FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Something about being called a good girl gggrrr

Something about being called a good girl gggrrr

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If any of you know me you know I'm a bad bad girl,Subslut in the bedroom and feisty party girl outside the bedroom

But ladies don't you find that being told your a good girl just gets you gushing

Like when you've taken a good throat fucking,and you finally come up for air...you just get that stroke on your head,or down the side of your face and told really softly "good girl" ....omfg that's me then I'm gone,you can do whatever the hell you like,i find that just incredibly horny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If any of you know me you know I'm a bad bad girl,Subslut in the bedroom and feisty party girl outside the bedroom

But ladies don't you find that being told your a good girl just gets you gushing

Like when you've taken a good throat fucking,and you finally come up for air...you just get that stroke on your head,or down the side of your face and told really softly "good girl" ....omfg that's me then I'm gone,you can do whatever the hell you like,i find that just incredibly horny "

My wife is also my sub and she practically purrs when I call her a good girl for a job well done

I love being called a good girl, makes me horny as hell x

"If any of you know me you know I'm a bad bad girl,Subslut in the bedroom and feisty party girl outside the bedroom

Like when you've taken a good throat fucking,and you finally come up for air...you just get that stroke on your head,or down the side of your face and told really softly "good girl" ....omfg that's me then I'm gone,you can do whatever the hell you like,i find that just incredibly horny

My wife is also my sub and she practically purrs when I call her a good girl for a job well done "

My partner says to me , good boy then gives me a cheeky slap on the bum. Turns me on but more so the way she says good boy to me.. it's like she looks down on me and says it in real sub dom way x

My wife is also my sub and she practically purrs when I call her a good girl for a job well done "

Know exactly how she feels! Such a turn on x

"I love being called a good girl, makes me horny as hell x"

Me too.... and the feel of that manly masculine hand softly stroking your head...fuck me I need to change my panties pmsl

My wife is also my sub and she practically purrs when I call her a good girl for a job well done

My partner says to me , good boy then gives me a cheeky slap on the bum. Turns me on but more so the way she says good boy to me.. it's like she looks down on me and says it in real sub dom way x"

That's really cute ha ha bless you xx works both ways then x

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

To quote Mae West

"When I'm good, I'm good.

But when I'm bad, I'm better"

But yeah being called at good girl, does have an effect on me

And also,something about the way a man runs his fingers through your hair to brush it away from your face,so he can see you properly sucking his cock ....omg gggrrrrr

"To quote Mae West

"When I'm good, I'm good.

But when I'm bad, I'm better"

But yeah being called at good girl, does have an effect on me "

Epic isn't instant pussy throb ha ha

Know exactly how she feels! Such a turn on x"

She only gets it when she's earned it which is why it drives her wild. Couple it with stroking her hair or running a hand down her back lightly and she just melts

Makes my knees weak and my fanny flutter when he says it to me

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Like when you've taken a good throat fucking,and you finally come up for air...you just get that stroke on your head,or down the side of your face and told really softly "good girl" ....omfg that's me then I'm gone,you can do whatever the hell you like,i find that just incredibly horny "

Good girl x

She only gets it when she's earned it which is why it drives her wild. Couple it with stroking her hair or running a hand down her back lightly and she just melts"

Yep me totally...when I've really earnt it.... wow super gush ha ha

I think good girl are my two favourite words!!

Drinking a mans spunk and having my hair stroked as he says good girl....

Good girl x"

"I think good girl are my two favourite words!!

Drinking a mans spunk and having my hair stroked as he says good girl.... "

Yeah fucking hot!

She only gets it when she's earned it which is why it drives her wild. Couple it with stroking her hair or running a hand down her back lightly and she just melts

Yep me totally...when I've really earnt it.... wow super gush ha ha"

Mmm now I'm sat here wondering if you could earn a good girl from me...The wife gets quite....competitive when we play with another woman

Mmm now I'm sat here wondering if you could earn a good girl from me...The wife gets quite....competitive when we play with another woman "

GGGGRRRRRR lol

Mmm now I'm sat here wondering if you could earn a good girl from me...The wife gets quite....competitive when we play with another woman

GGGGRRRRRR lol"

Carlisle

"I think good girl are my two favourite words!!

Drinking a mans spunk and having my hair stroked as he says good girl....

Yeah fucking hot!"

Purrrfect. x

By *rryTMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Good to hear as I say it a fair bit x

I should be hugh fuckinger heffner by that reconing i call every woman a good girl no matter what there doing

Must be the way i say it

Carlisle

Good girl x

"

Tesco’s? Mmm, sorry wrong thread. x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Being called a good girl makes me want to gouge their eyes out with a rusty spoon...... guess I was never very good at being patronised.

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I'd rather be called a bad, bad girl whilst I'm giving head.

You have to show appreciation when a girl has done something well...

...especially if it’s been a sub/dom session

By *wo Big GuysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Reading

We should meet you xx

"We should meet you xx "

Hell yes please

"You have to show appreciation when a girl has done something well...

...especially if it’s been a sub/dom session "

Yes absolutely x it's just so hot!

Reading

"We should meet you xx

Hell yes please "

We can’t message you as you have blocked men

"We should meet you xx

Hell yes please

We can’t message you as you have blocked men "

Have I? Ok hang on

"We should meet you xx

Hell yes please

We can’t message you as you have blocked men "

Sent you a friend request x

"Being called a good girl makes me want to gouge their eyes out with a rusty spoon...... guess I was never very good at being patronised."

That's my take too. Perhaps it's because I'm not particularly sub

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"We should meet you xx

Hell yes please

Have I? Ok hang on"

10,000 messages from random blokes later...

Reading

"We should meet you xx

Hell yes please

Sent you a friend request x"

Ok great xx

Fuck me, that’s hot.

Carlisle

"Being called a good girl makes me want to gouge their eyes out with a rusty spoon...... guess I was never very good at being patronised.

That's my take too. Perhaps it's because I'm not particularly sub "

That’s ok, as long as you do as your told.

By *otBunsHunWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

definitely

"Being called a good girl makes me want to gouge their eyes out with a rusty spoon...... guess I was never very good at being patronised.

That’s ok, as long as you do as your told. "

It tends to be more the other way round

Fuck me, that’s hot."

Isn't it just

Yup I love being called a good girl or a naughty girl

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

You hit the nail on the head with this OP, have some private throat fuck pics and being called good girl during and after was the icing on the cake ( well, as well as the cum obviously )

Fuck me, that’s hot.

Isn't it just "

It's a hell of a turn on for me when I get to say it as well.

"You hit the nail on the head with this OP, have some private throat fuck pics and being called good girl during and after was the icing on the cake ( well, as well as the cum obviously )"

Wasn't the cum the icing on the face, rather than the cake?

"And also,something about the way a man runs his fingers through your hair to brush it away from your face,so he can see you properly sucking his cock ....omg gggrrrrr"
this

West Midlands

"You hit the nail on the head with this OP, have some private throat fuck pics and being called good girl during and after was the icing on the cake ( well, as well as the cum obviously )

Wasn't the cum the icing on the face, rather than the cake? "

lol mere semantics, was a messy session and totally beautiful to share

"You hit the nail on the head with this OP, have some private throat fuck pics and being called good girl during and after was the icing on the cake ( well, as well as the cum obviously )

Wasn't the cum the icing on the face, rather than the cake? lol mere semantics, was a messy session and totally beautiful to share "

I can imagine, you look like you make an excellent cake.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

I like it when they start off a bad girl and by the end of the night she changes my mind and has been a good girl

#GoodGirl

Carlisle

That’s ok, as long as you do as your told.

It tends to be more the other way round "

That’s what I meant.

West Midlands

Wasn't the cum the icing on the face, rather than the cake? lol mere semantics, was a messy session and totally beautiful to share

I can imagine, you look like you make an excellent cake."

thanks, on occasion plasterers radio is more like it lol

Number One Chap has a way of saying this that just makes me drool and melt.

Wasn't the cum the icing on the face, rather than the cake? lol mere semantics, was a messy session and totally beautiful to share

I can imagine, you look like you make an excellent cake. thanks, on occasion plasterers radio is more like it lol"

Nothing wrong with the occasional sexual Jackson Pollock.

I do like it at certain times yes

Oddly enough that "good girl" is all that I want to hear sometimes !

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Being called a good girl makes me go all weak

"Being called a good girl makes me go all weak "

Same : )

Well it varies a lot, but the right person at the right time ...

Yes I love it too. Being called a good girl makes so excited and makes my legs tremble.

Reading

[Removed by poster at 14/06/18 23:36:15]

Reading

You were a good girl today

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Any man who dared tell me I’m a good girl would be booted that hard up za jackzi they would end up in space!!

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 15/06/18 00:59:24]

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

My wife loves to be told she’s a good girl after taking a load

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

im a sub slut and been told im a good girl only when im bad lol don't no why that is I have asked my master and he says im good when im bad

By *notherGirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Somewhere

I like it too.

I love it being called. Especialy when im.sucking him off. If i was a cat it would make me purr hahahahaha.

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

I always like to reward a job well done with praise...!

And, my God, just checked out your pics and now dreaming of the chance to call you "good girl", but that's a different matter!

My Slut gets off loads by me referring to her as my Good Girl

We both get a huge kick from it

It’s inviously got to be earned though - hence making it a form of recognition and reward

Love rewarding my lady with a well deserved "good girl"..

One of my favourite threads on here

Any ladies who enjoy this are welcome to message me for KIK, and I'll say it for you

Bringing this back up, any more good girls want rewarded? Drop me a PM. x

By *hirdTimesACharmCouple  over a year ago

northamptonshire

Yes

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

It would work for me

By *entBarryUKMan  over a year ago

Ashford

Good girls are amazing.

But bad girls get a spanking

By *assycitygirlWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I love being told I'm a good girl. Usually after I've pushed back against what he wants a couple of times and then given him exactly what he asked for in the first place.

[Removed by poster at 03/08/22 11:45:31]

Online and ready to say those words you love to hear ladies...

Chesty could get any drier if I called her a good girl. And tbh it makes me cringe. Same as if she was to call me daddy or papi etc. Some people will just hate certain phrases or pet names

"Online and ready to say those words you love to hear ladies..."

It can’t be from just anyone. That kind of thing needs to be said once there is trust and connection. For me anyway

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Chesty could get any drier if I called her a good girl. And tbh it makes me cringe. Same as if she was to call me daddy or papi etc. Some people will just hate certain phrases or pet names "

Never understood the turn on of being called daddy…. What daddy would be engaged in whatever with their daughter?? Ffs. Just don’t get that at all

Some of my playmates absolutely love being called a ‘good girl’ - especially in public. Super hot to see their faces light up

By *ave HighlandMan  over a year ago

Inverness

Love telling her she's a good girl. So naughty especially when I'm inside her.

Chesty could get any drier if I called her a good girl. And tbh it makes me cringe. Same as if she was to call me daddy or papi etc. Some people will just hate certain phrases or pet names

Never understood the turn on of being called daddy…. What daddy would be engaged in whatever with their daughter?? Ffs. Just don’t get that at all "

Nope we don't get the whole dd/lg scene as its not our kink. Just not for us lol

Max

Thats my line said it to about 15 women in the real world today alone

Will reward you on Kik ladies xx

By *urvy123babeWoman  over a year ago

cambridge

Brings me to my knees… literally and figuratively

Good Girls are welcome to get in touch for their rewards

By *umplayerMan  over a year ago

Chester

Some of these comments are making my cock throb!

By *mynightCouple  over a year ago

London

Am I a good girl?

Find that naughty talk is often best at it's simplest and moaning good girl, naughty girl and 'fuck' are great ones to use.

Otherwise the danger is going full inbetweeners and telling someone you're gonna fuck their fanny off haha

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

I detest being called a girl, whether it's good, bad, naughty, dirty etc. Makes me cringe and I find it an instant turn off.

If it happens, they get politely asked once not to call me that. Second time, I'm out of there.

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"Am I a good girl? "

Would like to find out for myself!

By *he_voyeursCouple  over a year ago

Town

YES YES YES!!!

I love being praised!

Things like Such a good girl for Daddy

Look how well you take Sirs cock down your throat

There’s my good little slut. Etc etc

Really gets me going

By *otwifingVixenCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Yes this!!! What is it about that phrase???

By *ilk and all things niceTV/TS  over a year ago

secret bunker

Yessssssss

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"Yessssssss"

Yes Yes and more Yes....the flood gates open hearing those two words..'Good Girl'...even more when it's 'Sir's Good Girl'

By *asterDomMan  over a year ago

Leicester / London

It’s best not to throw the phrase around and cheapen it though but of course, when a good job is done, it’s only right that a compliment like good girl is gifted.

In the mood for playing with a Good Girl this morning

By *ilk and all things niceTV/TS  over a year ago

secret bunker

When totally femme who would say I’m a good boy too?

"When totally femme who would say I’m a good boy too? "

I would :3

My lady likes being called a good girl whilst she's being naughty, it's not a dom/sub thing, just something that gets he going like naughty talk

By *arried BifemWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in the midlands

I love it.

Good girl, naughty girl, little minx, sexy bitch,

Yep all get me gushing. Love a bit of complimentary commentary when having fun

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman  over a year ago

Telford

Yes but only some people can actually get thst side of me to come out.

By *avflw9Man 2 weeks ago

Alfreton

Praise kink it is called

Very much my thing ladies

» Add a new message to this topic