FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dwarfism

Dwarfism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my Fwb want to meet up with a dwarf couple for same room full swap .are there any such couple's single bi females or males at all ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Me and my Fwb want to meet up with a dwarf couple for same room full swap .are there any such couple's single bi females or males at all ??? "

Achondroplasia is the correct term

The word 'dwarf' isnt terribly acceptable these days

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Achondroplasia Is only one of several causes of dwarfism. And ‘dwarf’ is still one of the acceptable terms, although it varies by region; in the USA, the term ‘little people’ is preferred.

‘Midget’ is the only universally unaccepted term.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Achondroplasia Is only one of several causes of dwarfism. And ‘dwarf’ is still one of the acceptable terms, although it varies by region; in the USA, the term ‘little people’ is preferred.

‘Midget’ is the only universally unaccepted term."

We arent in the US

I have a friend who advises 'small people' is preferable

'Dwarf' most definitely isnt

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"We arent in the US"

I gave that as an example of the fact that acceptable terms vary by region. Acceptable terms include things like ‘people of restricted growth’, ‘little people’ and ‘small people’.

While we could argue back and fore about whether or not ‘dwarf’ is acceptable, it’s worth noting that it’s one of the terms Warwick Davis uses to describe himself. It’s also worth noting that those with dwarfism prefer the unusual plural ‘dwarfs’ in order to dissociate themselves from the ‘dwarves’ of fantasy fiction. It would be odd to pick an acceptible plural if the singular is not generally accepted, don’t you think?

» Add a new message to this topic