FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gangbang

Gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just dont know why hubby enjoyed watching me in a gangbang, he is so turned on if he see me getting used by different guys though i am beginning to like and enjoy it now just afraid that i might get hooked and wont be satisfied by just one guy anymore.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ooolguyukMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I can definitely understand your feelings, its having that itched scatched which was enjoyable but you cant help itching more and more ... best to see how you feel and dicuss with your partner ... maybe you can arrange a so its once or 3 times a year , your itch is scratched until the next arrangement later in the year.. your partner may also be thinking the same and enjoy it too ...

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

I love a good gangbsng as one guy at a time just doesn't really do it for me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I love a good gangbsng as one guy at a time just doesn't really do it for me "

I am guessing you have more then one guy all the time now then if one don't do it for you

you are right got that itch now and looking forward for another gangbang after watching spartacus wherein theres sex orgy anywhere and im so turned on

Youre right hun thought that im not going to enjoy it at all and so scared of trying but once you had it oh my love the attention and relentless orgasms they give you oohhhh hubbys asking if i can try 5-7 guys next time

Would love to know the story about you being gangbanged or the Filthyiest time it happend to you?? X

Beginning to like it?....so you didn't like it at the start yet you did it?!

Im begenning to like it hun love the feeling if me surrounded by guys with big cock feeling of continous orgasms I do admit its addictive. My husband asking me if i can do a bareback creampie gangbang next around 10 guys but im so afraid to try bareback its so risky

"Im begenning to like it hun love the feeling if me surrounded by guys with big cock feeling of continous orgasms I do admit its addictive. My husband asking me if i can do a bareback creampie gangbang next around 10 guys but im so afraid to try bareback its so risky"

10 guys bareback?

I can't understand a husband who could be so reckless with regards to health!!

Just no.

I did say no hun even one of our bull said that he can guarantee that his team were all std free. I said i can try to do 10 guys as long as they use condom

"I did say no hun even one of our bull said that he can guarantee that his team were all std free. I said i can try to do 10 guys as long as they use condom"

Keep your answer as a no. Of course he can 'guarantee' that... he wants to get balls deep bare back.

Wheres the best club with greedy girls night?

"I did say no hun even one of our bull said that he can guarantee that his team were all std free. I said i can try to do 10 guys as long as they use condom

Keep your answer as a no. Of course he can 'guarantee' that... he wants to get balls deep bare back.

"

Men do lie

Why don't you tell us the full filthy story ))

» Add a new message to this topic