FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > To deceive or not to deceive

To deceive or not to deceive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been swapping messages with a "couple" for a wee bit now. A couple of times been sent messages with the female half initial or message made to sound as if both are there typing.

I then take a peek on chat and notice their cam is on and take a look, it is the male half cock in hand and wife no where to be seen.

The messages are not dirty but just general chat and they are very genuine with really good meet verifications. They are a nice and experienced swinging couple.

My question: why do send out messages with the others initial?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Been swapping messages with a "couple" for a wee bit now. A couple of times been sent messages with the female half initial or message made to sound as if both are there typing.

I then take a peek on chat and notice their cam is on and take a look, it is the male half cock in hand and wife no where to be seen.

The messages are not dirty but just general chat and they are very genuine with really good meet verifications. They are a nice and experienced swinging couple.

My question: why do send out messages with the others initial?"

when im mailing someone from my couple profile i always sign it with both our names even tho both of us arnt there but hubby will read the emails at some point when hes home and vice versa so why not ?

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

only they/he can answer that . ask him about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been swapping messages with a "couple" for a wee bit now. A couple of times been sent messages with the female half initial or message made to sound as if both are there typing.

when im mailing someone from my couple profile i always sign it with both our names even tho both of us arnt there but hubby will read the emails at some point when hes home and vice versa so why not ?"

"only they/he can answer that . ask him about it "

This is not really about the couple...but it does seem like message from couples are made to sound as if the fem half is doing the messaging.

Who does the messaging in your relationship??? (to everyone)

Oh and his reply to it when I messaged him was just to laugh it off. No reason given.

If I am online its me the f that answers ,If he is on then he answers and if we both on at same time it gets really confusing cos we both answer . Neither of us put name or initial never thought about it really .

"only they/he can answer that . ask him about it

This is not really about the couple...but it does seem like message from couples are made to sound as if the fem half is doing the messaging.

Who does the messaging in your relationship??? (to everyone)

Oh and his reply to it when I messaged him was just to laugh it off. No reason given."

I (fem) do most of the messaging on here, but mark does some too but we always sign it from both of us because it is from both of us, we are one unit looking to play together, not just one or the other of us, we always make sure to read the emails and share what has been exchanged even if one of us wasnt there at the time.. we used to always be there together but you soon learn what the other half would say and if they would approve of the people/person you are talking to and you can branch out and do stuff on your own but for both of you

Southampton

if husband was using wifes initial then id stay well clear of them as seems like hes trying to mislead. if however message was from the hubby and both initials on it then cool as answering for both of them . id always put my name at end of a message or both mine and hubbys .never would there be a reason for me to put hubbys name at end of message.

But even in a relationship can one really answer for the other when it comes to swinging?

Southampton

as part of a couple ...yes lol !!! hubby probably knows type of guy /woman id like better than i do lol! not easy getting both partners at keybord at one time so have to talk to people at different times . hubby may say X person/cpl is wanting to meet ,take a look and see what you think and chat to them . ect . and works other way round too.end of day its still up to BOTH of us to dicuss things and decide if we want to meet up or not .

It's pretty much always me (2wheels) that physically types messages and is in chat - it says that on our profile. I write as if it's from both of us becauuse in effect it is because people I message we are interested in.

Forum Mod

Me (the female) does all the messaging on here and I make sure that anyone I message knows that

I can understand that it can seem a little odd when messaging couples and not really knowing who you're messaging

I have had plenty of messages from couples where its been more than obvious that its from the male half whether they've signed it like that or not

Personally if I felt confused about who I was talking to it would put me off regardless of how nice or genuine they seemed,I can't see the point in trying to pretend you're the female of the relationship when you're not

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

On the one hand it is perfectly possible for one person to be on cam while the other has the keyboard - but on the other, what self-respecting woman would put up with her other half sitting wanking on cam ? especially if she's in the same room.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

If i am messaging about a meet with both of us i answer from both of us, we are a couple .

What would the Op do if she received messages only signed by one half of the couple? I know there would be plenty who would assume that it meant one half was playing alone?

As for the idea both halves have to be sat side by side at all times to answer any mail,i think the OP needs to consider there ideas about couples who swing.We communicate and trust,any message signed by kaznkev.is written by me,with full knowledge that kev leaves the net to me and is interested in the real world side of swinging.

hexham

"On the one hand it is perfectly possible for one person to be on cam while the other has the keyboard - but on the other, what self-respecting woman would put up with her other half sitting wanking on cam ? especially if she's in the same room."

i dont know ,kev puts up with me wanking on cam all the time

I think if i was you i would ask him or them ... you need to be open about how you feel and what your looking for ... theres nothing wrong in doing that .

"as part of a couple ...yes lol !!! hubby probably knows type of guy /woman id like better than i do lol! not easy getting both partners at keybord at one time so have to talk to people at different times . hubby may say X person/cpl is wanting to meet ,take a look and see what you think and chat to them . ect . and works other way round too.end of day its still up to BOTH of us to dicuss things and decide if we want to meet up or not . "

Sounds like you have the communication part nailed. You ever had to tell your hubby off for falsifying information?...(lol like that one)

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

The question I'd ask... would it seem so odd if it was proven (by webcam perhaps, playing with breasts optional) if it was the female half signign both initials.

"On the one hand it is perfectly possible for one person to be on cam while the other has the keyboard - but on the other, what self-respecting woman would put up with her other half sitting wanking on cam ? especially if she's in the same room."

Sorrry but I don;t understand your logic and certainly not the use of the term self respecting?

"The question I'd ask... would it seem so odd if it was proven (by webcam perhaps, playing with breasts optional) if it was the female half signign both initials."

You're right Ahabs...it could be one or the other. The reason for me posting this topic was to find out was is answering for the other a common thing for couples or do you take turns in messaging and only sign/inital for what you have wrote?

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

My question: why do send out messages with the others initial?"

If you write to a couple and the reply is signed from them both...what the hell is wrong with that? Lol. Nuts!

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"The question I'd ask... would it seem so odd if it was proven (by webcam perhaps, playing with breasts optional) if it was the female half signign both initials.

You're right Ahabs...it could be one or the other. The reason for me posting this topic was to find out was is answering for the other a common thing for couples or do you take turns in messaging and only sign/inital for what you have wrote?

"

Its usually fem writing but I rarely sign any messages.

Southampton

"as part of a couple ...yes lol !!! hubby probably knows type of guy /woman id like better than i do lol! not easy getting both partners at keybord at one time so have to talk to people at different times . hubby may say X person/cpl is wanting to meet ,take a look and see what you think and chat to them . ect . and works other way round too.end of day its still up to BOTH of us to dicuss things and decide if we want to meet up or not .

Sounds like you have the communication part nailed. You ever had to tell your hubby off for falsifying information?...(lol like that one)"

lol !! nope never . people can tell just from message ifs its him or me ...he spells correctly lol !!!!

hes always very upfrount its him messaging and that messages will be passed on to me to look at later . if i thought for one second he was using my name when contacting people then wed no longer be on site as have to be totally honest in every aspect or its not going to work !! plus would raise serious question why hed be pretending to be me in first place ... lol

We both do messaging, but always put both names, as we are speaking as a couple.

If we get into a conversations, ie back and forward messaging then we would usually say who you are talking to.

If you write to a couple and the reply is signed from them both...what the hell is wrong with that? Lol. Nuts! "

The reply was supposedly from the female half only and minutes later I saw the male half wanking on cam in chat.

I am sure other singles or singles now in a relationship will know where I am coming from with this topic. Sometimes the slightest thing can become a cause for concern or alarms bell ringing which happened in this case.

I explained my concerns to the couple and they/he understood my reasons for being concerned. We are still communicating.

Confused .com I am unsure of the issue here. If the verification are there and you said the messages where not dirty. whats the issue? I sometimes think that some couples are accused of being a single man in disguise maybe he thought he should sign it from her, in case you thought he was playing alone?

I know with us i read all the messages that mike sends as he is home earlier than me so he send and flirts chats ect. However I do on the odd occasion do the writing hence the lack of response lol. But we always sign Tiggy and mike as we play as a couple xx

THE STICKS

"

i dont know ,kev puts up with me wanking on cam all the time "

Sounds like you wear the trousers quite often for a sub lol!

I think its one of those gender specific things tho - just about everyone likes to watch a woman. playing the invisible banjo - but its mostly only gay or bi (or "straight") men who watch and tolerate male cam wankers

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

We reply as a couple as a general message but depending on whose typing depends on the order:

Scarlett and Rhett, if its me

Rhett and Scarlett if him.

Been onto a cpl recently on here who say they like 3somes. Only thing is tho conversation has got around to an arranged meet were I am to turn up at a pub and start to randomly chat up the wife out of the blue lol Turns out its just the male of the profile whos mailing me and wife seems to no nothing about it. I have to say this dont sound too good to me at all unless they want me to think that and its all part of there role play plan????

hexham

"Been onto a cpl recently on here who say they like 3somes. Only thing is tho conversation has got around to an arranged meet were I am to turn up at a pub and start to randomly chat up the wife out of the blue lol Turns out its just the male of the profile whos mailing me and wife seems to no nothing about it. I have to say this dont sound too good to me at all unless they want me to think that and its all part of there role play plan????"

You need to speak to the wife first,this cud get nasty,role play is always consensual.

"Been onto a cpl recently on here who say they like 3somes. Only thing is tho conversation has got around to an arranged meet were I am to turn up at a pub and start to randomly chat up the wife out of the blue lol Turns out its just the male of the profile whos mailing me and wife seems to no nothing about it. I have to say this dont sound too good to me at all unless they want me to think that and its all part of there role play plan????

You need to speak to the wife first,this cud get nasty,role play is always consensual."

lol I aint even taking this one on m8 as he insists wife should no nothing about it haha sod that I aint stupid or gullable so I have given it a huge miss as im on here for my own fun and entertainment and not to dance to some one elses tune for what gives him a kick

How recent is their verifications? After being on here for years I have come across a lot that cpls that split and the fella still uses the profile to message and chat to women. x

THE STICKS

"

Sorrry but I don;t understand your logic and certainly not the use of the term self respecting?"

what I was trying to say is that a vanishingly small number of people actually find cam wankers attractive in any way shape or form - indeed it is usually quite the opposite - it's a turn off for most - especially couples and women.

So any self respecting woman would have no truck with clueless hubby ruining her good name by association by wanking on cam.

However most cam wankers are oblivious to this as they don't have a wife to tell them.

ergo: cam wanker = 86.345212% probablility of being a single guy regardless of what status is on the profile.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

This reminds me of a couple I have known for years...I always ask who am I speaking to. Moor me It s politeness normally I can tell....

An example how are things mate, how is mrs x

Or

How are things Hun, how is mr x.

Does it change what I talk about...ummmm nope.

» Add a new message to this topic