. Or read it, and choose to ignore it. And if I don’t reply, it means I’m not interested. Usually when I reply with ‘sorry but I’m not interested’ men will continue to message me - asking why, saying that they can change my mind etc. So easier to ignore everything she said. hollie "

I don't want to coach a man. I would be wooing myself and, when/if we met, I would be sorely disappointed that he doesn't meet my requirements.

Luton

Thank you all for your responces. But i mean if i was told by a woman she didnt want to message me because she didnt like my body or face pics i wouldnt chase it but i would appreciate to know why. Its starting to get me down. You guys think i should take more pics??

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"To all the women out there!! Im getting constant no replys or my messages get deleted. I would prefer you told us what puts you off so we can change our profiles or atleast so we know. It can be a bit disheartning even though majority of people are on here for nsa action. Men do you agree.. and women whatare your thoughts?? "

OK you've been here six weeks which is no time at all - getting meets takes time and effort. What you have to appreciate is that men outnumber ladies here by somewhere around ten to one so you need to make yourself stand out with a decent profile and appealing pics to back it up.

No-one can tell you what constitutes either of those things in your case as they don't know you but take a look around at some of the other profile advice threads for some good generic tips as to what makes a good profile.

Remember though there are no guarantees of anything- just because this site is sexually related doesn't mean it's a golden ticket to instant gratification

"Thank you all for your responces. But i mean if i was told by a woman she didnt want to message me because she didnt like my body or face pics i wouldnt chase it but i would appreciate to know why. Its starting to get me down. You guys think i should take more pics??"

If it's "starting to get you down" you might want to consider if this is the right site for you - as I said in my last post you've been here six weeks which is no time at all, a lot of guys go months or longer without a meet or even getting replies to messages, so if it's having that effect on you after six weeks then I'd be concerned.

For us it's guys that expect an instant meet and will send the same message over and over if we haven't replied. We both have really busy lives so can't just meet whenever

"For us it's guys that expect an instant meet and will send the same message over and over if we haven't replied. We both have really busy lives so can't just meet whenever "

This as well

I would have thought a lot of women put on their profile, what puts them off OP. Every woman will have different turn on's and turn off's. Unfortunately you will not be able to cater to all women's tastes and preferences. You can only manage your profile the way you see fit and hope you garner interest. You have not been on the site for long. A lot of men struggle on here. Try not to take the lack of response as a personal insult. If you do, perhaps this site is not the best place for you. Good luck OP

Luton

Thank you _emini man. That is comforting. I thought it was just me not getting replies. And team Ass.. i get what you mean, i never double message when i dont get a reply i do wait patiently haha. I guess I'll keep trying and tweek my profile. I guess when i get my first notification should help. Right??

"Thank you _emini man. That is comforting. I thought it was just me not getting replies. And team Ass.. i get what you mean, i never double message when i dont get a reply i do wait patiently haha. I guess I'll keep trying and tweek my profile. I guess when i get my first notification should help. Right??"

I’m assuming you mean verification. And it might...personally I’m happy to meet men with no verifications, as long as we get on and there’s an attraction.

Luton

Thabks Mystique (hollie) i was going to message you and thank you personally but im outside of your age range haha x

Luton

Yes i did mean verification. Thank you lol

Hey OP.. being a guy you must put in so much more effort!! All us guys do!

.. But on the other hand the fab women here just have to sit back and take their pick...but here guys get so desperate even the females that most guys wouldnt look twice at in real life get to pick n choose haahaha.... DON'T LET IT GET YOU DOWN...ITS REALLY NOT WORTH IT!!

Do you send face pictures when you message women and do you think about what you type. As a couple we gets loads of messages and I can imagine single women would get many many more. We rarely reply to someone if they haven't sent a face photo and sent a normal message as from experience it shows they haven't read our profile and are not really that serious x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you all for your responces. But i mean if i was told by a woman she didnt want to message me because she didnt like my body or face pics i wouldnt chase it but i would appreciate to know why. Its starting to get me down. You guys think i should take more pics??"

If you got several replies saying they didn't want to meet you because of your face or body would that genuinely make you feel better than no reply at all?

Bothers me when people ask for advice then message you thanking you for the advice. All while ignoring the advice which was given.

"Hey OP.. being a guy you must put in so much more effort!! All us guys do!

.. But on the other hand the fab women here just have to sit back and take their pick...but here guys get so desperate even the females that most guys wouldnt look twice at in real life get to pick n choose haahaha.... DON'T LET IT GET YOU DOWN...ITS REALLY NOT WORTH IT!!

"

I know. Aren't we lucky?

If I'm not attracted to someone I will only say I'm not attracted and don't go into detail.

"Thabks Mystique (hollie) i was going to message you and thank you personally but im outside of your age range haha x"

Ahhh yes. Strict filters haha. You're welcome though, lovely

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We are very specific on what we want and where we want it.

It is all detailed on our profile but the vast majority are either too lazy to read it or totally ignore it.

That is the absolute ultimate turn off for us.

Also, as someone else has said, six weeks on here is nothing, a mere blink of the eye, some guys have been on here for years with no luck.

We think that the secret on here is just to treat the site as another tool in your box. Handy to have, but on its own it won't do the job.

Think of it this way. You wouldn't try to take the engine out of a car with just a screwdriver would you? You would need sockets spanners and a whole range of other things.

The swinger world is just the same.

FAB is a great tool to have but you need to get yourself out and about. Go to any socials in your area, visit a club a few times, target your messages to people who have posted in the meets section, and most importantly read profiles.

There is no point whatsoever in you sending messages to women or couples who say no-one under say 35 or 40. You have your age limits and they will have theirs.

Your profile doesn't look too bad and your pics are OK. but so are thousands upon thousands of others. That is why you have to go the extra mile, it aint instashag here.

Luton

Thank you all for your help. Keep the advice coming. And dont rub it in Holly!!! Haha

Nothing particularly wrong with your profile. But you target market is miniscule - single women under the age of 45. If you walked into a bar full of men and only one woman I doubt you would be asking why did she not choose you over the other hundred guys.

Mrs

The status ‘I absolutely adore licking pussy is a bit of a turn off’ though.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Change your profile? Do you mean you would lie just to get a fuck?

"Hey OP.. being a guy you must put in so much more effort!! All us guys do!

I know. Aren't we lucky? "

You certainly are yes

What puts me off....dark photos, messy background in photos, repetitive photos, no imagination, poorly written text, uninteresting text, text that says nothing. The words 'message me and ask anything' or something similar.

Poppy

Change your profile? Do you mean you would lie just to get a fuck?"

Changing a profile doesn’t necessarily mean lying. It means wording things in a different way, maybe adding info that hasn’t yet been mentioned, removing unnecessary information, putting different photos up,

Mrs

Luton

Absolutely not! I would just want to either take better pictures, make my profile a better read or change what i say on the first message. I dont like to lie x

Luton

Hey Poppy. Thank you for the advice. Does my profile have any of those put offs?? X

By *omeo7xxxMan  over a year ago

London

This site takes time, the ladies have so much choice you need get yourself out there, go to clubs meet people, dont expect anything be yourself and be patient.

London

"Absolutely not! I would just want to either take better pictures, make my profile a better read or change what i say on the first message. I dont like to lie x"

Your profile represents you, we can’t tell you what to do as it wouldn’t be you. There’s no magic formula, either someone wants to meet you or they do t.

London

"Hey Poppy. Thank you for the advice. Does my profile have any of those put offs?? X"

You don’t get it do you!

Women are all different (surprise surprise). What if you excluded something on your profile that you were told would put someone off when that exact same thing would attract someone else?

I deliberately don't say what I'm looking for or what puts me off as they will just say they are exactly what I'm looking for, no matter the truth.

I always reply to first messages as I understand how shit it is to get no replies.

London

Change your profile? Do you mean you would lie just to get a fuck?

Changing a profile doesn’t necessarily mean lying. It means wording things in a different way, maybe adding info that hasn’t yet been mentioned, removing unnecessary information, putting different photos up,

Mrs "

Then it wouldn’t be him, would it.

Inappropriate usernames like badboy or a hot as he'll. When u look like the elephant man ????

Younger men, I know you can't change that lol

Some messages put me off enough not to even look at a profile........ what type of messages do you send ??

"Hey Poppy. Thank you for the advice. Does my profile have any of those put offs?? X"

Yes, pretty much all of them.

P

OP I'm going to be brutally honest here - your posts so far on this thread have shown a level of naivety about this lifestyle and how it works that many single guys show - this site is NOT one where you sign up and immediately get inundated with offers of unlimited sex, in fact it's quite the opposite.

Much is made of how the imbalance of men to women is the reason for that - in fact it's not at all - if you remove the number of single guys that have false expectations and don't put any effort into their profiles and messaging etc, It's actually fairly well balanced - the key for you is getting to a point of not being one of those guys with unrealistic expectations, who does stand out, who has a decent profile and pics, gets along to socials and clubs, is active in the forums etc and generally makes an effort.

Whilst I understand and totally respect where my friend Topsy is coming from, in that she doesn't think people should give profile advice because the profile in question then becomes a reflection of the people giving the advice and not the owner, I disagree with her to an extent as we all have to learn somewhere. That said I also disagree with people having their profile written for them - so I'll repeat my earlier advice to look around at some of the very good generic profile advice offered in various threads and pay attention to it - then come up with something of your own that makes you stand out

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Hey Poppy. Thank you for the advice. Does my profile have any of those put offs?? X

Yes, pretty much all of them.

P"

I thought exactly that too - plus the status about licking pussy is offputting

Most women will look at a profile before reading s nessage, so it doesn’t matter if you’re quoting Shakespeare in your message, it’ll get deleted if your profile doesn’t stand out in a good way.

Try a forum search on profile advice - there’s a lot of it out there - & see if that helps!

Luton

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate the advice and input. I have learnt now it does take a lot more to get meets. Also i need to sort pics and profile out generally. If you guys have any more advice that would help. Im always nice so if you guys want to say hi thats welcome xx

Just think of it as advertising yourself minus the dating... what do you want to know about a woman before meeting her... then put that in your profile ...

Just be true to yourself if people don’t like it or it isnt their thing then so be it.

id never be anything other than myself or change the person iam just for a meet x

"Just be true to yourself if people don’t like it or it isnt their thing then so be it.

id never be anything other than myself or change the person iam just for a meet x "

A person can still home in and emphasise the things that may be more attractive to their target market and still be true to themselves. That’s not changing the person they are.

Mrs

"Just be true to yourself if people don’t like it or it isnt their thing then so be it.

id never be anything other than myself or change the person iam just for a meet x "

I’d have to agree with this

You are the only person that knows what to put in your profile.

But if you were to ask me I’d say...!!!! You’ve loads of them in a relatively short text

MrsK x

» Add a new message to this topic