FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > anal fun

anal fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

who here is happy for another man to fuck his wife in the arse, and put another way are the wives happy for this.

we wonder, because it is an intimate act, but also extremely erotic.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Love anal., but still only safe sex, x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

its no more intimate for me than vaginal sex...fucking is fucking.i do tend to prefer men i know simply because if it hurts i can trust them to instantly stop.

Kev likes it cos it makes me come like a nymphomaniac in a rabbit factory and he is a fan of DP

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Don't get me started

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with Jemima, fucking is fucking, anal is very nice wen on offer, although has to be with a partner that you can trust to not hurt the other!

Sex is sex, if you want to share and enjoy then crack on, if not then why be on this site!?

Banned from this particular club lol

I never managed to do anal... Not that I never found a girl willing to do it, just because I never managed to fit!

So unfair....

When we first started meeting we said no to anal with other guys - but we love dp so much have relaxed and up for it now when do mmf. Deb says no when meeting couples tho - say just doesn't feel right!

"I agree with Jemima, fucking is fucking, anal is very nice wen on offer, although has to be with a partner that you can trust to not hurt the other!

Sex is sex, if you want to share and enjoy then crack on, if not then why be on this site!?"

+1

"I never managed to do anal... Not that I never found a girl willing to do it, just because I never managed to fit!

So unfair...."

I have that trouble i have a fat arse but bugger me cant squeeze them in!! My vagina is quite small too so we need plenty of foreplay. That said i prefer wider cocks to long and thin

It never has been a problem of fat ass at all... And it's not the lack of foreplay neither!

I don't know, it just never wants to fit.... (i shouldn't complain about my size, right?)

The wider the better is my motto....

See both holes for me are tight which can be a pain quite literally! Apparently its easier if i relax but i cant lol

Lots of lube?

"See both holes for me are tight which can be a pain quite literally! Apparently its easier if i relax but i cant lol "

I'm sorry to hear about that!! you just need to be relaxed by a lot of foreplays.

I used to litteraly put my ex girlfriend in akind of hypnosis state with a massage!

"See both holes for me are tight which can be a pain quite literally! Apparently its easier if i relax but i cant lol

I'm sorry to hear about that!! you just need to be relaxed by a lot of foreplays.

I used to litteraly put my ex girlfriend in akind of hypnosis state with a massage! "

dont be sorry i enjoy it

You can get a spray that relaxes the rectum ...from sex shops.

By *erkshireMan123Man  over a year ago

Devizes

"Lots of lube? "

i agree, thats certainly the key to it

"See both holes for me are tight which can be a pain quite literally! Apparently its easier if i relax but i cant lol

I used to litteraly put my ex girlfriend in akind of hypnosis state with a massage!

dont be sorry i enjoy it "

I guess I've got meet you at some point then

"You can get a spray that relaxes the rectum ...from sex shops."

sounds like a plan!

By *erkshireMan123Man  over a year ago

Devizes

"You can get a spray that relaxes the rectum ...from sex shops.

sounds like a plan!"

ive never heard of that, one to try and find out more about.

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

"I never managed to do anal... Not that I never found a girl willing to do it, just because I never managed to fit!

So unfair...."

Awww John !! You poor thing !

( Showing off again, eh ? )

Jane x

"Awww John !! You poor thing !

( Showing off again, eh ? )

Jane x"

Nah, it was a genuine complaint about the fact everyone seems to enjoy anal and I can't....

but after all, if I can do my self promotion at the same time...

By *ickndomCouple  over a year ago

Wimborne

So unfair...."

Its not unfair its an experiance thing, I remember being your age and having an ex who wanted to try anal, unfortunitly I was like a bull in a china shop, felt the gates opening and went for it, she shot off like a red indian shouting whoo hoo hoo hoo or something like that,

It was several years later that I finally realised not to push and it cums to he who whats, Like you I claim to be a wide boy to, but unlike you I know it can be done lol

"Don't get me started "

why not get you stared ??

So unfair....

Its not unfair its an experiance thing, I remember being your age and having an ex who wanted to try anal, unfortunitly I was like a bull in a china shop, felt the gates opening and went for it, she shot off like a red indian shouting whoo hoo hoo hoo or something like that,

It was several years later that I finally realised not to push and it cums to he who whats, Like you I claim to be a wide boy to, but unlike you I know it can be done lol"

I don't claim to be a wide boy : I'm said to be... Actually, until something like a year ago, I thought I had a very small cock!

It's not a matter of doing it gently or not, or a matter of lube: I'm the most gentle person you can find (maybe too much!). Anyway, it will probably work at some point, I just have to find the good woman for it

And actually, I'm not missing it that much tbh!!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

anal sex? with a name like mine you wouldn't get me doing it!!

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

be a while before i do it again was gr8 came loads but both times hurt like fuc next day and next few after xx

i like anal but pussy is better

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

sometimes i fancy it sometimes i'm not interested. but if i start and the angles wrong or it hurts then it puts me right off! but saying that when i'm in the mood i have taken some generously sized ones

I can only use butt plugs with plenty of lube. Sir did try not so long ago, but it hurt too much..lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

So unfair....

It was several years later that I finally realised not to push and it cums to he who whats, Like you I claim to be a wide boy to, but unlike you I know it can be done lol

I don't claim to be a wide boy : I'm said to be... Actually, until something like a year ago, I thought I had a very small cock!

It's not a matter of doing it gently or not, or a matter of lube: I'm the most gentle person you can find (maybe too much!). Anyway, it will probably work at some point, I just have to find the good woman for it "

i can assure you girth doesnt have to be a hinderance... experience is vital though...when i first saw Sirs cock i thought no way... Now it still takes warm up and i use butt plugs to keep myself ready for him. But the anal is out of this world!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

So unfair....

It's not a matter of doing it gently or not, or a matter of lube: I'm the most gentle person you can find (maybe too much!). Anyway, it will probably work at some point, I just have to find the good woman for it "

i think i speak for many of the ladies on here when i suggest that we need photographic proof!

"i can assure you girth doesnt have to be a hinderance... experience is vital though...when i first saw Sirs cock i thought no way... Now it still takes warm up and i use butt plugs to keep myself ready for him. But the anal is out of this world!"

I tried to do some warm up, to use a looooot of lube, to be as gentle as possible and it was in a real couple situation (i.e. full of trust and desire)...

Boarf, initially it was just to underline the fact i've never done it : I'm not even sure I would fancy it to be fair!

i cant plan it i think if im in the mood and i trusted the person it would be like

" take me now"

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"i cant plan it i think if im in the mood and i trusted the person it would be like

" take me now""

me too - sometimes just have to say - Fuck my arse now!!!!

"i cant plan it i think if im in the mood and i trusted the person it would be like

" take me now"

me too - sometimes just have to say - Fuck my arse now!!!! "

yeah i agree makes them go instantly harder

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"who here is happy for another man to fuck his wife in the arse, and put another way are the wives happy for this.

we wonder, because it is an intimate act, but also extremely erotic."

Don't agree that it is anymore intimate than vaginal sex.

I enjoy anal sex with Mr B but not something I do with many others, after a couple of guys were too rough and eager rather than starting slowly.

It's something that Mr would like to see me do more with others.

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

I have recently introduced a 49 yr old to anal and she loves it now, just doing my bit lol.

"i think i speak for many of the ladies on here when i suggest that we need photographic proof! "

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of my cock (I never thought it would really matter). I've got a verification on my profile proving i'm not lying though...

And I think you can give the meaning you want to a picture : the best way would be to judge by yourself!

By *ickndomCouple  over a year ago

Wimborne

"i think i speak for many of the ladies on here when i suggest that we need photographic proof!

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of my cock (I never thought it would really matter). I've got a verification on my profile proving i'm not lying though...

Thought this was a swinging site not face book

And I think you can give the meaning you want to a picture : the best way would be to judge by yourself! "

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I am surprised at the amount of women that say they like anal...for me I never ask for it..because I am a little wide so for me I know it's not as easy as vaginal sex....

If a female was to tell me to fuck her ass...I would happily oblige he he he

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"i like anal but pussy is better "

Same here.

Mrs Ex-Carambar used to enjoy it so have done it a fair few times. It was nice to fuck her arse whilst she also had one of her dildos in her pussy, pulling it out as I would enter her and vice-versa.

But I still prefer vaginal to anal. Partly because there are more positions you can get into, but partly because I was concerned about hurting her... that's not me trying to boast about the size of my cock, btw, as I don't have the same problem that some men have mentioned in this thread. Let's just say that I have a cock that's ideally sized for anal... you can feel it but I'll never rip you a new one (excuse the vulgarity!)

"btw, as I don't have the same problem that some men have mentioned in this thread. Let's just say that I have a cock that's ideally sized for anal... you can feel it but I'll never rip you a new one (excuse the vulgarity!)"

You're a lucky man then!! having a large cock is more a curse than a blessing....

love it as long as its safe xxx

» Add a new message to this topic