FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The mindset of women who attract lots of male attention

The mindset of women who attract lots of male attention

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are you...

1) Continually pissed off with guys interrupting your day with lame inappropriate attempts to flirt

2) Thankful of all the lovely flattering male attention

3) Unphased by unwanted attention (easily brushed off) and able to enjoy wanted attention

4) Bored and frustrated by guys who only ever see you for your physique and not your person

5) So busy thinking about fluffy pink handbags to even clock that men are throwing themselves at you

Feel free to make up more of your own. I'm sure it would be really useful to guys who want to know how best to interact with you. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

3...Ignore, delete and/or block the ones who clearly haven't read our profile or have made no effort with their own and we reply with a polite no thanks if they're not what we're looking for but have made the effort. If they've got a profile with some decent pics and we like the look of them then we reply and hope that things go much further.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"3...Ignore, delete and/or block the ones who clearly haven't read our profile or have made no effort with their own and we reply with a polite no thanks if they're not what we're looking for but have made the effort. If they've got a profile with some decent pics and we like the look of them then we reply and hope that things go much further. "

I probably should have emphasised that I'm more interested in how women who get a lot of attention from men in real life feel about it. Or is the idea that attractive women are always being approached by guys in real life a fallacy?

It depends on the quality of the attention and who it's coming from. I am rarely approached either in real life or on here, whether because I am attractive or unattractive is not for me to say; it's all subjective anyway isn't it?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I probably should have emphasised that I'm more interested in how women who get a lot of attention from men in real life feel about it. Or is the idea that attractive women are always being approached by guys in real life a fallacy? "

3 on here and 4 in real life.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think the mindset of the attractive woman varies according to how attractive the men are.

3...I get a lot of guys flirting and been told I'm a big flirt myself (I actually didn't realise I was ...just thought I was being friendly and sociable) ...I now just listen and kinda ignore it ...it is nice to get attention though

Jaz

"Are you...

1) Continually pissed off with guys interrupting your day with lame inappropriate attempts to flirt

2) Thankful of all the lovely flattering male attention

3) Unphased by unwanted attention (easily brushed off) and able to enjoy wanted attention

4) Bored and frustrated by guys who only ever see you for your physique and not your person

5) So busy thinking about fluffy pink handbags to even clock that men are throwing themselves at you

Feel free to make up more of your own. I'm sure it would be really useful to guys who want to know how best to interact with you. Thanks "

A bit 2 and 3 but mostly 5.

(actually,in some cases, 5 could be the reason for the attention.Not that I would ever play on that of course.)

I smile, make small talk if they talk to me, then say goodbye and get on with my day.

Attention doesn't go to my head or annoy me.

"I smile, make small talk if they talk to me, then say goodbye and get on with my day.

Attention doesn't go to my head or annoy me."

How do you stay so neutral? Do they not tickle your pussy?

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I probably should have emphasised that I'm more interested in how women who get a lot of attention from men in real life feel about it. Or is the idea that attractive women are always being approached by guys in real life a fallacy? "

When I was young and hot as hell I used to put out a cool 'Don't approach me unless you are asked' vibe, and they would look, but not approach, which suited me fine.

I only wanted the approaches of those I actually fancied, and for the most part they respected that and waited until I indicated interest with a smile or something.

I was laughing and joking with a group of people once after a party of mine at college and one new guy said 'I had no idea you were like this - I'd seen you walking down the corridoors, smouldering, like some model out of Vogue!'

Haha, that's one of the best compliments I have ever received, it makes me smile to this day, but it sums up the vibe well!

"I probably should have emphasised that I'm more interested in how women who get a lot of attention from men in real life feel about it. Or is the idea that attractive women are always being approached by guys in real life a fallacy?

When I was young and hot as hell I used to put out a cool 'Don't approach me unless you are asked' vibe, and they would look, but not approach, which suited me fine.

I only wanted the approaches of those I actually fancied, and for the most part they respected that and waited until I indicated interest with a smile or something.

I was laughing and joking with a group of people once after a party of mine at college and one new guy said 'I had no idea you were like this - I'd seen you walking down the corridoors, smouldering, like some model out of Vogue!'

Haha, that's one of the best compliments I have ever received, it makes me smile to this day, but it sums up the vibe well! "

Smouldering intensity! I like it... very formidable but when that beautiful smile emerges for a flash very sexy too

Definitely a 3!

By *rongstantineWoman  over a year ago

hull

"It depends on the quality of the attention and who it's coming from. I am rarely approached either in real life or on here, whether because I am attractive or unattractive is not for me to say; it's all subjective anyway isn't it? "

Absolutely this.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You only really know your own experience, so potentially not that you're getting more attention or not than others.

I generally find it a pain when men make very obtrusive interruptions to my everyday comings and goings. Conversely there are some men who almost invisibly interject, show you that they think you're special and sweetly caress your moments in passing together. I can gladly take those all day.

The nastier side is getting touched up.

So my encouragement is to be sweet, smile and say a lot with your eyes, gestures and brief words. Help reflect that you like my aura and that it's a pleasure to encounter you.

"I smile, make small talk if they talk to me, then say goodbye and get on with my day.

Attention doesn't go to my head or annoy me.

How do you stay so neutral? Do they not tickle your pussy? "

I don't know.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im happy to chat for a few minutes. But one guy walked up to me and asked me out for a drink whilst i was pushing my grandson. I didnt like that. Its funny when guys approach me when im with my partner though. One guy came up to me on the tube whilst i was sat with my partner and told me he wanted to lick me all over He was about 30 and gorgeous. If id been on my own i might have let him

» Add a new message to this topic