FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples arguing ARGHHHHH

Couples arguing ARGHHHHH

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really wish couples wouldn’t argue before a threesome. Makes me feel on edge, and the dirty glances when proceedings start are so off putting.

If you’re gonna argue about stuff, please do me favour and just cancel the meet... This is no reflection on yourselves, arguments happen... I know that much, but please let me know. We can rearrange no probs

... Sorry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seriously this hasn't happened has it????

I think I'd be tempted just leave at that point. It sounds super awkward, and like they don't know what they want

C

And the moody fuckers didn't leave you a verification!

I had the same mid flow so to speak, she got really upset about something and then they both started arguing. I just started getting dressed and she stormed out of the room. I suggested he go and speak to his wife rather than making sure I'm ok. With that I left

"I think I'd be tempted just leave at that point. It sounds super awkward, and like they don't know what they want

C"

Definitely this!!!!

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Old Hill

Seen it a few times... Sad stuff.

"I really wish couples wouldn’t argue before a threesome. Makes me feel on edge, and the dirty glances when procedings start are so off putting.

"

Surely at this point you just walk away?

You can't just blame the couples, yo are complicit by ignoring the tension and choosing to participate

"And the moody fuckers didn't leave you a verification!"

Meeoww

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

We've cancelled a meet due to a disagreement.... but the guy wasn't like "ok no worries". He was more " please can we still meet it'll be ok. Please please please! Well why don't just me and your wife meet? That will be ok, won't it? PLEASE!" No.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would have left

[Removed by poster at 27/02/18 22:26:01]

"

I always leave if there is any tension between a couple I am meeting. I will always pinch something from their fridge on the way out though, just as way of compensation. Nothing to leave them destitute, just a can of or some cheese maybe.

"

Love that but why so focused on their fridge?

I always leave if there is any tension between a couple I am meeting.

I will always pinch something from their fridge on the way out though, just as way of compensation. Nothing to leave them destitute mind you, just a can of Coke or some cheese maybe.

"

I always leave if there is any tension between a couple I am meeting.

I will always pinch something from their fridge on the way out though, just as way of compensation. Nothing to leave them destitute mind you, just a can of Coke or some cheese maybe."

It worked fine, no need to edit!

"And the moody fuckers didn't leave you a verification!

Meeoww "

And oh so brilliant.

How many couples have you met that have argued then, is it a regular occurrence..?!

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Was it who goes first? ?

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

It's happened to me before too. Good mates of mine and we still talk, but the tension got uncomfortable and I called a taxi and left. I haven't stopped being their mate, but I have stopped any sexual activity between us. They respect me more for doing what was ultimately the right thing than if I ignored it and carried on.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Had a meet with a couple where it ended up in an argument because he stood there constantly 'coaching', to the point where it put me and her off...

....everything came to a halt when she screamed at him to 'shut up and leave'...

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We've never had an argument in the vanilla world let alone in the fabs universe. However, we've seen some pretty good ones over the years. 2 stand out sharply. An asian couple at Abfabs. Her in full Sari mode, him in casual wear. He dragged her into the dark-room (and I mean dragged) and within a couple of minutes he was dragging her out again. Apprently she enjoyed it a bit too much for his liking and they stood screaming at each other and it ended when she slapped his face, shouted 'fuck you' and stormed back into the dark-room. We had a good giggle over that.

Another time at Abfabs a very d*unk guy was staggering around shouting out the name of some girl. This went on for a while, back and forth around the venue he staggered. Eventually she showed up (where the drinks fridges are) and when he screamed at her that he'd been looking for her 'everywhere' she stood up tall, told him she'd been fucking the guy he'd arranged for her to meet in the room he had left when he went for another drink. It ended when he tried to slap her, she punched on the nose with blood everywhere and security jumping in to eject both from the premises.

We've never met anyone who've argued when playing though we met a couple where the guy did keep on insisting that she'd 'never do that' or 'won't like that' when in fact she led the kinky games and wanted to try it all. He was surprised, I was happy and we all had a laugh about it afterwards

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

we once had world war three break out between a couple we were playing with at a club wasn't the crescendo we were expecting

Yeah we encountered that once. And the male started crying.. So we left.

~Mia

Yep shit happens , time to get the hell out

walk away everytime ...

We once met a couple where all was fine whilst we were playing well we thought it was the next day I get a load of abusive messages from the male half because his Mrs enjoyed it too much and it wasn't how he wanted it to be although he was the one telling them to go at it harder..

They left the site shortly after

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We've been in clubs where domestics have broken out. Fortunately we've never been involved.

One couple we saw in the bar looked nervous but ok. Later in the night we saw them come out of a play room - her first clutching a towel to her body and him after her pulling on his boxers. The gist that we caught was that one of them had exceeded the boundaries they'd discussed. They were later seen having a teary conversation in the changing room.

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

seen it a few times where the woman is getting to much attention and the guy gets the hump usually its the one and only time you see them

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve seen this a number of times in clubs. Most recently on Sunday night in Quest when a couple were having a little tiff.

» Add a new message to this topic