FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Older single guys?

Older single guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any point in older single guys (50+) going to clubs as singles. Aren't they full of young singles and folk who want young singles if they want singles at all.??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Course there's a point, and no clubs are far from being full of merely younger singles/couples. I've attended Liaisons twice and on one occasion there was only one couple younger than myself, I'd put the average age around 55-60 and there was about twenty others from my age up to about 80! On the second visit I was actually the youngest in there by a good decade or more. I suppose it varies from club to club mate, but its true what people say, there's occasions for all regardless of age, gender or sexuality. Chin up, fella!

By *iles3659Man  over a year ago

Stafford

It is slightly depressing but I find most beautiful young things are having way to much sex already to need to go to clubs - so they're full of people like you and me!

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

You have every right to go to clubs etc., and you'll be surprised how many people of your age and over go there. In fact it's a myth it's full of 'young' people.

Most people don't care about your age and will warm to your personality.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I was single I doubt I would go to a swing club on my own. Bit of a chicken ya see, lol.

If you're a confident person, you might just be more attractive to the couples than some of the younger singles.

A lot of ladies say they wont play with a guy who is young enough to be their son, but if they're horny and the only choice they have is between the oldest swinger in town and someone from the 6th form, I'd just get me coat

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Is there any point in older single guys (50+) going to clubs as singles. Aren't they full of young singles and folk who want young singles if they want singles at all.??"

let me let you into a little secret....

negativity breeds negativity....

if that is the attitude that you go into a club with then you are not showing your best side...... and it then becomes a self fulfilling profacy...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

theres loadsof older blokes that go to chams and tey seem to do alright lol

possibly because they know how to talk to the women and couples properly

» Add a new message to this topic