FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > i asked my wife to

i asked my wife to

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *veragecple OP   Couple  over a year ago

belfast

The wife is going out tonight with a few friends from work for a wee hollaween doo and im going to sit in tonight with a few beers on my own.

Ive asked her to bring a male home so we can have a 3sum later and itll also give her a chance to flirt while out before she picks someone. To be honest i think she wont go through with it but heres hopeing she will. Im actuly sitting here all excited at the thought of her doing this I asked her to bring a women home 1st but theres no chance of that (just yet,lol)

Just curious has anyone ever done this themselves where they have been out and brought someone home for their husband or evenn their wife. Would love her to be able to read a few stories before she heads out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love that kind of thing

And always have

Although my new partner and I haven't done it together yet it's deff in the planning xx

Mrs Swans IS bringing one of her women friends home from town later. Hope I'm still awake

By *anderer2018Man  over a year ago

Bangkok

Let us know how it pans out!

I have been asked to do it a few times.. and not even bring them back for a 3sum.. but I just get all gittery if I have to do chat ups.. I would rather say.. I want to suck your cock...

So as yet we havent done it.. plus it would mean lots of touchy feely or kissy stuff.

but I love it when Master seduces a woman and then tells me about it next day.

Cali. x

I have to admit Cali has it sorted. It's not being part of it but knowing that it was done to excite and stimulate you in the telling.

Wow what a night

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

A friend of ours regualrly does this sort of thing with his partner. When they were on holiday he spent most of one night in the wardrobe waiting for her to bring someone back (not to jump out like Cato, though) so he could watch and listen. He really got off on 'her acting like a slut' 0 his words not mine.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Didnt go out as such, but a guy that i was seeing regularly many years ago wanted to do an mmf with me. It was coming up for his birthday and he came to stay the weekend, we had been in bed on the saturday afternoon and while we where there i said by the way theres someone coming round at 9. Great night

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

silky went out on a bi fem social to the gay village in manchester and brought a friend home with her for some fun...... god i love her

By *veragecple OP   Couple  over a year ago

belfast

A very disapointing no, she couldnt get the chance because all her friends where there. None no were swingers and she didnt want to pull someone in front of them incase they thought she was a slag cheating on her husband

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"A very disapointing no, she couldnt get the chance because all her friends where there. None no were swingers and she didnt want to pull someone in front of them incase they thought she was a slag cheating on her husband "

onwards and upwards...

» Add a new message to this topic