FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Life outside swinging......

Life outside swinging......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are all on here for the same reason...to enjoy swinging and meeting new people new friends new experiences, then later life goes back to reality and you live your normal day to day life.

I recently met a couple who literally lived the lifestyle daily it seemed to rule their life like a drug !!!, where does the line stop in enjoying what we do without interfering in your own personal life.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As soon as i log off

Most of my real life is spent off fab and it's rather brilliant

"As soon as i log off "

Sexual addiction is real and can take over lives unfortunately. Like any addiction though, some may not realise they are.

Have to say, since being on here - it’s all to easy to sit on my phone browsing / reading the forum. Before you know it hours have passed!

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Fab and swinging should enhance your day to day life not control it! Finding the balance is key.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think the line is drawn where you want it to be. I've seen more people refer to swinging as the lifestyle recently. I don't want my lifestyle to be defined that way but I'm not going to stop others if that's what they want. I'm not 100% sure what's involved in an swinging lifestyle either.

My personal line is drawn at the edge of our relationship and private life.

By *ovely_and_HimselfCouple  over a year ago

North of Derby

We've seen this a lot, swinging and sex with others becomes all that a couple do.

We've always made sure we have a balance, as there's so much we love to do that doesn't involve sex.

Each to their own, but for us we've never wanted our sex lives to define who we are

We use here to arrange meets for sex and sex alone. No socials or friendships wanted. We have that outside of here. We pop on and off here for about an hour a day to look at local updates and maybe search a potential sex partner /partners. Don't get the people who say swinging isn't about sex it's a lifestyle.

I think there's a distinction between 'swingers' and those on here for recreational sex.

The name of the site is grossly misleading, and not representative of everyone on here at all. I don't identify as a 'swinger' at all, and find the term to be quite crass & outdated.

As for a life outside of this site, well isn't that a bit like saying what do you do when you switch off your laptop? I mean there's way more to life than just sex isn't there?

"Sexual addiction is real and can take over lives unfortunately. Like any addiction though, some may not realise they are. "

Good point......the couple i met were certainly addicted !!! .

» Add a new message to this topic