FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What is wrong with us?

What is wrong with us?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been on and off this site for a couple of years now. Initially we met some great couples. But due to family issues we came off for about 14months. We have returned upgraded our profile and sent out messages to lovely looking and sounding couples,

Very rarely will we get a reply out of 50 messages introducing ourselves etc we will be lucky to have 1 reply either yes or no,

Is there somthing wrong with us? Are we to open, polite, realistic, ugly or are our profile and pictures complete trash?

Any hints tips or advice is appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Welcome to my world ! Lol

You had meets previously so you must be doing something right, As always, patience is the key

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"We have been on and off this site for a couple of years now. Initially we met some great couples. But due to family issues we came off for about 14months. We have returned upgraded our profile and sent out messages to lovely looking and sounding couples,

Very rarely will we get a reply out of 50 messages introducing ourselves etc we will be lucky to have 1 reply either yes or no,

Is there somthing wrong with us? Are we to open, polite, realistic, ugly or are our profile and pictures complete trash?

Any hints tips or advice is appreciated "

I think have some sexier pictures to entice those you message. People are visual, so if you can spark an interest it can help.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok will give it a shot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are only looking for couples and females, so that narrows the field a bit.

I would say improve your photos, especially take off the tongue poking out one, it's sure to put a lot of people off. Put a few more alluring ones on, you can still make hot pictures with all your clothes on.

You have lots of competition so you need to make your profile the hook to catch your meets with

Good luck

XXX

Maybe it's cause you can't accommodate. I know that's an issue for some people.

Also your current updated status sounds a bit desperate.

Maybe change the wording on the profile to and add more punctuation and freshen up the pics will help.

London

"You are only looking for couples and females, so that narrows the field a bit.

I would say improve your photos, especially take off the tongue poking out one, it's sure to put a lot of people off. Put a few more alluring ones on, you can still make hot pictures with all your clothes on.

You have lots of competition so you need to make your profile the hook to catch your meets with

Good luck

XXX"

Yes the tongue poking one is unappealing. Maybe a sultry lip bite close up instead? Or if you do have the tongue out almost like a licking the lips thing going on instead.

London

"You are only looking for couples and females, so that narrows the field a bit.

Good luck

XXX"

Miss-adventure your Primark bag one is hilarious

Not a single pic in racy lingerie ...

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I'd go on cam together in chat one evening to grab a veri or two that's up to date, proves that the details on the profile are current, nothing worse than chatting to a profile with no recent veries only to find that its the guy solo, as his partner has gone off the idea of swinging.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Certainly think the pictures could be better as others have said - and you might want to make it clearer that you're back after a break.

One other thing I picked up on that could be read the wrong way by some and be a put off - you say "Here you have 2 horny married people" which I take to mean you're married to each other? The way it's written may suggest to some that you're married to other people and playing as a couple - so if that's not the case you might want to re-word

» Add a new message to this topic