FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > One offs just fck or fck friends

One offs just fck or fck friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was wondering if were the minority or majority. We prefer longer friendships with regular people which builds the connection rather than meet fck and leave dates. In a conversation with fab friends, who have been swinging much longer than us got me thinking to ask this question, the other male said it was getting really hard to find 4 people who all got on and wanted the same things and it seemed much easier to get the fck and leave dates these days. So the straw pole question is

Fck and leave or friends who fck?

Thanks fab people x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Friends who fuck, although it's slightly different if I go to a club.

I've done the fuck and leave in the past, some I enjoyed, a few I didn't, but I didn't like them empty and used feeling that I got a few days afterwards.

Now I have a few friends who I fuck. The sex is awesome and the friendship makes the huge difference. Plus when I go to a club I know I have a friend who is there with me to watch my back and keep me safe. If I have a fantasy ''fuck n go stranger type sex' then I can have that with a friend who is happy to either sit and watch or join in.

I only ever do the friends I fuck I can't do it any other way and would rather go without than fuck a random person

"Friends who fuck, although it's slightly different if I go to a club."

Yes I get your drift

"I've done the fuck and leave in the past, some I enjoyed, a few I didn't, but I didn't like them empty and used feeling that I got a few days afterwards.

Now I have a few friends who I fuck. The sex is awesome and the friendship makes the huge difference. Plus when I go to a club I know I have a friend who is there with me to watch my back and keep me safe. If I have a fantasy ''fuck n go stranger type sex' then I can have that with a friend who is happy to either sit and watch or join in."

Indeed that's a good point.

"I only ever do the friends I fuck I can't do it any other way and would rather go without than fuck a random person "

Us too we find the excitement is in the developing of the relationship finding and ongoing exploration of others. X

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I (mrs) do the fuck & go cause I don't need the attachment, I have that with hubby

By *ools47Woman  over a year ago

Failsworth

I like a healthy mix of both.

"I (mrs) do the fuck & go cause I don't need the attachment, I have that with hubby "

Ok that is interesting thanks for the input.

"I like a healthy mix of both.

"

The fck and go is that at clubs or arranged before hand, which seems to be most people's experience.

By *ools47Woman  over a year ago

Failsworth

The fck and go is that at clubs or arranged before hand, which seems to be most people's experience."

I don't go to clubs so always arranged in advanced.

We much prefer the friendship route.

Mrs P just can’t get excited at the thought of a stranger touching her- yet a man or woman has mentally stimulated her through laughter and everything else that comes with friendship is another thing...

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fuck and go .

We aren’t into making friends in the swinging scene .

Each to their own but I can’t do fuck and go as I feel a bit worthless after I prefer to meet one guy and enjoy each other once it’s over go separate ways no drama x

I'm very lucky as my best mate is also my Fbuddy. We are like a couple but don't live together. In fact 250 bloody miles away from eachother !! We're not looking for a relationship/love interest at all with other people but we've had FFM and FFFM which was amazing. She has everything I need in a best mate and vice versa. We facetime every night in bed and get up to naughtiness...

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Fuck and go .

We aren’t into making friends in the swinging scene ."

And the winners of the popularity contest are...

The fck and go is that at clubs or arranged before hand, which seems to be most people's experience.

I don't go to clubs so always arranged in advanced. "

Thanks for the input.

"We much prefer the friendship route.

Mrs P just can’t get excited at the thought of a stranger touching her- yet a man or woman has mentally stimulated her through laughter and everything else that comes with friendship is another thing..."

Our view also nice to know were not weird

"Fuck and go .

We aren’t into making friends in the swinging scene ."

Ok take your point it's good that we are all different

"Each to their own but I can’t do fuck and go as I feel a bit worthless after I prefer to meet one guy and enjoy each other once it’s over go separate ways no drama x"

Interesting so you prefer longer times together and regular people to connect to.

"I was wondering if were the minority or majority. We prefer longer friendships with regular people which builds the connection rather than meet fck and leave dates. In a conversation with fab friends, who have been swinging much longer than us got me thinking to ask this question, the other male said it was getting really hard to find 4 people who all got on and wanted the same things and it seemed much easier to get the fck and leave dates these days. So the straw pole question is

Thanks fab people x "

Would it have really been that much harder to type a few u’s

"I'm very lucky as my best mate is also my Fbuddy. We are like a couple but don't live together. In fact 250 bloody miles away from eachother !! We're not looking for a relationship/love interest at all with other people but we've had FFM and FFFM which was amazing. She has everything I need in a best mate and vice versa. We facetime every night in bed and get up to naughtiness... "

Sounds you both have the perfect relationship for each other. We've found lots of FB's looking to connect which we are ok with, don't judge others. Happy fabbing with the wonders of technology

Never really done the friends thing so id like to give it a go

"I was wondering if were the minority or majority. We prefer longer friendships with regular people which builds the connection rather than meet fck and leave dates. In a conversation with fab friends, who have been swinging much longer than us got me thinking to ask this question, the other male said it was getting really hard to find 4 people who all got on and wanted the same things and it seemed much easier to get the fck and leave dates these days. So the straw pole question is

Thanks fab people x

Would it have really been that much harder to type a few u’s "

Lol uuuuuuuuuuuuu just for you x

"I've done the fuck and leave in the past, some I enjoyed, a few I didn't, but I didn't like them empty and used feeling that I got a few days afterwards."

I've never had one, but I imagine that's how they'd leave me feeling. If I ever had a one night stand or fuck and leave meet I get the feeling I wouldn't enjoy it as much as being with a friend.

Thanks fab people x

Would it have really been that much harder to type a few u’s

Lol uuuuuuuuuuuuu just for you x"

Much better

[Removed by poster at 26/06/18 22:37:00]

Naughty friends

"Naughty friends "

I bloody wish

"Naughty friends "

Ohhh love that thought xxx

"Naughty friends

I bloody wish "

Patience you will get there sex loves a trier

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

We’ve never met the same people more than twice. Much prefer the discovery & excitement of the initial play

By *imjayneCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

I had a regular bull for three years and it suited me and hubby.

But i have also played with three complete strangers in a club that i never met again.

Variety is the spice of life i think x

Fuck and go for me.

I am lucky, I have loads of non-swinging friends and a full social life so just want sex. That's the reason i am here. I do however know some reliable fab guys i am always happy to fuck again.

» Add a new message to this topic