FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > condom experts needed

condom experts needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh god not another bloody condom thread lol

well kind of but more want to pick your brains really

Before i go any further i just want to say the guy mentioned in this thread is not a member of fab before i get a bollocking for that

Anyway, a guy i have met a few times now has been having condoms problems, the thing is hes slightly below average in the man hood department and has trouble keeping them on, every time i have played with him after the condom has either come off and still inside me or on the verge of coming off, yes i have regular check ups before you all jump on me for that too, see got it covered from all angles today lol

Anyway my problem is i can only use latex free condoms as latex does not agree with me and drys me out and makes me sore, but i have scoured the net and just can not find anyone who does trim latex free condoms

Im a bit unsure about the whole situation to be honest, not offen im stumped on what to do but on this one i am, hes a really nice guy and i always have a good time with him and seems a real shame to stop meeting him for something that cant be helped, but on the other hand i keep thinking can i keep playing with him knowing this keeps happening

so this is my last attempt to solve this problem by asking you good people on fab, does anyone know of a latex free condom that comes in the smaller size?

any help will be gratefully accepted

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

look on google...type in what you want..they have them...hope that helps.

i have googled trim latex free condoms and small latex free condoms but found nothing it just brings a list up of latex free condoms but when going thro the links none are smaller

ive tried ebay and everywhere lol

im a woman on a mission

have you tried asking at the gum clinic? if anyone can find them, they can. and also they will be very motivated to help as its their job to do so. x

By *hil McAvityMan  over a year ago

Manchester

If you can't find a smaller size what about using a cock ring to secure it. Not as good as a floppy condom looses feeling but worth it to be safe

"If you can't find a smaller size what about using a cock ring to secure it. Not as good as a floppy condom looses feeling but worth it to be safe"

Well it's either that or a nail-gun

@ op: Seriously for a second, In the hold-ups thread a few days ago I saw someone saying they were using some sort of glue to keep her stockings up. Could be worth a go?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Tried a search for japanese latex free condoms...in taiwan i used to have to have 2 sets,american and chinese( i know ,not all chinese men are small,just the ones i met )Found some on ebay...if cant find them message me

would it help if he is a little smaller to also put his balls in the condom and that may help it stay on as it will fill it out more ??

"If you can't find a smaller size what about using a cock ring to secure it. Not as good as a floppy condom looses feeling but worth it to be safe"

Thats a good idea, also just search small condoms and pick the one that doesnt affect you so much...

Good luck

use super glue ,then he will be ever ready

hey guys dont mean to be a spoil sport but just been reading another thread by admin about what links can and can not be used in forums so be quick and get them cos they may well go soon

By *annGentMan  over a year ago

With a cracking view

A variation on the cock ring -

apologies for being too medical, but earlier in my nursing career, instead of catheterising some elderly guys, they used to use a condom type device, which was secured using some foam styled tape, which secured itself with velcro.

Thinking outside the box !

And that's the brain cell buggered for the day !

By *herokee18Couple  over a year ago

Carlisle

"use super glue ,then he will be ever ready"

Is that not a battery you are thinking of? Durexcell!

"A variation on the cock ring -

apologies for being too medical, but earlier in my nursing career, instead of catheterising some elderly guys, they used to use a condom type device, which was secured using some foam styled tape, which secured itself with velcro.

Thinking outside the box !

And that's the brain cell buggered for the day !"

I know what you mean have used them before well I mean I havnt but in work I have .

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Ahhh someone has suggested a female condom.

Other suggestions:

Try looking for extra long.... leaving a larger length unrolled may give a slightly tighter grip on the shaft.

Put one condom on, take a second condom (unrolled) and snip the tip off to use as a ring at the top of the unrolled condom.

Google "condoms for smaller men"

"would it help if he is a little smaller to also put his balls in the condom and that may help it stay on as it will fill it out more ??"

so sorry ... should not find a serious question funny ...and also what is probably a serious answer here .... but .... this comment... when the visual image got in my head ....was so funny i nearly wet myself

"i have googled trim latex free condoms and small latex free condoms but found nothing it just brings a list up of latex free condoms but when going thro the links none are smaller

im a woman on a mission "

You might find that 'medium' IS the small size. If they were sold as'small', they wouldn't sell any. No guy is going to ask for small. lol

I have a latex allergy so use avanti- but for the smaller person if you ring the gum clinic and ask for the free tiral version out these last 2 months you will get well all I can say is they look like credit cards with 3 of them on and they are smaller than the usual ones- If I hadn't used them I would still havethe wrapper lol- but the clinics have been given them this last few months and they would fit the bill x

By *annGentMan  over a year ago

With a cracking view

"I know what you mean have used them before well I mean I havnt but in work I have ."

Slightly off topic, but reminded me of the pre-op shaves we had to do, and the hospital 'barber', who must have been in his 70's, used a cut-throat razor !

"i have googled trim latex free condoms and small latex free condoms but found nothing it just brings a list up of latex free condoms but when going thro the links none are smaller

im a woman on a mission

You might find that 'medium' IS the small size. If they were sold as'small', they wouldn't sell any. No guy is going to ask for small. lol"

trim is small

a lot of makes do trim size but i cant find no latex free size ones

"I have a latex allergy so use avanti- but for the smaller person if you ring the gum clinic and ask for the free tiral version out these last 2 months you will get well all I can say is they look like credit cards with 3 of them on and they are smaller than the usual ones- If I hadn't used them I would still havethe wrapper lol- but the clinics have been given them this last few months and they would fit the bill x"

i have some of them, in the red flat box? not tried them out yet as i tend to use my last box before i open new stuff, but if you think they come up a bit smaller i shall have to crack one out lol

By *amslam1000Man  over a year ago

willenhall

hi I get my condoms from the camden NHS website theyre cheap and from a gum clinic and you can ask questions from them just search fredoms shop in google

I hope thats not against the rules as its a NHS website?

"I have a latex allergy so use avanti- but for the smaller person if you ring the gum clinic and ask for the free tiral version out these last 2 months you will get well all I can say is they look like credit cards with 3 of them on and they are smaller than the usual ones- If I hadn't used them I would still havethe wrapper lol- but the clinics have been given them this last few months and they would fit the bill x

i have some of them, in the red flat box? not tried them out yet as i tend to use my last box before i open new stuff, but if you think they come up a bit smaller i shall have to crack one out lol"

We have some which are latex free as Angel is also allergicto latex.#

Now it's difficult to say this without blowing my own trumpet, but I am not really qualified to talk about small...

...however, the ones that we have are Pasante Unique. The are in a red box about the size of a credit card. The 'unique' thing about them is that they effectivley 'shrink wrap' to the cock once the are on and absorb the body heat. Be aware they do make a bit of a plastic bag type noise!

These secured with a cock ring are very effective when we have had to use them. There were also some others that were latex free in a round white plastic box with a black lid that I had to throw out as I could not even get them over the head of my cock but I cannot remember what they are called.

Saint x

By *ild Bill Thickcock.Man  over a year ago

Wet Beaver Creek

buy a pack of marigolds and cut the fingers off, and hey presto, 10 of the finest willy huggies you'll find

I had a size problem but the other way. After a lot of googling I found lovehoney who have a vast range of brands ant types. They list Pasante Trim which seem to be 4mm narrower than most regular condoms.

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

britishcondoms.co.uk, hope that site helps you out

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I'm glad you have brought up a 'Condom' thread as I wanted some advice myself.

Numerous Black Guys I have met over my time have had problems finding right size condoms to feel comfortable in. Now, I know you might be thinking well it's for them to find the right ones..which I agree.. I just wanted a bit of advice on which are better for bigger fit and then I could at least have a back up plan if the ones they have arn't right.

Never rely on a man to bring the condoms always have a good supply and variety the amount of guys who have turned up is shocking or in a club with out. They try to get out of saying none fit. Or don't like the feel no glove no love.

I am not particularly big and have had similar problems I now use Mates Skyns which whilst not specified for smaller men are from my experience tighter than normal condoms. May be worth a try.

By *orny_BiFemCouple  over a year ago

chester / n wales

Duct Tape tape it round his cock and balls making sure you grip condom lol

sorry couldn't resist

have you asked at your local clinic they might have a list of manufacturers you can contact.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Never rely on a man to bring the condoms always have a good supply and variety the amount of guys who have turned up is shocking or in a club with out. They try to get out of saying none fit. Or don't like the feel no glove no love."

Yes I do know this. I'm a firm believer in 'No Glove No Love

"

i have some of them, in the red flat box? not tried them out yet as i tend to use my last box before i open new stuff, but if you think they come up a bit smaller i shall have to crack one out lol"

I can't honestly remember the colour box but when I'm mobile again and come up to the club I

I'll bring some with me and if your not there I'll leave them behind the bar for you- x

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Not a helpful comment but i remember years ago my best friend and her fella where getting a bit busy and didn't have any condoms.....he suggested CLING FILM AND A ELASTIC BAND she didn't bother thank god and she got rid of him too

» Add a new message to this topic