FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bisexual interracial party launch night needs music play list

Bisexual interracial party launch night needs music play list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empting Travels OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Its Club Biversity’s first venue based party on Saturday August 25th and I think I better start thinking about putting a background music play list together. I want everyone to get a chance to chat and get to know each other. So its not going to be too loud. But I still want to have some good tunes playing to help to get everyone feeling relaxed and sociable.

If left to me, my poor invited guests would have to endure a night listening to the movie sound tracks of Star Wars, Tron Legacy, Gladiator and The Last Samuri…..probably not a good idea so I’m all ears for a few good suggestions.

Although al the single bi males invited to the party will be black/mixed race only. The bi couples single ladies and TVs will be from all backgrounds so please bear that in mind before coming up with suggestions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reokinkMan  over a year ago

London

Black Eyed Peas?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Anything by ac/dc.

salisbury

https://youtu.be/nOyS6LQeD7I

salisbury

https://youtu.be/2CHJ-CGup9k

salisbury

3 hours (at least) of hard core german techno.

London

"3 hours (at least) of hard core german techno."

Any more suggestions? lol

salisbury

Pearl jam, foo fighters, alice in chains, Marilyn Manson, soundgarden.

salisbury

Maybe some pink Floyd and led zepp

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You could do worse than something along the lines of Portishead's "Dummy" album - it's dark and brooding, sensual and not too intrusive, or even someone like Massive Attack.

Or how about soulful jazzy sounds like Everything But The Girl or even Sade?

Just don't make it too loud - one of my only criticisms of VA is the music is always too loud in the social area so you can't hear yourself talk, the other one being that the music in the play areas is just a tad cheesy, especially when you're hearing Omar's "There's Nothing Like This" for the gazillionth time that night!!

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"You could do worse than something along the lines of Portishead's "Dummy" album - it's dark and brooding, sensual and not too intrusive, or even someone like Massive Attack.

Just don't make it too loud - one of my only criticisms of VA is the music is always too loud in the social area so you can't hear yourself talk, the other one being that the music in the play areas is just a tad cheesy, especially when you're hearing Omar's "There's Nothing Like This" for the gazillionth time that night!!"

You bloody old fart

Yeah actually I agree not too loud for me either

London

Some nice suggestions already. Oh and don't worry it won't be too loud. I want the party to feel like a social event too.

"You could do worse than something along the lines of Portishead's "Dummy" album - it's dark and brooding, sensual and not too intrusive, or even someone like Massive Attack.

Just don't make it too loud - one of my only criticisms of VA is the music is always too loud in the social area so you can't hear yourself talk, the other one being that the music in the play areas is just a tad cheesy, especially when you're hearing Omar's "There's Nothing Like This" for the gazillionth time that night!!

You bloody old fart

Yeah actually I agree not too loud for me either "

Eh? What? Speak up I can't hear you!!

salisbury

Maybe some bowie and new romantic stuff.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

You bloody old fart

Eh? What? Speak up I can't hear you!! "

Not easy to hear when you’ve got thighs pressed against your tabs

You bloody old fart

Eh? What? Speak up I can't hear you!!

Not easy to hear when you’ve got thighs pressed against your tabs "

This is true - guess I'll have to come up for air then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Its Club Biversity’s first venue based party on Saturday August 25th and I think I better start thinking about putting a background music play list together. I want everyone to get a chance to chat and get to know each other. So its not going to be too loud. But I still want to have some good tunes playing to help to get everyone feeling relaxed and sociable.

If left to me, my poor invited guests would have to endure a night listening to the movie sound tracks of Star Wars, Tron Legacy, Gladiator and The Last Samuri…..probably not a good idea so I’m all ears for a few good suggestions.

Although al the single bi males invited to the party will be black/mixed race only. The bi couples single ladies and TVs will be from all backgrounds so please bear that in mind before coming up with suggestions.

"

I think you need to exclude more minorites as someone might come.

"Its Club Biversity’s first venue based party on Saturday August 25th and I think I better start thinking about putting a background music play list together. I want everyone to get a chance to chat and get to know each other. So its not going to be too loud. But I still want to have some good tunes playing to help to get everyone feeling relaxed and sociable.

I think you need to exclude more minorites as someone might come."

I don't actually see that any minorities have been excluded at all, quite the opoosite - the only people the event is not aimed at are single white men - who are in the vast majority, and in fact of which I am one, and personally I wish the organiser all the luck in the world and hope it's a roaring success.

» Add a new message to this topic