FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swingers interview on ITV's This Morning

Swingers interview on ITV's This Morning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exytwo_x OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

Hi everybody

Friday the 25th of november we will be doing an interview live on television about our swingers wedding. We have had an article in Closer Magazine and ITV's This Morning asked us to come on the show

We're still a bit blown away by all of this and are sh*tting ourselves a little Ofcourse we are going to try to do our bit to get 'swinging' seen in a better light. (And maybe convert a few people

Anyone got any points we should perhaps cover (in front of a lot of people, so keep it clean;) )

Basically: HELP

xxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well its up to you and if your friends and family know and your open about your life why not tell others if your happy xx some may learn a thing or two .. xxx good luck with it all .. if your happy why not tell the world x

Wow what an amazing thing to do..

Hope it goes well.

Although it might be scary it could be a load of fun. you'll be presenting SEX-factor on Saturday night tv soon.

consider getting the question list at least 2 days before.so they don't give you any sharp surprises..

Tell them you will only answer questions on the list.

Say it because of the nature of the topic, and your inexperience on tv.

then you can prepare, feel comfortable, and be reassured they have no hidden agenda or position / opinion the programme wish to project.

Although, all in all they will probably really nice to you.

Don't let them make you feel uncomfortable, and go with your instincts, you can walk away at any point, you owe them nothing.....

just my 2-cents worth...XXX

will be watching XXXX

Brighton

"Wow what an amazing thing to do..

Hope it goes well.

Although it might be scary it could be a load of fun. you'll be presenting SEX-factor on Saturday night tv soon.

consider getting the question list at least 2 days before.so they don't give you any sharp surprises..

Tell them you will only answer questions on the list.

Say it because of the nature of the topic, and your inexperience on tv.

then you can prepare, feel comfortable, and be reassured they have no hidden agenda or position / opinion the programme wish to project.

Although, all in all they will probably really nice to you.

Don't let them make you feel uncomfortable, and go with your instincts, you can walk away at any point, you owe them nothing.....

just my 2-cents worth...XXX

will be watching XXXX

"

Thank you for the support! Yes, as I am doing journalism at uni I was also a bit worried about the 'angle'. We will be going for a laid-back approach.

Be very open and at no point defensive.

Thank you so much for the advice will ask them to do that. Don't want the tables turned on us (live on telly) Hahaha xxxxx

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

well done for making a stand it takes sum guts to come out and tell ppl i take my hat off to you

Do your familys and friends know ? or are thay going to find out when thay see you on TV ?

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Well done you! Just sky-plussed that - hope everything goes well xxx

Good Luck. The pessimist in me thinks that you will need it and that the angle that day time TV want to take with this story will be very different to the one that you want.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Good Luck. The pessimist in me thinks that you will need it and that the angle that day time TV want to take with this story will be very different to the one that you want."
I was thinking the same, i hope the negative connotations dont out weigh the positive, good luck OPs

Everyone swings for there own reasons so just be true to yourselves with the answers, and be honest that this is something that you both have chosen to do.

Also remember that a female magazine has a smaller distribution that national television.

By doing this you are opening up your private lives to a lot of others who may not agree with it and may either work with you or live next door. Be sure that you are ready to deal with negative as well as positive attitudes.

Good Luck! x

"Good Luck. The pessimist in me thinks that you will need it and that the angle that day time TV want to take with this story will be very different to the one that you want."
your right thats why i ask if family and friends know ... as i bet on the TV show thay will ask and mix things up to get a story .. never seen nothing on tv about swinging thats come across how it should be in uk ..

"Good Luck. The pessimist in me thinks that you will need it and that the angle that day time TV want to take with this story will be very different to the one that you want.

I was thinking the same, i hope the negative connotations dont out weigh the positive, good luck OPs "

I also wory about the impact that it will have on the OP's lives? And wonder if that they have really thought it through.

All your family will know, are they all that open minded and liberal to not care? The man in your local shop knowing? Your work colleagues knowing? Your tutors knowing? Your fellow students? Personally I couldn't imagine anything worse.

I applaud the OP's bravery and hope they enjoy their 15 minutes of fame and that they don't regret it.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Good Luck. The pessimist in me thinks that you will need it and that the angle that day time TV want to take with this story will be very different to the one that you want.your right thats why i ask if family and friends know ... as i bet on the TV show thay will ask and mix things up to get a story .. never seen nothing on tv about swinging thats come across how it should be in uk .. "

Agrees

We hope it all goes well for you and will have tea and toast whilst watching xxx good luck xxx

Brighton

Thank you everyone for your input. Let me start to reassure you that we stand 100% behind what we are going to do. As it is live television I am aware that the producers of the show have a very strong image of what kind of interview this is going to be. Nothing is going to be left to chance, if unlucky we could turn out to be merely puppets in their show.

However, if we would have any doubt in our mind or the slight feeling that what we are doing is immoral we would certainly not stand for it. Both our families have been aware of our 'lifestyle' and accept it. Still, we will not answer any questions regarding exact details of our sex life as that is and will stay something personal.

It will probably be about our wedding as it is daytime television. The 'Jeremy Kyle'- style television moments (oh the horror) some of you are referring to are come from people being 'backed into corners'. We think: "We do nothing to hurt anyone and it makes us incredibly happy."

Hopefully an open attitude and a relaxed smile will let us dance through this ordeal. If not; it was a laugh!

xxxxxxx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Actually this morning are one of the programmes that do treat the subject well, they seem to do it every couple of months... I am beginning to wonder if Philip or holly are secret swingers... Or someone on the staff!

P.s first dibs on holly... If you have a profile and ya after a nice single bloke.. Pm me!!!

Well I say good luck all my family and friends no about me swinging. When all my family found out they thought it was dirty till I explained to them its not just meeting people for sex side its the freindship side of it as well and now there all fine

I have to admit having doubts about this too, but I hope it turns out well for you both.

You are exceptionally brave for doing this and I applaud you, as it has already been suggested try to get the question list before hand so you are prepared, as for getting any points across, the question about std's is bound to come up, it might be good to point out that the majority of swingers get themselves checked regularly so are probably less at risk than the general public who go out and pull one night stands

Brighton

Thank you, that was just what we needed. Haha xx

Brighton

"You are exceptionally brave for doing this and I applaud you, as it has already been suggested try to get the question list before hand so you are prepared, as for getting any points across, the question about std's is bound to come up, it might be good to point out that the majority of swingers get themselves checked regularly so are probably less at risk than the general public who go out and pull one night stands"

Thank you so much! Have (being a nasty journalist myself) done research in case it all goes tits up. Hope we won't be put in the position where such defence is needed, but preparation is everything.

Thay just have a way of asking things and if you say we dont wish to chat about that thay think your hiding the truth and its somthing play on .Its there job to get what ever thay can from you to make there show look good.. alot who go on them shows look fools I think This morning is a better show then Jeremy Kyle.Hope it go s well sall be looking x

By *o DaddyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

good luck to you!,i hope you will tell them you want the questions in advance to look at and will only answer to that list?,as i fear they will want to change on the day just before broadcasting for the sensationalism for good telly!.

hope all goes well.

Very Brave and best efforts to shine.

If they ask a question you don't want to answer or don't like, answer the a question you think they should have asked...Bit like politicians.

One point I will suggest you think about before hand at some length, what is swinging?

Meet anyone for sex

Meeting like minded people for sex

Adding to the spice of life

A way to act out fantasies without the complications

Chatting a lot on forums and pretending your swinging (that was a silly pop and some, but not you xx)

Or what ever you think it is...

Just stuck it on sky+ for analysing later

Brighton

"Very Brave and best efforts to shine.

If they ask a question you don't want to answer or don't like, answer the a question you think they should have asked...Bit like politicians.

One point I will suggest you think about before hand at some length, what is swinging?

Meet anyone for sex

Meeting like minded people for sex

Adding to the spice of life

A way to act out fantasies without the complications

Chatting a lot on forums and pretending your swinging (that was a silly pop and some, but not you xx)

Or what ever you think it is...

Just stuck it on sky+ for analysing later "

Thank you Just saw the reactions on S.H website about the swingers that went on This Morning in January. The consensus was that the interview was mature and non-sensationalist. (which is somewhat of a reassurance. ) xxx

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

Best of luck and set sky to recorded it

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I remember they interviewed a granny in her 70`s about her naked glamour modelling she does and they treated her with a lot of respect too!

just to say,,,we wish u the best of luck guys! dont let them hold the high morality ground! that really dont wash with us!

karen n allen xx

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

good luck to u both, shall be taping it! do us all proud xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"just to say,,,we wish u the best of luck guys! dont let them hold the high morality ground! that really dont wash with us!

karen n allen xx"

wait till they roll out Denise Robertson - enough moral high ground to carpet the Lake District

Brighton

Thank you all for the good luck wishes, your putting a smile on our face. We'll do our very best for the scene. xxx

Brighton

"just to say,,,we wish u the best of luck guys! dont let them hold the high morality ground! that really dont wash with us!

karen n allen xx

wait till they roll out Denise Robertson - enough moral high ground to carpet the Lake District"

Oh dear..

Friday you will get Eamon and his wife presenting I think they are secret swingers.

Good luck and I will be watching.

hmmmm swinging certainly does seem to be coming on trend .....

karen n allen xx

wait till they roll out Denise Robertson - enough moral high ground to carpet the Lake District

Oh dear.."

pmsl

Newcastle and Gateshead

couldn't do this while i was still on the train home...

here is the link where we were talking about the last interview they had with a swinging couple....

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/45310

Brighton

@_abio

Sounds great, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately we can't watch the episode (we live abroad), but it sounds like they did a good job. xx

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

Good luck!

Obviously say what is pertinent to your own situation and feelings however if we had a chance to speak publicly we'd love to say something on the following

- we're in love - it's not a replacement for anything it's an extension of us and our sexuality, complete respect and unquestionable trust.

- we both want to do it equally. So many times you see program's about swinging and it's old people in failing marriages where one side really isn't that willing.

- everyone one has a choice and can stop whenever they like - its not just a free for all for insecure people.

- the level of respect between people is much greater than you generally find in regular nightclubs.

- most of all safe sex. I appreciate not everyone does but from I've seen everyone respects everyone's choice.

Really admire you - good luck, and wr'll be watching.

Cheers

D&k

Brighton

That is very much our point of view as well. Cheers!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

is there an equivalent of the George Cross for bravery over and above the call of duty for swingers?

If not we should invent one just for you guys.

The Pulsing Heart perhaps?

sexys do u remember when tim n sue went on the the trisha show?

Great stuff, good for you.

Hopefully you might just open the floodgates and get swingers on more chat shows.

With any luck it may help to bring swinging out of the shadows.

Good Luck to you both!

XXXX

"sexys do u remember when tim n sue went on the the trisha show?"

we remember that lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Good luck to the OPs i hope it all goes well, i dont do daytime tv, but i will try n tune in xxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Actually this morning are one of the programmes that do treat the subject well, they seem to do it every couple of months... I am beginning to wonder if Philip or holly are secret swingers... Or someone on the staff!

P.s first dibs on holly... If you have a profile and ya after a nice single bloke.. Pm me!!! "

You see I thought that too

Good luck to the OP...don't forget to bump this thread the night before so all the ones like me who will probably forget get a reminder.

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

Goodluck 2 you both.ill tune in but u gotta remember that not evryone will take this the way that u want it to be.I see on the site lots of ppl have already took it well but now national tv is sumthing else but goodluck to you both.........

We have friends that got found out by a sunday tabloid and it ruinied thair lives no work lost family and in the end each other.These people are very clever at geting out of you what you may want to keep private. good luck.

Brighton

"We have friends that got found out by a sunday tabloid and it ruinied thair lives no work lost family and in the end each other.These people are very clever at geting out of you what you may want to keep private. good luck."

Thank you for the warning. Were they famous or something? Why else would a tabloid be interested in a random couple being swingers?

With us it was the fact that we got married in a swingers club that probably made it 'newsworthy' enough to be printed. (Though we thought it was random that people were interested in that story even.)

Anyway, well aware of the gamble that we are taking by talking openly about our preferences. We're however not afraid to speak about the deeper love, trust and commitment it has brought our relationship.

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

be careful, the media has a way of making things say and see how they want it to

xxx

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

What a wonderful opportunity

You know why you swing and you know how you want to come across. The goodness and the fab friendships that come out of swinging.

I will be watching

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

good luck.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

I would wager that they have seen your ages and you will get asked about the male leading the female into this lifestyle!

Despite all the "they are good with swinging" comments, I have seen Holly get quite heated about some sexual stories! I would make sure you have all bases covered because a guy 13 years older, leading an innocent young thing into sex and debauchery is where I would take it in their shoes!

Good luck with it, but I have never seen or heard a media interview with swingers actually go as the swingers want it! I will be watching...

I wish you both well and hope you get what you want from it xx

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Just to echo something said previously, Denise Robertson is the one to watch out for. I'm sure I've seen an interview about swinging on This Morning from a few years ago and she just became enraged by it, saying it was immoral and wrong, yada yada yada. Hopefully she'll be too busy preaching to some other section of society to be involved with your interview.

I wish you both the best of luck for the interview. I shall Sky+ it and watch it when I get home.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

i would say dont mention this site or possibly an invite to the idiots out there to join ?

"I would wager that they have seen your ages and you will get asked about the male leading the female into this lifestyle!

Despite all the "they are good with swinging" comments, I have seen Holly get quite heated about some sexual stories! I would make sure you have all bases covered because a guy 13 years older, leading an innocent young thing into sex and debauchery is where I would take it in their shoes!

Good luck with it, but I have never seen or heard a media interview with swingers actually go as the swingers want it! I will be watching..."

yes whats the betting thay say somthing about age I have even seen things on This Morning been twisted around .. sorry but i do worrie for you both as you see things the way you wish too .. some will not. X X

Brighton

Yes and if it will give only one woman watching the confidence to take control over her sexuality it will be well worth it.

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

Have fun but Remember be under no illusion the TV wont be looking for anything other than sensationalism

Every one that live close will know .. and work people and the things that worrie me are when you have a family thay go to school even years after .....thay may be picked on from there mum s and dads saying things to them as some people can be so nasty . Also thay could say on TV things like when you start a family how will you know whos dad ..... yes you can say safe sex and it can be true you do have safe sex with others. But thay will think some your not saying the truth. I know your happy and its about the wedding in swingers club but for me no way would i not for 1000s of pounds but thats just me x PS are thay paying you ? for storys?

Good Luck....I will be watching

Good luck and hope it goes well. Just remain cool. Also, there's nothing wrong with asking if you can have an idea of the questions they will be asking you beforehand.

Look forward to seeing you on t.v. xxx

Sorry guys i cant make my mind up about this one, and that is no way disrespectful to you and i wish you all the best.

but a swingers wedding, - somehow i couldnt see my mother and potential mother in law at my wedding dressed in swing attire, and im hoping its the groom who gets first dibs at the bride once its all legal lol

Good luck though as i feel you may need it. But ten out of ten for honesty.

As said before you guys are very brave.

When they have done bits on swinging before they have both been very intrigued about it. Watch Holly though as she does go red lol.

I think they are more intrested then they let on.

It would be nice if someone can get across that we arnt weirdos (some of us arnt lol)

Best of luck xxx

Hey maybe you can give us all awave and ask if there raitings have gone up a few 1000 as we are all watching xx

"Hey maybe you can give us all awave and ask if there raitings have gone up a few 1000 as we are all watching xx "

yeah and lets see how many times you can get the word FAB in during your interview lol

Oh dear it will definately affect your vanilla side of life.Is bravery really the word huh....

[Removed by poster at 21/11/11 13:42:04]

Good luck for friday

I for one will be watching and wishing you well.

"Oh dear it will definately affect your vanilla side of life.Is bravery really the word huh...."
maybe thay will wright on fab forum days, weeks, months, after and let us know if it did affect them at all . xx jo

Brighton

"Sorry guys i cant make my mind up about this one, and that is no way disrespectful to you and i wish you all the best.

but a swingers wedding, - somehow i couldnt see my mother and potential mother in law at my wedding dressed in swing attire, and im hoping its the groom who gets first dibs at the bride once its all legal lol

Good luck though as i feel you may need it. But ten out of ten for honesty."

Thank you for your comment. The wedding has already taken place and it was wonderful. Though our families were very supportive of our decision to get married in a swingers club, we thought it best to hold a separate do for family. (For, like you mentioned, obvious reasons. )

However, getting married in front of our friends (also swingers) who all see and understand the depths of our commitment to each other was beautiful.

"

Thank you for your comment. The wedding has already taken place and it was wonderful. Though our families were very supportive of our decision to get married in a swingers club, we thought it best to hold a separate do for family. (For, like you mentioned, obvious reasons. )

However, getting married in front of our friends (also swingers) who all see and understand the depths of our commitment to each other was beautiful.

"

Im afraid while i am open minded, i would have had a traditional wedding with my family FIRST and FOREMOST and then perhaps had a blessing with my swinger friends. While we have all made great friends through the scene, they are just that = friends. Im sorry but family come first.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Interestingly enough I nearly hired Liberty Elite for a planned wedding that didnt happen a few years back.

Which club did you guys use?

At the end of the day, you guys know the wedding you wanted, and if it made you happy, then awesome.

Good luck for Friday, we are supporting you all the way.

A couple I met (not on here) but on here now were on trisha a few years back maybe 8-10 years back and got treated very well, I turned trisha on randomly one morning to see them on it and talking about swinging lol.

Got to say think you will be ok as long as your open and honest with them about how it has been for you and not the grubby seedy side the Daily mail and express treats it etc.

Good luck and will be watching xx

By *ovecpl69Couple  over a year ago

london

there was somthing about swingers and clubs a few months back on this morning all when good hope it does for you guys goodluck x

I expect to be pilloried for saying this, but I think you need your bumps felt.

People with talent are destroyed by the media, I hope they forget you real fast.

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

"I expect to be pilloried for saying this, but I think you need your bumps felt.

People with talent are destroyed by the media, I hope they forget you real fast."

hope it goes well for you and the swinging world in general

Brighton

That's nice.

By *roticice1Couple  over a year ago

DESBOROUGH

Was good to hear from you and thanks for phoning back will try and see you Saturday

All I can say is sit back and enjoy this experience a chance to say some good things about the swinging community, anything like this is always shown after 9pm in the UK never in the day, can't think of anyone better to represent swingers

PS do hope they show my wedding pics

T & D xxxx

Good Luck!

Brighton

"Was good to hear from you and thanks for phoning back will try and see you Saturday

All I can say is sit back and enjoy this experience a chance to say some good things about the swinging community, anything like this is always shown after 9pm in the UK never in the day, can't think of anyone better to represent swingers

PS do hope they show my wedding pics

T & D xxxx"

Aahw.. thank you! Will be good to see you too! xxxx

Do you know what time your slot is.

Good luck with it but I'd be very very careful.

It seems to me like they can get things very twisted round and lead people into saying things they don't necessarily want to say.

Good luck anyway though.

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"Hi everybody

Friday the 25th of november we will be doing an interview live on television about our swingers wedding. We have had an article in Closer Magazine and ITV's This Morning asked us to come on the show

We're still a bit blown away by all of this and are sh*tting ourselves a little Ofcourse we are going to try to do our bit to get 'swinging' seen in a better light. (And maybe convert a few people

Anyone got any points we should perhaps cover (in front of a lot of people, so keep it clean;) )

xxxxxxxxxx"

have to give you a big virtual hug,and pat on the back,and lots of kisses,what a great thing you are doing,hope it all goes well,and for advice just think of all the audience in their undies or naked,cause we will be,lol

tullamore

"Hey maybe you can give us all awave and ask if there raitings have gone up a few 1000 as we are all watching xx

yeah and lets see how many times you can get the word FAB in during your interview lol"

lol,yeah that would be brill,lol

What time will the peogram be on.

tullamore

programme starts at 10;30,dont know what time interview is at

Brighton

"Hi everybody

xxxxxxxxxx

have to give you a big virtual hug,and pat on the back,and lots of kisses,what a great thing you are doing,hope it all goes well,and for advice just think of all the audience in their undies or naked,cause we will be,lol"

Wow! Thank you so much Means a lot to get nice comments. (Especially now we are getting so nervous.) xxx

tullamore

well we will be watching and shouting at the tele not just for you two,but for what you will be doing for the swinger family,lol,we are in ireland and the only press we get is bad press,and this morning has alot of viewers in ireland,lol

we know you will be great,mwahh xxxx

I think its great.. and well done you.

To be honest the more it becomes accepted the less you would have to hide things..

I no longer hide after being outted... I was talked about for a few weeks..but soon something better comes along.

Just hope it goes well..

Cali x

It seems you are very open about your life choices so good luck to you for the show just remember its your choice to do swinging and you are happy in doing it no one can tell you how to live your life as its your life you live it as you see fit, you are talking to 2 people about something you enjoy doing and are safe in what you do

By *JSexyCouple  over a year ago

Hexham

Swingers can be in loving committed relationships. They can also be responsible and being a swinger doesn't mean they are easy, addicted or reckless... some of the time!

Hope it goes well for you xxx

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"Hi everybody

Friday the 25th of november we will be doing an interview live on television about our swingers wedding. We have had an article in Closer Magazine and ITV's This Morning asked us to come on the show"

will be perusing the ITVplayer over the weekend ... all the best

Good luck for tomorrow, but we really do hope you know what you are doing and have got plenty of support with everything that is going to happen in your personal lives after the interview, its not forgotten as quick as you would like and I should know. Anyway good luck and really hope all goes well.

Thinking of you both x

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I agree with all on here, you arevery brave and I hope it all goes well. The initial impact will very much depend upon the interviewers intentions.

If you get someone open then the initial impact maybe fairly good, someone going for the juggular, well they may go for the impact questions,I could list a few, but don't want it to sound like I'm anti you. I can play devils advocate though.

Things like age difference, questions about current or future children and how other kids will treat them. etc all nice little hot pokers to prod you with to get some reaction from tweeters or yourselves.

So good luck.

My worry would be more after the event, swingers are respectful on the whole we find. It's the general public I would be warry of. It would not be beyond small minded people who don't know you to use this as an excuse to pick you out.

I'm not trying to scare, but living in Leeds I'm pretty sure if it was us, it would not be beyond vile people seeking us out to cause hassle of one kind or another.

Hope that's not too dark on the eve of the event.

I always look for the worst case senario, but that way I tend to be suprised by people with good intentions and rarely disappointed.

tullamore

bump,lol

Good luck. I am going to record it x

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

The best of luck, i am going to try and watch it

Good luck for today.

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hope that any changes and attention it brings are good ones...best of luck...xxx...

Wonder what time it is on...what time does this morning start?

tullamore

this morning starts at 10:30,dont know what time the interview is on,but they just showed a wedding pic on lorraine a few mins ago

"Wonder what time it is on...what time does this morning start?"

10-30 ITV 1

Forum Mod

O o O oo

The interview is on at 11.30.

Good luck, I will be watching too

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

Cheers for the reminder!!

Just sky+ - ed it!

Just put the TV on now

i might have a wank watching it......hoping hollys on too...and getting soaking while asking questions.....

All the best for the interview! X

good luck guys and well done for helping to bring it out in the open more people know the less taboo it is can only be a good thing surely

can't watch as off to work in a mo but will record it and watch tonight

hope all goes well

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Newcastle and Gateshead

suppose to be on at 11.30 ish

wooohooo, Just seen them, Looking good!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Got it on now .. eamon is such a nut cant wait to see what he has to say !! have fun..enjoy your moment of fame

They are on at 11.30 xxx

do you think just the bloke will turn up and say, the wife has given me permission to play on my own...

Please ask Eamon and his misses if they are swingers, because every one on this site thinks they are, and tell him you can tell by the way people look !!!

Please ask him live on air !!

Is that Eamon's partner on the sofa or is he using her as a ploy to get a meet?????

buggggggggggggggggggggggger, fab doesnt have a verify via television!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pamela Stephenson she is a swingers so is Billy Connelly....

NOW THAT I DO KNOW !!!

By *ovCpl40sCouple  over a year ago

coventry

Recording it now so we don't miss a minute!!! Fingers crossed its a positive interview

I've never seen swingers interviewed on TV without the mnandatory guffaws and sexual innuendos. They are almost always portrayed as loose or immoral by people who will never be able to comprehend what we do and why we do it.

Enjoy your five minutes of fame but be prepared for the backlash locally you're inevitably going to get. Kids will point and snigger at 'them swingers', women will cross the street to steer you away from their men and as for friends and family - expect to lose a few.

p.s. Please please please don't mention this site or we'll all get thousands of wannabee swingers looking for a quick shag and loads of "you're all mingers anyway and can only get a shag this way" private messages off teenybops with nothing better to do.

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

hope it goes ok and that eamonn holmes doesn't spoil it with his constant interupting and his in ability to pronounce his words,the daft prat wont be able to control himself!

"p.s. Please please please don't mention this site or we'll all get thousands of wannabee swingers looking for a quick shag and loads of "you're all mingers anyway and can only get a shag this way" private messages off teenybops with nothing better to do."

lol nahhh we'll get the decent ones...the others only tune in for jeremy kyle

" Pamela Stephenson she is a swingers so is Billy Connelly....

NOW THAT I DO KNOW !!!"

you sure or here say i think pamela is fab xx hope she is there when thay chat about swinging as would have a open mind . She is a very clever woman. I would like to lock loins with her ,,

"I've never seen swingers interviewed on TV without the mnandatory guffaws and sexual innuendos. They are almost always portrayed as loose or immoral by people who will never be able to comprehend what we do and why we do it.

Enjoy your five minutes of fame but be prepared for the backlash locally you're inevitably going to get. Kids will point and snigger at 'them swingers', women will cross the street to steer you away from their men and as for friends and family - expect to lose a few."

it takes an attractive pair to change pepoples minds, next some famous ppl with probably 'come out', then it'll all be normal lol

They will not be allowed to mention any sites they are on or any clubs they use.

" Pamela Stephenson she is a swingers so is Billy Connelly....

NOW THAT I DO KNOW !!! you sure or here say i think pamela is fab xx hope she is there when thay chat about swinging as would have a open mind . She is a very clever woman. I would like to lock loins with her ,, "

I'd watch n join in

tullamore

eamon looked excited about it,lol,so did ruth the dirty pair,lol

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

Oooh, just seen you two on the show. The lady is very sexy!

Now Eamonn and Ruth are definitely swingers, that I know, lol!!

How?? Big secret..…

"p.s. Please please please don't mention this site or we'll all get thousands of wannabee swingers looking for a quick shag and loads of "you're all mingers anyway and can only get a shag this way" private messages off teenybops with nothing better to do."
Never know thay may-be making alot of money from this .. mags and things pay. But alot of what you say i feel too . I do feel you have to be true to yourself and turfull but if that cross the line and my family could get hurt in some way ......... i will do what ever to keep them safe.

"They will not be allowed to mention any sites they are on or any clubs they use."
Let's hope so!

Here goes on after the break.

Eamon and his missus,

Guilty as Sin, look at them...

tullamore

coming up in 8 minutes,lol

here we go

"Oooh, just seen you two on the show. The lady is very sexy!

How?? Big secret..…"

Yo cant leave it there!!!!

How?? Big secret..…"

Yep ive heard that one too from reliable sources xx

tullamore

here we go

How?? Big secret..…

Yep ive heard that one too from reliable sources xx"

Ah, c'mon! do tell!

Who's that bloke with the glasses??

Thats xfactor Johnny

Eamon's already taking the piss.

What the fuck does that woman presenter see in fat eamonn holmes...she is gorgeous!

shes a littel cutey, mmmmmmmmm

very sexy indeed..

i reckon eamon and ruth would like to join them

Thats rught langsford isnt it?

I'd love to swing from her diddies!

tullamore

they are doin well,lol,

its constantly on my mind eamon,lol

Centre

Shit, I love her accent!!

Centre

Damn, I am off to Glastonbury next year, that's for sure!!

tullamore

lol,that accent is sweet,mmmm

fair play to them,well done

ahh theyre sweet x

I bet she not only ended up with a ahite dress on..i bet in the evening her face was plastered in white stuff aswell! lol

very shexsy dutch accent

They had there wedding at Tease 2 get in there.

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

just watching it lol

Centre

Anyone else seen that bloke in their picture. Mate, if noone else knows you are a swinger, they do now!!!! Hahaha!!

They are doing really well, eamon is doing his best to trip them up, good on them

"just watching it lol"

Aren't we all lol

Extremely well done and well put over and its beautiful to see how deeply you feel for each other

Good luck to the both of you in your future together

Roll on our wedding aint love grand xxxx

"just watching it lol"
Me too

Yehh they want to know what people think x

Mrs Holmes does not approve lol

tullamore

that was good,well done to them,eamons mad to go to tease 2

Very good well balanced interview. Good luck to them both.

Well done waiting for the phone in now, now whose off to tease on Saturday great plug.

Well done you 2XX

That was fucking brave...

no bets on who has the fullest in-box on fab this weekend....XXX

Well done guys, excellent interview!

Not sure about mentioning the "swinging female vicar" that married you tho lol

and I bet Tease2 will be busy this wknd lol x

By *danteMan  over a year ago

rhonda

brillant sexytwo

By *osiephillCouple  over a year ago

The High Peak

Brilliant interview well done you two, you came across fantastically well and I'm sure there'll be thousands of people wanting to dip their toes ha ha! Superb xxx

"Thats xfactor Johnny"

Crikey I thought Eamon had changed.

By *odka n CokeCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

It was interesting to hear their views on what swinging means to them as it mirrors our feelings!

I bet they get a lot of negative comments though.

Em x

well done guys! still dont think eamonn actually gets it thou lol

Think tease2 will be busy this sat.....

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

well done well put over

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"They will not be allowed to mention any sites they are on or any clubs they use."

dont be so sure about that, the lady mentioned the wedding was at at Tease 2

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Very eloquently put your points across, well done both of you!

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

came over very well i thought,and didn't nina look gorgeous?.

for a change eamon managed to control his irritable interupting and it was an enjoyable interview and they duid not try to trip them up and embarrass the couple.

well done!.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I felt like I was on the forums though, those questions get asked all the time

Great interview... well done....you came across well

Well done guys, you came across very well!

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Well done sexy two....good interview

Just watched it, great interview, and exactly how we feel as well. A lot of my friends wouldn't understand the lack of jealousy and other things so we keep our swinging life hidden, so well done for going public!!