FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bull shitters

Bull shitters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ampant Lion34 OP   Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

Should be away of putting on people's profiles that they are time wasters and bull shitters.

Chatting to a couple all day saying want to meet etc so made arrangements. Messaged saying not far from me now etc. Next msg was we are 40 mins away and if get stuck in traffic will not have enough time. Hmmm strange says on your profile your within 5 miles of me.

Why lie if don't wanna meet say so. And cheek to say on their profile genuine meets only.

Waste of a day hanging about.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Should be away of putting on people's profiles that they are time wasters and bull shitters.

Chatting to a couple all day saying want to meet etc so made arrangements. Messaged saying not far from me now etc. Next msg was we are 40 mins away and if get stuck in traffic will not have enough time. Hmmm strange says on your profile your within 5 miles of me.

Why lie if don't wanna meet say so. And cheek to say on their profile genuine meets only.

Waste of a day hanging about. "

Happens... once I left a veri

" a genuine fucking time waster" then I blocked the person.

East Midlands

Yeah might just do that. Cheers

Use the notes function.

"Use the notes function."

Notes function means only I can see it?

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

sadly thats fab!

I had one last night, within 5 miles but said they were in the Middle East, flew out 2 days ago! Fab must have a problem with local updates

Unfortunately some people don't care about others precious time. Plus some generally take a pleasure of wasting the time.

East Midlands

Yeah still sending me msgs making out paided the baby sitter and got to find Sumin to do now. I'm confused coz it's them who said can't come anymore.

"Yeah still sending me msgs making out paided the baby sitter and got to find Sumin to do now. I'm confused coz it's them who said can't come anymore. "

Is a gamble 50/50... your choice.. I wouldn't meet them.

Sometimes the distance away is about their set location, my friend is 5 miles away, and on holiday logged in and it still shows 5 miles , depends if the are sharing their actual real-time location xx

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

"Should be away of putting on people's profiles that they are time wasters and bull shitters.

Sadly it’s the nature of the beast . Probably had a better offer enroute!!!

It once happened to me was meeting a couple for a social . The guy rang me while I was enroute saying she wasn’t well but he was still interested and would I be interested in a blow job ..... Cheeky bastard ,,,, I just blocked the chancer

By *enshermanMan  over a year ago

Durham

Mmmm yer you only see the good positive verification about people. But I've meet a few horrible people off fab I wouldn't chuck bricks at.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The facility is there to deal with timewasters - you just have to report the profile and it will be investigated, although ultimately it comes down to your word against theirs.

It's one of the reasons that I don't rush into meeting people, prefer to build a connection and chemistry with them and get a "feel" for how genuine they are first - hasn't failed me yet

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Use the notes function.

Notes function means only I can see it?"

Yes x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wouldn’t meet someone for sex after less than a day chatting. If they want me, then they have to wait. My body, my rules.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I wouldn’t meet someone for sex after less than a day chatting. If they want me, then they have to wait. My body, my rules. "

I've been waiting 6 years, ya time waster x

"Use the notes function.

Notes function means only I can see it?"

Yes, that's what matters.

There's way too many Bull shitters on here and find that couples are the worst offenders

Then you have the pictures they put up and atleast make sure when you put a picture up make sure you don't leave the catalogue number on the picture as am assuming it was the grattan catalogue ha ha

» Add a new message to this topic