FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Blind date

Blind date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r and Mrs B xx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chippenham

We have been talking to a single guy for a few weeks. Exchanged a few naughty pics and have arranged to meet him on Saturday for a social and maybe more. I (Mrs) realised yesterday that he hasn't seen face pics of us. I have now sent some. Does anyone think it is strange to arrange to meet a couple who you have no idea what they look like? Or am I just being shallow?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *humper9erMan  over a year ago

Rocklin

"We have been talking to a single guy for a few weeks. Exchanged a few naughty pics and have arranged to meet him on Saturday for a social and maybe more. I (Mrs) realised yesterday that he hasn't seen face pics of us. I have now sent some. Does anyone think it is strange to arrange to meet a couple who you have no idea what they look like? Or am I just being shallow? "

Nothing shallow about you, at all. It is probably more of an oversight by the guy. Since he has seen other pictures of you 2, he may not realize, Hey what do their faces look like? Not realizing that a lady wont be walking into a restaurant or coffee topless or naked! lol

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

It is funny to play in social blind dates trying to discover who is each other among the other customers

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been there before, talking for ages and kinda forgetting I haven't seen their face. Think I'd realise when we started to talk meeting though!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love a blind date/meet sometimes! Makes it more exciting!

By *r and Mrs B xx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chippenham

"Love a blind date/meet sometimes! Makes it more exciting!"

I would be so worried that he wasn't as I imagined. What if he was ugly? What then? Or if he didn't like us.

» Add a new message to this topic