FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight curious....

Straight curious....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a thought after looking at the different 'sections' of this sexual world and drop down menus to choose your 'label'

Why not a "Straight curious" one? I know of some gay friends who wonder what 'Straight' sex would be like but they've never tried...are they in fact "Straight curious" ?

Lets have more labels lol or just be done and everyone globally Bisexual.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fully gay persons curious about having sex with the opposite sex are Bi curious obviously. There's no such thing as straight curious, that's like saying gay people can become straight. In the vast majority of fully gay people they will stay gay and sex with the opposite sex won't enter their heads.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Fully gay persons curious about having sex with the opposite sex are Bi curious obviously. There's no such thing as straight curious, that's like saying gay people can become straight. In the vast majority of fully gay people they will stay gay and sex with the opposite sex won't enter their heads. "

Took the words right out of my mouth

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

We don't call it gay-curious when a person is curious about being with a person of the same sex.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know we don't, there is no 'gay curious' just as I mentioned there's no 'straight curious' labels.....was a thought to see how people react to 'labels' after a chat with a very good friend who is gay and has never been with a woman just for a moment wondered what straight sex was like. Hence the 'straight curious' yag. I'm 100% 'Bisexual' but happy just to be labelled as "me"

By *LUFFER200Man  over a year ago

North Devon

Consider myself pansexual, but don't have sex with pans. Labels can be very misleading. If it sounds like fun just go for it.

"I know we don't, there is no 'gay curious' just as I mentioned there's no 'straight curious' labels.....was a thought to see how people react to 'labels' after a chat with a very good friend who is gay and has never been with a woman just for a moment wondered what straight sex was like. Hence the 'straight curious' yag. I'm 100% 'Bisexual' but happy just to be labelled as "me" "

Labels can go fuck themselves

"Consider myself pansexual, but don't have sex with pans. Labels can be very misleading. If it sounds like fun just go for it."

Pansexuality is often misquoted and misrepresented. It’s origin is from the accent Greek prefix for all Pan, with Homo being same and Hetero being different.

It’s often quoted as being from the Greek God Pan who was a cheeky little so and so.

"Consider myself pansexual, but don't have sex with pans. "

Your missing out

By *eathrow_blokeMan  over a year ago

Crowthorne

"Consider myself pansexual, but don't have sex with pans.

Your missing out"

Did someone say Teflon.......?? gonna have to wank!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic