FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bi for bait

bi for bait

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *G and R18 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Retford

Went for a meet today with a couple who we have been chatting with for a while. Will not name but the fem claimed to be bi and we had exchanged some very arousing chat. I was looking forward to playing with her immensely. When we started to get hot n heavy i could tell she wasn't comfortable and she admitted she wasn't bi but that having it on their profile gave them access to bigger market so to speak. Although i respect anyones wishes not to play i felt we had been led on. Anyone else experience this.

mel xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I think it's more common than a lot of profiles would have you beleive.

I dunno - bi guys playing straight - straight girls playing bi - what's the world coming to?

By *ngel Devil69Couple  over a year ago

Manilva

In our experience a lot of the ladies are 'pushed' into being bi, by their partners

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

I read this everyday it is slightly annoying I hate hate hate when someone is just not in to it. I am bi and have been since I had some fun at about well before I became a teenager anyway. So I don't want to be with a women who really just is not in to it.

Please couples if your not bi take it off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Went for a meet today with a couple who we have been chatting with for a while. Will not name but the fem claimed to be bi and we had exchanged some very arousing chat. I was looking forward to playing with her immensely. When we started to get hot n heavy i could tell she wasn't comfortable and she admitted she wasn't bi but that having it on their profile gave them access to bigger market so to speak. Although i respect anyones wishes not to play i felt we had been led on. Anyone else experience this.

mel xx"

Although we have not experienced that personally. I agree that you have been led on, and to be honest I [ mrs ] would have not been impressed at all.

By *kexplorersCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

That is so very wrong and mis-leading. How dissapointing it must have been for you both.

Lady D is not Bi or Curious and we clearly state this to couples(even ones who have read our profile). This does not mean she is going to jump through the window if another woman touches her.

We never make promises or pre-plan.. go with the flow and see where it leads xx

As long as all parties know the score then hopefully everyone enjoys.

Stright all the way, sale of goods act " must be fit for perpous " .

Sorry, did I read that right, some women on the couples profile have bisexual ticked, but are not actually bisexual, you mean it's just a marketing ploy...

Next there will be straight men who are really bisexual, what is it all becoming.

Shocking

By *G and R18 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Retford

please, please, please only put bi if you are bi i was mortified felt like i'd forced myself on her.

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

Pg, that's how I have felt before almost like forcing your self on her. It has to be your fantecy not that of your hubby.

"please, please, please only put bi if you are bi i was mortified felt like i'd forced myself on her."
ungrateful cow i'd love to have you force yourself on me lol

By *ettuceslugCouple  over a year ago

Driffield

and alleged bi guys, stop saying "Oh I'm bi but I don't put it on my profile"

This lifestyle is built on trust and it takes trust so let's not all fall at the first fence ffs! How many times ahve we all started chatted and had the reply "Oh yeah it says that but we don't mean it!"

Having said that we used to put Bi Playful on ours until we took the plunge

"please, please, please only put bi if you are bi i was mortified felt like i'd forced myself on her."
I am very bi but have come across woman who said thay was but not very bi at all .. So yes i have had this too and like you backed off .

Bedfordshire

Bi-Curious to us means you have had an experience before in some shape of form with the same sex and curious to have more.

Bisexual - Means you have gone way past the curious stage and being greedy and having it all.. lol

We are both straight (says this on our profile) as neither have explored with the same sex and do not fantasise about it either.

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Have to say though, sometimes i think this site should be called bi swingers lol, as 9 out of 10 couples are looking for couples with bi ladys. Hard to get a straight couple, i am Bi, but i am also very very very selective and fussy about women there are not many i can go all the way with. Love to play with a straight couple as everyone here is bloody bi lol, but try find a straight couple sheeshhh.

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

"Have to say though, sometimes i think this site should be called bi swingers lol, as 9 out of 10 couples are looking for couples with bi ladys. Hard to get a straight couple, i am Bi, but i am also very very very selective and fussy about women there are not many i can go all the way with. Love to play with a straight couple as everyone here is bloody bi lol, but try find a straight couple sheeshhh. "

Yes i know it says i am straight on our profile, that is because like i say most couples are looking for more girl on girl than actual swop partners. Girl on girl play throughout most of the meet is not for us. I love my cock too much

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

i could put that im a megan fox double on my profile . would it get me more interest ,,of course !! would it be right ??? hell no !!! it would be a blatent lie for my own gains ! its selfish ,disrespectful to others and misleading ! not traits i want in any play mate !

" i could put that im a megan fox double on my profile . would it get me more interest ,,of course !! would it be right ??? hell no !!! it would be a blatent lie for my own gains ! its selfish ,disrespectful to others and misleading ! not traits i want in any play mate ! "

Couldn't agree more ...well said !!!!!

" i could put that im a megan fox double on my profile . would it get me more interest ,,of course !! would it be right ??? hell no !!! it would be a blatent lie for my own gains ! its selfish ,disrespectful to others and misleading ! not traits i want in any play mate ! "

Nods in agreement.

[Removed by poster at 20/11/11 21:10:49]

Hes straight and i S fall into the the curious rating and find it hard to find the right cple to extend my curiosity with

S X

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

"Have to say though, sometimes i think this site should be called bi swingers lol, as 9 out of 10 couples are looking for couples with bi ladys. Hard to get a straight couple, i am Bi, but i am also very very very selective and fussy about women there are not many i can go all the way with. Love to play with a straight couple as everyone here is bloody bi lol, but try find a straight couple sheeshhh.

Yes i know it says i am straight on our profile, that is because like i say most couples are looking for more girl on girl than actual swop partners. Girl on girl play throughout most of the meet is not for us. I love my cock too much "

How is this any better than as the op raises, saying you're Bi when you're not? You're lying on your profile. Misleading people.

Lying on profiles happens too much. Shame really when you consider this lifestyle should be built on trust. For all concerned.

*Her*

"please, please, please only put bi if you are bi i was mortified felt like i'd forced myself on her.I am very bi but have come across woman who said thay was but not very bi at all .. So yes i have had this too and like you backed off ."

I'm bi and see it as an insult to my sensibilities when a woman pretends to be bi.

Do they seriously think we can't tell they're play acting?

Well most bi women know a fraud almost from the first kiss, something just doesn't seem right.

We'd have terminated the meet there and then! T

XXX

"please, please, please only put bi if you are bi i was mortified felt like i'd forced myself on her.I am very bi but have come across woman who said thay was but not very bi at all .. So yes i have had this too and like you backed off .

I'm bi and see it as an insult to my sensibilities when a woman pretends to be bi.

Do they seriously think we can't tell they're play acting?

Well most bi women know a fraud almost from the first kiss, something just doesn't seem right.

We'd have terminated the meet there and then! T

XXX"

yes its easy for me to tell too and 9/10 its the man wishing his wife was and living in hope she will .

We both have straight on our profile

We have both had bi experiences

We do not change our status because we are not bi, we look on it as experimental. We do not base our sexuality on what happens on half an hours play session.

However I have been told on various occasions, both by private message and on the forum that we should not attend bi night as we were straight. And countless times, mainly in connection to my OH, that he was in denial because he's straight but has had orally bi experiences.

Our sexuality is straight, as we do not want bi meets constantly. To us if that happens it has to be the right time, the right setting, unplanned, spontaneous. I think I might have something on my profile that indicates I've had bi experiences, it was written that long ago I can't remember, but whilst I enjoy a little girl time, I'm certainly not experienced. Not sure I could find the clit on all women. But neither of us are in denial that's for sure, we know who and what we are.

A lot of couples like the idea of trying it, or feel they should become a little experimental but when it gets down to it they don't enjoy what they are expected to do. Maybe there's been a lot of pressure from others which has said, 'if you ve touched a womans boob your bi. So many people say this kind of thing on the forum that its no bloody wonder people change their status to put in what others think they are.

Sigh. Sadly, my partner and I have come across this too, where the woman is just not really into girl sex at all; and is either pushed or doing it because it gets her partner off. My partner is often frustrated by this - its akin to gettiing a fancy box but finding no gift inside!

We tend to find that this tends to go hand in hand with 'The Floorshow' or 'Lick and Stick'. This is where the ladies are expected to undergo 5 to 10 minutes of faux girlsex / oral with each other whilst the guys watch, get hard then manfully come in to 'sort the ladies out'.

The flipside (for guys) is the principle of 'Taking one for the team'. This is where a guy will 'suffer' 5 minutes of either sucking off or being sucked off by another guy for the purposes of climbing over him to mount the woman.

Both my partner and I have found that we can alot from how a playmate kisses in a same sex situation (or if they dont). You can often tell if its nerves (understandable) or if its "Just get through this for 5 minutes then its on to the good stuff" !

"Have to say though, sometimes i think this site should be called bi swingers lol, as 9 out of 10 couples are looking for couples with bi ladys. Hard to get a straight couple, i am Bi, but i am also very very very selective and fussy about women there are not many i can go all the way with. Love to play with a straight couple as everyone here is bloody bi lol, but try find a straight couple sheeshhh.

Yes i know it says i am straight on our profile, that is because like i say most couples are looking for more girl on girl than actual swop partners. Girl on girl play throughout most of the meet is not for us. I love my cock too much "

Hahahaha... we are the same

I'm definitely a bi... I've had one on one sex with a girl.

I do think that some people forget there has to be attraction... I wouldn't play with a woman I don't fancy just like I wouldn't play with a man I don't fancy... being bi doesn't mean I'm going to want to have sex with every woman alive

Yes i know it says i am straight on our profile, that is because like i say most couples are looking for more girl on girl than actual swop partners. Girl on girl play throughout most of the meet is not for us. I love my cock too much

Hahahaha... we are the same

I'm definitely a bi... I've had one on one sex with a girl.

I do think that some people forget there has to be attraction... I wouldn't play with a woman I don't fancy just like I wouldn't play with a man I don't fancy... being bi doesn't mean I'm going to want to have sex with every woman alive "

The same is true for Bi guys as well (well certainly for me anyway)

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

100% bi fem here

"Went for a meet today with a couple who we have been chatting with for a while. Will not name but the fem claimed to be bi and we had exchanged some very arousing chat. I was looking forward to playing with her immensely. When we started to get hot n heavy i could tell she wasn't comfortable and she admitted she wasn't bi but that having it on their profile gave them access to bigger market so to speak. Although i respect anyones wishes not to play i felt we had been led on. Anyone else experience this.

mel xx"

that makes no sence at all, why would you want access to a bigger market if the bigger market isnt for you?

i suspect what she really means is her hubbys nagged her into it so they can get more women

I have experienced it with a single female....so not always couples! Her excuse was no one wants to play with bi-curious females... Well no one wants to play with a fake bi-fem! Highly irrating grrr. Xx

"I have experienced it with a single female....so not always couples! Her excuse was no one wants to play with bi-curious females... Well no one wants to play with a fake bi-fem! Highly irrating grrr. Xx"

id say shes talking out her arse

im a single female and i get 50+ messages most days

mostly from single men but also from couples too

but if your not bi surely its the single guys you want mailing you

i do not believe as a single woman she finds it thnt hard to get meets she has to pretend shes bi

load of rubbish and you can quote me on that to her too

Never found this on a 1to1 ff in all my years being bi just meeting as a couple to couple i have.

By *wsometwosomeCouple  over a year ago

its a village

Well I am Curious, definetly curious. Have dabbled a bit and want to experience more but it has to be the right female. We have to be on the same wave length. Does that sound strange? Here I am still living in hope for the right one to come my way )

"Well I am Curious, definetly curious. Have dabbled a bit and want to experience more but it has to be the right female. We have to be on the same wave length. Does that sound strange? Here I am still living in hope for the right one to come my way )"
your not strange at all ... i cant just open my legs to no one .. man or woman i am very picky and i think alot are.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I've also experienced this from men. My profile states that i'm looking to meet bi guys to play with, and i no longer do straight mmf threesomes. BUT it doesn't mean i don't play one on one with straight guys. Unfortunately the ones who skim through the words whilst getting busy looking at my pics often tell me they're curious because they think i won't meet them otherwise. And as so many have said, its very obvious when a 'bisexual' is straight! And that just ruins any fun we could have had - and can also really upset a new friend who is bi and was looking forward to genuine play.

"Never found this on a 1to1 ff in all my years being bi just meeting as a couple to couple i have."

it just does not make any sence to pretend your bi if your meeting 1 on 1 with another woman does it?

By *hazalCouple  over a year ago

bradford

Please couples if your not bi take it off

totally agree with you, we have had this happen to us, when we got to playing it was obvious the fem wasnt into it.

I agree with you!

But she was talking in regards to females meeting her....well that's how I took.

Which is also rubbish! I have no problem with bi-curious females or men!

Just annoying people make up excuses for their lies...just be honest then everyone knows where they stand xx

"Never found this on a 1to1 ff in all my years being bi just meeting as a couple to couple i have.

it just does not make any sence to pretend your bi if your meeting 1 on 1 with another woman does it? "

Well i come across alot of bi woman in my time. Been bi from 14 ..some say thay are bi and never do nothing just lay there.Had one years ago with her boy-friend lay there we kissed and she just got up crying running out the room ... was all new to her and could not cope and doing it to please her man .. just makes you feel so bad at the time. Alot have been good. Have bi lady friends known for over 10 years.

Bi-selfish was a word thrown around a while ago. She is ok with you doing things to her, but she isn't going to do anything back...

Maybe is should be a bit nice and bi-you but as above

mel xx

that makes no sence at all, why would you want access to a bigger market if the bigger market isnt for you?

i suspect what she really means is her hubbys nagged her into it so they can get more women "

That's what I don't get. I've been told I'm "limiting" myself by only seeking straight subs. I do find it "funny" total strangers telling me how I should word my profile to attract people I don't want!

Just goes to show some people will endure anything for a shag or to please others.

Thankfully at my age I'm not desperate and able to pick, choose and refuse as well as having a partner that likes to be used and abused!

"Bi-selfish was a word thrown around a while ago. She is ok with you doing things to her, but she isn't going to do anything back...

Maybe is should be a bit nice and bi-you but as above

"

Tell you some can just lay there like thay are dead ... and think just them being there having there tits rubbed and kissed thay are bi. lol when you can have sex with a woman and know its as good as with a man you know your bi .

"Never found this on a 1to1 ff in all my years being bi just meeting as a couple to couple i have.

it just does not make any sence to pretend your bi if your meeting 1 on 1 with another woman does it? "

in the couples thing alot just say bi to keep the man happy and when it comes down to it cant cope.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Its quite scary when you think about it - the number of peopel that tell each other "Hunny, put bi on your profile, then we'll get more girls. You know how easy it is to get guys". Scary!

By *heekyladyCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Well I am Curious, definetly curious. Have dabbled a bit and want to experience more but it has to be the right female. We have to be on the same wave length. Does that sound strange? Here I am still living in hope for the right one to come my way )"

Completely agree here.

I have bi curious on mine even though I've had more than one same sex encounter.

I have a playmate who loves it and in all honesty I find it very very erotic indulging in my curiosity when he's there ... thats not to say I've not enjoyed it when I've played solo with a couple ....

Its a case of if I fancy it, go for it.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

mel xx"

Some people will put alsorts of things on their profiles to improve their chances, think bi female is one of the top rating ones.

Have met a few ladies who haven't seemed comfortable with it.

know of a few single fems who put bi just to attract more couples,spoils it for everyone,lots of bi's have no problem playing straight but being lied to kills all trust.

Sharon is very bi and craves for a womans touch if no F-F contact for a while but like the OP we got caught out a while back with a woman that wasn't really bi.

Nowdays we just use fabs to look for guys and Shaz sticks to the clubs and a couple of friends she knows for female/female fun.

Tony

"I've also experienced this from men. My profile states that i'm looking to meet bi guys to play with, and i no longer do straight mmf threesomes. BUT it doesn't mean i don't play one on one with straight guys. Unfortunately the ones who skim through the words whilst getting busy looking at my pics often tell me they're curious because they think i won't meet them otherwise. And as so many have said, its very obvious when a 'bisexual' is straight! And that just ruins any fun we could have had - and can also really upset a new friend who is bi and was looking forward to genuine play. "

Sadly, I too have been in this experience with guys who, it seems, put up with a bit of "man on man" oral action just to get to the woman at the end of it.

Its disapointing and frustrating, especially when your being open an honest in your profile, listing yourself as Bi (knowing that it does put quite a few off) and then finding a whole bunch of fakers!

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Just how we feel, spot on...

Bedfordshire

"We both have straight on our profile

We have both had bi experiences

We do not change our status because we are not bi, we look on it as experimental. We do not base our sexuality on what happens on half an hours play session.

However I have been told on various occasions, both by private message and on the forum that we should not attend bi night as we were straight. And countless times, mainly in connection to my OH, that he was in denial because he's straight but has had orally bi experiences.

Our sexuality is straight, as we do not want bi meets constantly. To us if that happens it has to be the right time, the right setting, unplanned, spontaneous. I think I might have something on my profile that indicates I've had bi experiences, it was written that long ago I can't remember, but whilst I enjoy a little girl time, I'm certainly not experienced. Not sure I could find the clit on all women. But neither of us are in denial that's for sure, we know who and what we are.

A lot of couples like the idea of trying it, or feel they should become a little experimental but when it gets down to it they don't enjoy what they are expected to do. Maybe there's been a lot of pressure from others which has said, 'if you ve touched a womans boob your bi. So many people say this kind of thing on the forum that its no bloody wonder people change their status to put in what others think they are.

"

We 100% agree with what you have said and well put xx

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

met bi fem who have admitted to going with the mrs to get me cant understand that as the mrs would of said go for it without the f2f bit ,were at a party where a bi lass we known for years admitted she wernt bi but only went down on women so she could get sum cock at the end mind now shes str8 and only looks for men just be honest

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

call us cynical but in all the years we have been sites like this ... the amount of 'bi' women beggars belief ...

yes probably in a swinging environment the percentage is genuinely higher but to have so many has to be due to ...

a) fake profiles,

b) peer presure

and

c) partner presure

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"call us cynical but in all the years we have been sites like this ... the amount of 'bi' women beggars belief ...

yes probably in a swinging environment the percentage is genuinely higher but to have so many has to be due to ...

a) fake profiles,

b) peer presure

and

c) partner presure

"

yup...

d) are actually going to be Bi and have fem on fem sex in their next life but are getting used to the label in this one.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

" yup...

d) are actually going to be Bi and have fem on fem sex in their next life but are getting used to the label in this one. "

surely (b) and (c) covered those View lol

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" yup...

d) are actually going to be Bi and have fem on fem sex in their next life but are getting used to the label in this one.

surely (b) and (c) covered those View lol"

yes...... you may have a valid point there

As a Bi male, I can see both sides of the coin so to speak! I would say that I would get more meets with females if I didnt say I was bi, but I dont like to mislead anyone and show I am bi!

Bi-curious means the lady is interesting experimenting, bisexual means she has experimented and enjoyed and wants more.

M is much like you insomuch as she is not bi, not even curious, but wont have a fit if another lady touches her boobs or gives her a eck, I am totally straight and WOULD jump a mile if a fella tried to tocuh me! lol

But when we go to parties, some overtly bi-curious ladies dont seem to get it that M is not bi and try to convince her she wants to try which is a little odd sometimes.

"As a Bi male, I can see both sides of the coin so to speak! I would say that I would get more meets with females if I didnt say I was bi, but I dont like to mislead anyone and show I am bi! "

not sure i agree with this.

so some ladies dont want to meet bi men, but think of all the bi guys and bi couples you can meet

"As a Bi male, I can see both sides of the coin so to speak! I would say that I would get more meets with females if I didnt say I was bi, but I dont like to mislead anyone and show I am bi!

not sure i agree with this.

so some ladies dont want to meet bi men, but think of all the bi guys and bi couples you can meet "

I've met bi-couples where the male is also bi, I just dont play bi...there is no point in doing something I know I dont find a turn on.I could increase my meets if I was and I'm pretty greedy but nahhh a not gonna turn up n pretend I like a rough manly face sucking on my cock...Ohh...I just took a hardon...im bi now....better get hunting

I was at a party recently with a few "bi" ladies.....I can honestly say 2 out of the 3 ladies were dfinatley not bi don't really think they were even curious. I love playing with women....actually sometimes i think I like it more than playing with men but it's a horrible feeling when you know the other person really isn't into it. Wish couples would stop lying about it. xxx

» Add a new message to this topic