FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ladies get thousands of messages! What makes someone stand out?

Ladies get thousands of messages! What makes someone stand out?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s clear that it’s Shit for a single male on this site, ladies get hundreds/thousands of messages daily, so what do stands out to you ladies? What gets your attention?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't get quite that many, but yes, I get more than I can handle.

Have a good profile: positive, selling yourself, being clear about who you are and what you're looking for. Don't have a cock shot as your profile picture, and there's no need for dozens of them from different angles. Make your profile easy to read with good grammar and spelling.

Messages: read profiles, send personal messages. Be polite, respectful, and not pushy. If they ask for a face picture send one. Unless they ask for a cock shot, don't. Don't pester if you don't hear back or they say no.

Don't be negative in your status or forum posts. I can't speak for others, but I look, and if I see negative or particularly sexist stuff, that's probably a no.

Get out to socials or clubs so people can verify you.

I can't speak for others, but if you do that you're in the top 25% or more. It's no guarantee, but it'll stand you in good stead.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Very interesting! I’ve been on here for a few years now! On and off! I’ve had meets in the past but it seems like each lady is getting bombarded by so many people now so it’s harder to get meets!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree, cock pics are a turn off so if I'm sent one then I won't even reply. Polite messages stand out. The word "hello "goes a long way too. If people cannt be bothered to even say hello I'll ignore that as well. X

Manchester (she/her)

Oh, and personally, I like to know why you're interested in me. Too often it's because I'm a woman and I'm nearby. I'd hope guys are more choosy than that. I also don't love "hot pics", at least not alone. My profile and veris give things to talk about.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I don't get quite that many, but yes, I get more than I can handle.

Have a good profile: positive, selling yourself, being clear about who you are and what you're looking for. Don't have a cock shot as your profile picture, and there's no need for dozens of them from different angles. Make your profile easy to read with good grammar and spelling.

Messages: read profiles, send personal messages. Be polite, respectful, and not pushy. If they ask for a face picture send one. Unless they ask for a cock shot, don't. Don't pester if you don't hear back or they say no.

Don't be negative in your status or forum posts. I can't speak for others, but I look, and if I see negative or particularly sexist stuff, that's probably a no.

Get out to socials or clubs so people can verify you.

I can't speak for others, but if you do that you're in the top 25% or more. It's no guarantee, but it'll stand you in good stead. "

This about sums it up OP and to be honest it's only as "shit for single guys" as single guys make it - if they come on here with unrealistic expectations and put little effort into their profile, pics and interactions then they'll end up disappointed and frustrated and invariably will think it's "shit" - make an effort and be the best you can possibly be however and the experience can be different (although there are of course no guarantees).

I find a lot of the single guys who bemoan their experience of Fab as "shit" are invariably the ones who fail to realise the ability to have a better experience is entirely within their hands but choose to blame anyone but themselves for their lack of "luck"

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah. I'm not naming names, but there's a guy near me who bemoans Fab and the terrible women on it a lot. He's messaged me. I think he's hot, actually. I didn't reply because his message boiled down to, look, we're close by. It was three words. I mean come on, not even "you interest me" or "I like your profile"? (those are too generic for me too, as it happens. Why? But it's a start)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why on earth would someone in their right mind use a site they consider gives them a shit experience!?! This is supposed to be fun!

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic