FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Define bi curious to bi sexual

Define bi curious to bi sexual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sounds easy, but I class myself as bi curious as I have only sucked a cock and that was in my early 20's, haven't done anything bisexual since this.

I would definitely not try A with another man, so am I bi curious or bi sexual ?

I would try sucking a cock again, but would also be more comfortable doing this with another couple where the male is bi curious.

Your thoughts please xx

Thanks

Muse

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

BiCurious you’ve not tried / have tried and still undecided if it’s for you

Bisexual you have tried, quite comfortably with it and will play with either men or women

Just go with what you like OP

Youre not curious, youre definitely a raving homo.

Watch out boys there's a pufter in town

Only joking mate, go for it, get some cock in you

If you would suck cock but not go any further you are orally bi.

"Youre not curious, youre definitely a raving homo.

Lol I get your point, it's just in sex and swinging you never know where the experience will lead you !!

Only joking mate, go for it, get some cock in you "

Bi-curious - Some degree (variable) of attraction to the same sex but no experience of any sexual activity.

Bi-sexual - Some degree (variable) of attraction to the same sex and has had some degree of sexual experience with the same sex.

To me, once you engage sexually with a member of the same sex you either liked it, in which case you are no longer curious but bisexual, or you didn't, in which case you are straight.

Tastes may change over time but as a general rule of thumb, it works. A man who mainly fucks women but likes to suck the occasion dick isn't straight, he's bi, embrace it

"If you would suck cock but not go any further you are orally bi. "

It's a pity there isn't an option for that, as it would save time for messages being sent to and from other swingers

I dont fancy guys but will quite happily play with one on or meet, and have done lots of times.

Am I massive puff?

By *ustaceSmithMan  over a year ago

Saxmundham

"Bi-curious - Some degree (variable) of attraction to the same sex but no experience of any sexual activity.

Bi-sexual - Some degree (variable) of attraction to the same sex and has had some degree of sexual experience with the same sex.

To me, once you engage sexually with a member of the same sex you either liked it, in which case you are no longer curious but bisexual, or you didn't, in which case you are straight.

Tastes may change over time but as a general rule of thumb, it works. A man who mainly fucks women but likes to suck the occasion dick isn't straight, he's bi, embrace it "

I believe it's a little more complicated. To enjoy sucking cock means that one is orally-bi only, and quite possibly only in a MFM situation. I believe that to be bisexual one has to be interested in MM encounters. I, for example, am not, even with a very fit guy that I know from an MFM context.

In Fab terms, if I'm not bisexual, that leaves bi-curious (or the notorious default of [Fab]-straight). I altered my profile from the latter to the former only recently, even though my curiosity has been satisfied (greatly).

The definitional problem is solved if one is more granular than bi-curious versus bisexual, I submit.

I think you've described the situation very well

Confused .com

It seems very acceptable for females to be bi curious, but even in 2018 for men to be bi curious we seem to go back to the dark ages again

I would say curious is that you want to try to see if you enjoy it. Bi is engaging in sex acts with both sexes. XXX

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Sounds easy, but I class myself as bi curious as I have only sucked a cock and that was in my early 20's, haven't done anything bisexual since this.

I would definitely not try A with another man, so am I bi curious or bi sexual ?

I would try sucking a cock again, but would also be more comfortable doing this with another couple where the male is bi curious.

Your thoughts please xx

Thanks

Muse

"

Does it matter what you are? If you enjoy something just do it and don’t worry about labels. If you like sucking cock then just do it - as long as you don’t hurt anyone along the way. We only have one life and you don’t want to come to the end of it and have regrets about what you didn’t do

Saxmundham

[Removed by poster at 28/02/18 11:48:37]

By *inkycouplespainCouple  over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

We embrace whatever we are and whatever our playmates are. Straight,Curious or Bi-sexual. I would say we are 99% straight most of the time with not a BI thought in our heads. But that 1% of the time well that's a different matter. Glad we dont fit into anyone's box.

D&K

x

I'm glad too, freedom not to be restrained and go where the mood takes you xx

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

"

Does it matter what you are? If you enjoy something just do it and don’t worry about labels. If you like sucking cock then just do it - as long as you don’t hurt anyone along the way. We only have one life and you don’t want to come to the end of it and have regrets about what you didn’t do

"

I agree entirely with your sentiment, and in the "real world" that is all true.

However, to operate on this site, you have to apply a label of some sort. The pigeon-holes are a bit broad though. There is a generally a bit more ambiguity to everyone's thoughts about their own sexuality.

I have myself down as bi-curious, though I don't have any attraction whatsoever to blokes, I am happy to be played, and to do a certain amount of playing, with a guy in a mixed sexual encounter.

1-1 is probably never going to happen. Bi-curious to me does not exactly describe the above, but then neither does FAB-straight...

;-)

"If you would suck cock but not go any further you are orally bi.

It's a pity there isn't an option for that, as it would save time for messages being sent to and from other swingers "

This exactly this.

"Bi-curious - Some degree (variable) of attraction to the same sex but no experience of any sexual activity.

Tastes may change over time but as a general rule of thumb, it works. A man who mainly fucks women but likes to suck the occasion dick isn't straight, he's bi, embrace it

I believe it's a little more complicated. To enjoy sucking cock means that one is orally-bi only, and quite possibly only in a MFM situation. I believe that to be bisexual one has to be interested in MM encounters. I, for example, am not, even with a very fit guy that I know from an MFM context.

In Fab terms, if I'm not bisexual, that leaves bi-curious (or the notorious default of [Fab]-straight). I altered my profile from the latter to the former only recently, even though my curiosity has been satisfied (greatly).

The definitional problem is solved if one is more granular than bi-curious versus bisexual, I submit.

"

I'm not so sure, I just think people are unnervingly keen to avoid the label of being bisexual. The reasons for that, well I could identify a few.

To me, sexuality is about who turns you on. If men turn you on, and you have experienced it, and you have had the answer to the question of your curiosity, you are no longer curious.

Conversely just because you are bisexual doesn't mean you are down for anything with any guy at any time.

For me, semantically bi-curious is specifically for those who are curious or inquisitive about their sexual attraction to their own gender. If you aren't curious and the matter is settled, in either direction, why would you use the term bi-curious? It's literally the opposite of your situation.

Bi-curiousity is specific, but bisexuality is broad

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I think you are bi if you experience sexual attraction to men and women.

Bi curious suggests far less experience with your own gender than the opposite and perhaps lack of attraction.

I use "bi curious" on fab but there is no better option.... "heteexible" might be better. I don't find men attractive, I love women.... But cocks are fun to play with.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

curious

Is when you like the idea of playing with someone of the same sex, or you have played once but not sure it is your thing.

Bisexual

Is when you keep going back for seconds and thirds......

Luton

"curious

Is when you like the idea of playing with someone of the same sex, or you have played once but not sure it is your thing.

Bisexual

Is when you keep going back for seconds and thirds......"

I don't know.... I'm not in the least bit attracted to men. I have a vague concept of handsome but no idea what is attractive about men, to the people who find men attractive.

But in a MMF or group situation, I enjoy playing with cocks.

What am I?

Don't bother labelling yourself, you like what you like and you do what you like end of

I'm down as bisexual although I wouldn't say I was...I'm not attracted to women much but I'll play with them happily...I much prefer cock and the men attached to them with women added in for extra fun sometimes

"Don't bother labelling yourself, you like what you like and you do what you like end of

I'm down as bisexual although I wouldn't say I was...I'm not attracted to women much but I'll play with them happily...I much prefer cock and the men attached to them with women added in for extra fun sometimes "

Should of put I'm the female half here

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Yeah why worry about labels. Let’s all be defined as sexuality neutral so we can waste fuckin hours messaging loads of people with zero interest in how we want to play. A brilliant idea

Luton

"Yeah why worry about labels. Let’s all be defined as sexuality neutral so we can waste fuckin hours messaging loads of people with zero interest in how we want to play. A brilliant idea "

Labels can certainly help in finding suitable play partners.

"Yeah why worry about labels. Let’s all be defined as sexuality neutral so we can waste fuckin hours messaging loads of people with zero interest in how we want to play. A brilliant idea

Labels can certainly help in finding suitable play partners. "

Yep hundreds of “straight” guys messaging us, wanting some kind of bi action. From the curious to the very experienced. Bit unfair we can’t search them though. If only they labelled themselves correctly. And block.

"Yeah why worry about labels. Let’s all be defined as sexuality neutral so we can waste fuckin hours messaging loads of people with zero interest in how we want to play. A brilliant idea "

That what I think wastes so much time I put bi curious on my profile and get lots of males emailing me and after the first two or three replies they have worked out I'm only bi curious and not into A.

Also I get straight males messaging me, saying they are bi, but don't put it on their profile as it stops couples messaging them.

I am bi curious, in the right situation with a couple I may help sucking a cock if it's what all parties want, but it's not essential, but I'm stereotyped into being bi sexual. Lol

"I dont fancy guys but will quite happily play with one on or meet, and have done lots of times.

Am I massive puff? "

whats a puff ??

Luton

"Yeah why worry about labels. Let’s all be defined as sexuality neutral so we can waste fuckin hours messaging loads of people with zero interest in how we want to play. A brilliant idea

Labels can certainly help in finding suitable play partners.

Yep hundreds of “straight” guys messaging us, wanting some kind of bi action. From the curious to the very experienced. Bit unfair we can’t search them though. If only they labelled themselves correctly. And block. "

"fab straight"......

If only people were generally more open about their desires, the world might be a better place.

That what I think wastes so much time I put bi curious on my profile and get lots of males emailing me and after the first two or three replies they have worked out I'm only bi curious and not into A.

Also I get straight males messaging me, saying they are bi, but don't put it on their profile as it stops couples messaging them.

I am bi curious, in the right situation with a couple I may help sucking a cock if it's what all parties want, but it's not essential, but I'm stereotyped into being bi sexual. Lol "

You can only clarify that in your profile, like we do with Sirs preference.

"curious

Bisexual

I don't know.... I'm not in the least bit attracted to men. I have a vague concept of handsome but no idea what is attractive about men, to the people who find men attractive.

What am I? "

ide say ur bi playful

"I dont fancy guys but will quite happily play with one on or meet, and have done lots of times.

Am I massive puff? whats a puff ??"

A magic Dragon I think lol

Luton

"curious

Bisexual

What am I? ide say ur bi playful "

Fair description

If only Fab had that box to tick.

I do play with bi guys in group situations, and enjoy it. Cocks are great fun. Never been fucked by a guy but am open to it.

Me and some girls just had this conversation in the group chat.

Although I'd slept with a woman before a man I'd class myself as curious, she's the only woman I've been with and that was when I was 20/21.

Although I am sexually attracted to women I find the thought of being with one a bit scary and intimidating hahaha

Willies are so much easier to place with

Saxmundham

I'm not so sure, I just think people are unnervingly keen to avoid the label of being bisexual. The reasons for that, well I could identify a few.

To me, sexuality is about who turns you on. If men turn you on, and you have experienced it, and you have had the answer to the question of your curiosity, you are no longer curious.

Conversely just because you are bisexual doesn't mean you are down for anything with any guy at any time.

For me, semantically bi-curious is specifically for those who are curious or inquisitive about their sexual attraction to their own gender. If you aren't curious and the matter is settled, in either direction, why would you use the term bi-curious? It's literally the opposite of your situation.

Bi-curiousity is specific, but bisexuality is broad "

Yes, we are all, I believe, bisexual to a greater or lesser extent. However, if one styled oneself as (actively) heterosexual, it would be surprising if one never engaged in penetrative sex. In semantics, a distinction is made between the word and the message. Whilst the philology of "bi-curious" is plain, it may well carry the message of "falling short of penetrative sex" and of being up for MM encounters - and that is what turns off some member of this site.

What is ironical is that this site of all sites doesn't provide for a more precise characterization of one's sexuality - if one wants to be more precise.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Sounds easy, but I class myself as bi curious as I have only sucked a cock and that was in my early 20's, haven't done anything bisexual since this.

Your thoughts please xx

Thanks

Muse

"

If you like the idea but haven't tried it... you're curious. If you've tried it and liked it, you're bi.

Cal

"It seems very acceptable for females to be bi curious, but even in 2018 for men to be bi curious we seem to go back to the dark ages again "

That's the problem with people here.... too quick to judge a male for his preferences, but a woman is greatly accepted.

The haters are missing out

Scunthorpe

"It seems very acceptable for females to be bi curious, but even in 2018 for men to be bi curious we seem to go back to the dark ages again

--------

That's the problem with people here.... too quick to judge a male for his preferences, but a woman is greatly accepted.

The haters are missing out "

Not sure that's the case on here. I think that bi guys appear to be more successful on here than straight guys do.

Cal

"It seems very acceptable for females to be bi curious, but even in 2018 for men to be bi curious we seem to go back to the dark ages again

--------

Not sure that's the case on here. I think that bi guys appear to be more successful on here than straight guys do.

Cal"

Must just be me then

--------

Cal

Must just be me then "

And bi women do seem to have a bad rep after reading an earlier thread. Generally it’s annoying when people are disrespectful of other people’s profiles.

Scunthorpe

"

And bi women do seem to have a bad rep after reading an earlier thread. Generally it’s annoying when people are disrespectful of other people’s profiles. "

I agree completely... Why can people not just concentrate on the profiles that they're compatible with and pass the incompatible ones by ( or bi ).

Cal

"BiCurious you’ve not tried / have tried and still undecided if it’s for you

Bisexual you have tried, quite comfortably with it and will play with either men or women

Just go with what you like OP"

I don't think you can say that someone's bi-curious rather than bi just because they haven't had an experience with someone the same sex.

People know who they're attracted to. I knew I was bi before I fucked a woman. People call themselves bi-curious when they're either unsure or very rarely have attraction to the same sex or in very specific circumstances.

[Removed by poster at 28/02/18 18:15:52]

I call myself bicurious because I absolutely love huge breasts (and yes it’s Mrs not Mr who Fabs all those beautiful pics of buxoms ladies). Otherwise I don’t fancy women and have no interest in pussies

Mrs

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"I would say curious is that you want to try to see if you enjoy it. Bi is engaging in sex acts with both sexes. XXX"

Ahhhh... I spat tea lol

» Add a new message to this topic