FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Players everyone

Players everyone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utchersdriver OP   Man  over a year ago

oldham

How many couples and females are actually genuinely wanting to meet people and how many of you are head fucks and play games

Statics so far say most are head fucks what’s every one else’s opinion

Can we keep it related to the post and not go off track aswell

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

the site has its share of knobheads but there are a good number of genuine folks on here, the OP will always struggle being a single male among tens of thousands other single males

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How many couples and females are actually genuinely wanting to meet people and how many of you are head fucks and play games

Can we keep it related to the post and not go off track aswell "

Who's bin fucking with your head OP?

What have they done?

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I don't think the head fucks are gonna flock to this thread and wave a flag with "avoid me" written on it.

oldham

"How many couples and females are actually genuinely wanting to meet people and how many of you are head fucks and play games

What have they done?"

just fucks with my head how some woman say they wanna meet single men all over their profiles and soon as you message them they say hi and then nothing back or they want help with money but give fuck all back in return just seriously annoys me with those folks

oldham

"I don't think the head fucks are gonna flock to this thread and wave a flag with "avoid me" written on it."

I’m not expecting them too but they know who they are lol

oldham

"the site has its share of knobheads but there are a good number of genuine folks on here, the OP will always struggle being a single male among tens of thousands other single males "

I’m sturggling just to get a social never mind anything else iv got verifications off guys who are just friends of mine but surely that must mean I’m as genuine as it’s going to get until you meet me in person yourself if you know what I mean

Find a club in your area instead.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 27/06/18 14:12:02]

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Of course you get people on sites like this who are here to play games but equally there are people who want to meet.

Perhaps you don't tick the boxes so to speak of the women you are contacting!! Just a thought.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 27/06/18 14:12:55]

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What have they done? just fucks with my head how some woman say they wanna meet single men all over their profiles and soon as you message them they say hi and then nothing back or they want help with money but give fuck all back in return just seriously annoys me with those folks "

If they want help with money report them. It's against site rules to ask for money but also to offer it.

wanting to meet single men does not mean will meet any single man though.

I understand your frustration but if you're feeling bad about the site take a bit of a step back and reassess your expectations. This is meant to be fun.

oldham

"Find a club in your area instead."

Been there and done and sat at the bar like a sore thumb lmao no interaction from anyone hence why I came on here

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

What have they done? just fucks with my head how some woman say they wanna meet single men all over their profiles and soon as you message them they say hi and then nothing back or they want help with money but give fuck all back in return just seriously annoys me with those folks "

Firstly, you come across as aggressive and entitled. No reply means no interest. It's not considered rude. Read the fab faq section. Secondly, why the hell are you giving them money (if that's what you are doing). It's against site rules. Report and block them. Thirdly, it maybe wise for you to read the profile before messaging if you are not currently doing so.

North Yorkshire

anyone asks for money report to admin its not allowed

You've got a nerve.

Just because you message a single woman doesn't mean she HAS to fancy you! She is allowed to delete your message without reply.

You messaged her because you found an attraction Yes? Well she's equally allowed to find you not attractive.

You aren't going to be everyones cup of tea. Very arrogant of you to act otherwise. Which in my opinion it's obvious you are.

oldham

"You've got a nerve.

Just because you message a single woman doesn't mean she HAS to fancy you! She is allowed to delete your message without reply.

You messaged her because you found an attraction Yes? Well she's equally allowed to find you not attractive.

You aren't going to be everyones cup of tea. Very arrogant of you to act otherwise. Which in my opinion it's obvious you are."

I don’t have a nerve lol it was just a simple question which yourself as took offence to something of which I did not intend to happen I totally agree I’m not going to be everyone’s cup of tea and like you also said they don’t have to fancy me either I’m not that vain to think otherwise in relation to the money matter that everyone’s mentioned I’m not a gullible fucker who will just give money to anyone willy billy if I believe in my heart they are in serious need then I’d consider doing it but only if I knew exactly what the reason was for and I certainly wouldn’t do it over this site either

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Maybe it's just me OP and I've been very lucky but I've yet to come across anyone like you describe - maybe that's because I take my time getting to know people a little first before suggesting meeting and don't have a sense of entitlement to a meet or high expectations that one will fall in my lap.

You've been here 9 weeks (this time round) and have at least one "sex" veri - which is pretty good going for most single guys on here

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You've got a nerve.

You aren't going to be everyones cup of tea. Very arrogant of you to act otherwise. Which in my opinion it's obvious you are.

I don’t have a nerve lol it was just a simple question which yourself as took offence to something of which I did not intend to happen I totally agree I’m not going to be everyone’s cup of tea and like you also said they don’t have to fancy me either I’m not that vain to think otherwise in relation to the money matter that everyone’s mentioned I’m not a gullible fucker who will just give money to anyone willy billy if I believe in my heart they are in serious need then I’d consider doing it but only if I knew exactly what the reason was for and I certainly wouldn’t do it over this site either "

To quote you on an earlier post.. "or they want help with money but give fuck all back in return just seriously annoys me with those folks "

What are you expecting? Repayment via sexual services? If so, your on the wrong site. Your £5 site supporter also does not entitle you to meets, social or otherwise. Its to help people to meet each other and build networks of like minded friends. Your aggressive and entitled attitude will probably put most of the people you are seeking to meet off.

oldham

"Maybe it's just me OP and I've been very lucky but I've yet to come across anyone like you describe - maybe that's because I take my time getting to know people a little first before suggesting meeting and don't have a sense of entitlement to a meet or high expectations that one will fall in my lap.

You've been here 9 weeks (this time round) and have at least one "sex" veri - which is pretty good going for most single guys on here "

I’m not one to have expectations myself and don’t think women or couples will just fall at my feet as I know that’s not what it’s about if love nothing more to work upto a meet by chatting through various avenues either through this WhatsApp or kik I’m not rightly fussed it was just a simple post that’s been taken out of proportion and it wasn’t meant to come across as aggressive or offensive to anyone

oldham

"You've got a nerve.

I don’t have a nerve lol it was just a simple question which yourself as took offence to something of which I did not intend to happen I totally agree I’m not going to be everyone’s cup of tea and like you also said they don’t have to fancy me either I’m not that vain to think otherwise in relation to the money matter that everyone’s mentioned I’m not a gullible fucker who will just give money to anyone willy billy if I believe in my heart they are in serious need then I’d consider doing it but only if I knew exactly what the reason was for and I certainly wouldn’t do it over this site either

To quote you on an earlier post.. "or they want help with money but give fuck all back in return just seriously annoys me with those folks "

What are you expecting? Repayment via sexual services? If so, your on the wrong site. Your £5 site supporter also does not entitle you to meets, social or otherwise. Its to help people to meet each other and build networks of like minded friends. Your aggressive and entitled attitude will probably put most of the people you are seeking to meet off. "

I understand your point in question and I didn’t mean it in a way that I was paying them for anything in return I can see how it had come across but that wasn’t my intention and I do apologise for putting that the wrong way

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You've got a nerve.

What are you expecting? Repayment via sexual services? If so, your on the wrong site. Your £5 site supporter also does not entitle you to meets, social or otherwise. Its to help people to meet each other and build networks of like minded friends. Your aggressive and entitled attitude will probably put most of the people you are seeking to meet off.

I understand your point in question and I didn’t mean it in a way that I was paying them for anything in return I can see how it had come across but that wasn’t my intention and I do apologise for putting that the wrong way "

Thank you, apology accepted.

oldham

"You've got a nerve.

I understand your point in question and I didn’t mean it in a way that I was paying them for anything in return I can see how it had come across but that wasn’t my intention and I do apologise for putting that the wrong way

Thank you, apology accepted. "

no thank you for point out a flaw of mine that has caused some offence to various people on here

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You've got a nerve.

Thank you, apology accepted. no thank you for point out a flaw of mine that has caused some offence to various people on here "

Not a problem, unfortunately people do judge according to what they see posted and on profiles.

oldham

"You've got a nerve.

Thank you, apology accepted. no thank you for point out a flaw of mine that has caused some offence to various people on here

Not a problem, unfortunately people do judge according to what they see posted and on profiles. "

I know I don’t mean to judge anyone wrongly but it’s just frustrating that I can be as nice as pie to someone asking if they mind me messaging them and I get they DONT have to a reply but just out of courtesy would be nice to know that it’s a no so I know for future reference that I ain’t what they are looking for

By *i man oxMan  over a year ago

Thame

[Removed by poster at 27/06/18 15:31:23]

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Are you reading profiles before messaging?

By *i man oxMan  over a year ago

Thame

as a fellow single male on here...

just get on with it, accept our chances are limited..

or go somewhere else..

I keep trying on here as I don't get upset by no response or a plain no...

North Yorkshire

"You've got a nerve.

Thank you, apology accepted. no thank you for point out a flaw of mine that has caused some offence to various people on here

Not a problem, unfortunately people do judge according to what they see posted and on profiles. I know I don’t mean to judge anyone wrongly but it’s just frustrating that I can be as nice as pie to someone asking if they mind me messaging them and I get they DONT have to a reply but just out of courtesy would be nice to know that it’s a no so I know for future reference that I ain’t what they are looking for "

i am sure the OP will accept the fact that single fems get 1000s of messages every day and even to reply thanks but no thanks would require the services of a secretary, also many prefer not to reply as it can and often does lead to a torrent of abuse such as " who the F do you think you are you w***e" not saying the OP would do that but it does happen

oldham

"You've got a nerve.

Not a problem, unfortunately people do judge according to what they see posted and on profiles. I know I don’t mean to judge anyone wrongly but it’s just frustrating that I can be as nice as pie to someone asking if they mind me messaging them and I get they DONT have to a reply but just out of courtesy would be nice to know that it’s a no so I know for future reference that I ain’t what they are looking for

i am sure the OP will accept the fact that single fems get 1000s of messages every day and even to reply thanks but no thanks would require the services of a secretary, also many prefer not to reply as it can and often does lead to a torrent of abuse such as " who the F do you think you are you w***e" not saying the OP would do that but it does happen "

i know it does happen iv seen statuses from females and couples stating they have been abused and received numerous offensive messages I do understand that if it’s a no then I’ll accept that no way would I abuse someone for them saying no Like someone previously stated this is meant to fun not to give abuse to someone

oldham

"

or go somewhere else..

I keep trying on here as I don't get upset by no response or a plain no..."

I’m not upset that I’m not getting a reply I just wanted peoples thoughts on time wasters and if people are genuinely looking to meet or not

oldham

"Are you reading profiles before messaging? "
I always read profiles just to check to see if they are looking for single males if they don’t then I don’t message them

I've never met one couple that was a player some couples however are just guys mind

oldham

Can we keep it related to the post and not go off track aswell I've never met one couple that was a player some couples however are just guys mind "

I know what you mean it’s a head fuck that the guys act as a couple when in fact it’s just them alone and I wasn’t singling couples out as players as a sort

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

. Like me you are a single guy that can’t accommodate and unfortunately however genuine our reasons are for not been able to accommodate there are ladies and couple that are thinking wife / partner is the real reason.There are a lot me guys compare to ladies and couples so they have more choice.As others have said it’s only 9 weeks give it time , try a club again , look for a social events near your area.

oldham

Can we keep it related to the post and not go off track aswell . Like me you are a single guy that can’t accommodate and unfortunately however genuine our reasons are for not been able to accommodate there are ladies and couple that are thinking wife / partner is the real reason.There are a lot me guys compare to ladies and couples so they have more choice.As others have said it’s only 9 weeks give it time , try a club again , look for a social events near your area."

I will give the clubs another go and try to get to as many as I can but due to having no accommodation of my own and renting with friends it’s hard to accommodate as they never leave the house unless we all go the pub

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Can we keep it related to the post and not go off track aswell I've never met one couple that was a player some couples however are just guys mind "

So are some females lol

Can we keep it related to the post and not go off track aswell I've never met one couple that was a player some couples however are just guys mind

So are some females lol"

It's rare but yes occasionally just a woman

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

No woman is entitled to meet you OP. Are you from the ‘ffs it’s a sex site’ brigade? No offence at all but you seem to be expecting to get meets immediately which does not really happen with most women on here. Also the ratio of men to women is high. For example l, when I joined the site, in the first 30 minutes I received 540 messages which was 18 men per minute messaging me, this was very overwhelming for me until I learnt of filters.

By *its n cheekynessCouple  over a year ago

chorley

Just wow!! As i once had a single male profile on here i know its hard but....

As a couple, we would keep a massive wide birth after reading this post.

Choose wisely how you show yourself online, one of your veris says your laid back. But i dont get that impression from this post

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Also OP posting such threads like this on the forums may have a negative effect too.

Good luck.

Neither. We neither use this site to meet people nor are we fuckheads who play games. Although we historically have used this site to meet people, we now now use it find out about parties and clubs, and for keeping in up to date with what our swinging friends are up to. Unless that makes us game playing fuckheads

Mrs

We are boring and frigid and would never dream of meeting anyone

"We are boring and frigid and would never dream of meeting anyone "
you've got a hotel booked Friday cmon

"

or go somewhere else..

I keep trying on here as I don't get upset by no response or a plain no... I’m not upset that I’m not getting a reply I just wanted peoples thoughts on time wasters and if people are genuinely looking to meet or not "

No idea how many timewasters there are on a Fab. Us personally we’ve never knowingly come across a timewaster, but it’s a common misconception from guys who can’t get meets is that everybody is a timewaster. The truth is there are simply too many men and not enough women, so naturally some men will miss out. In addition to that, it should not be assumed that every profile signifies someone looking to meet. Some people may only meet a couple of time a year. Others may only meet in clubs.

Mrs

I’m very happy and comfortable fucking heads, giving head and quite frankly heading to the pub now to contemplate whether I am in the minority or majority....I may be some time

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

Guess it depends on if you believe the profile owner's are the gender/s they say they are. A lot of mf and f profiles are really single guy trolls behind them. Esp the ones who are messing people around.

Genuine single guys have a lot of shit to put up with on this site as well as fems and couples.

Profiles are not gonna admit they're just fucking with your head.

Most likely interested in single men, but it doesn’t mean EVERY single man. Therefore, there’s a chance they aren’t interested in you.

"You've got a nerve.

You aren't going to be everyones cup of tea. Very arrogant of you to act otherwise. Which in my opinion it's obvious you are."

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It's not most that are knob heads,it's some.

Some men are ,some women are and it applies to couples too.

I don't meet often and I'm upfront about that.

Report anyone who wastes time by not meeting when agreed ,if that's the issue.

"It's not most that are knob heads,it's some.

Some men are ,some women are and it applies to couples too.

I don't meet often and I'm upfront about that.

Report anyone who wastes time by not meeting when agreed ,if that's the issue."

OP we just need to accept that single males are by far in the majority on Fab. And the vast majority of the remainder are not looking for a single male.

This is just a fact. It means patience and keeping any frustration to yourself. If you come across as 'edgy' or aggressive then the odds of you getting a meet just got a lot longer.

I'm sure you're a nice guy but you need to show that in all your interactions, including the forums, if you want a good response.

No-one is under any obligation to meet anyone, let alone have sex with them. Just enjoy getting to know one or two people without expectations, be playful in the forums ... and then you never know!

I'm up for fucking heads

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Are you suggesting that there are women and couples on Fab that say they want to meet you and when you suggest a day and time they go very quiet lol.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Are you suggesting that there are women and couples on Fab that say they want to meet you and when you suggest a day and time they go very quiet lol. "

The ghosts lol.

"Are you reading profiles before messaging? I always read profiles just to check to see if they are looking for single males if they don’t then I don’t message them "

It's not as simple as that! I look for single males but also have other criteria as well ... I think what this poster and I would mean by reading a profile is actually read the whole profile so you don't waste your time and the other persons by messaging people who are looking for different things to you.

oldham

To all that have messaged and have the opinion that I’m aggressive I’m truely sorry that you think that it was merely a question that has been severely misunderstood I don’t have much expectation and to those who also believe that I’m arrogant and think Highly of myself I’m not so again I do apologise for coming across like that

"Find a club in your area instead.

Been there and done and sat at the bar like a sore thumb lmao no interaction from anyone hence why I came on here "

firstly nice bit of advice....posting things like this won’t get you anywhere and most girls will avoid you now because of it,obviously they might not like you anyway everyone is different but....be nice and polite,do things the right way and in time you will meet,if the click chemistry and mutual physical attraction is there you will do well.Play nicely it works better for everyone and not all of us like a pain in the ass

» Add a new message to this topic