Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnnotts25Man  over a year ago

….

Scotch mist is easier to get

By *ockandrollaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Are there any hotwife couples that are looking for a single man to play with "

I’m not a detective but as this is FAB I would pretty much hazard a slight guess that the answers going to be YES!!!!

By *heGriswoldsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We are if I would be considered a hot enough wife??? Your all just to damn far away......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Damnn I need this

By *taceylacyCouple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Yes

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Are there any hotwife couples that are looking for a single man to play with

We are if I would be considered a hot enough wife??? Your all just to damn far away...... "

100% hotwife.

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

Yes of course there are. But the stars have to align in oh so many ways for it to work for everyone.

Location, commitments, personality, understanding of roles within the hot wife relationship (which vary with each couple) all play a part in making it work.

Each person in the triangle has to get something from it.

We've been looking for years in France and it hasn't happened as yet.

In the UK we had a guy who understood the roles perfectly and it lasted for around 10 years. Overnight stays and holidays together as well as a few stolen hours during the day.

But dont expect things to happen easily. It takes time and a lot of trust.

Yes , my hotwife is interested in this scenario

If you find one can I come with you?

By *ertsguy2000Man  over a year ago

hertford

We are if I would be considered a hot enough wife??? Your all just to damn far away...... "

Hotlisted....

HG

Cambridge

We are if I would be considered a hot enough wife??? Your all just to damn far away......

Hotlisted....

HG"

Thank You!! x

Cambridge

We are if I would be considered a hot enough wife??? Your all just to damn far away...... 100% hotwife. "

You think.....X

hertford

Hotlisted....

HG

Thank You!! x "

And defo a hot wife, cracking pictures

HG

X

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Yes of course there are. But the stars have to align in oh so many ways for it to work for everyone.

Location, commitments, personality, understanding of roles within the hot wife relationship (which vary with each couple) all play a part in making it work.

In the UK we had a guy who understood the roles perfectly and it lasted for around 10 years. Overnight stays and holidays together as well as a few stolen hours during the day.

"

Birmingham

There are some on this site that the term “hotwife” should involve trading standards for false advertising or is it because it’s been very sunny

And before I get abuse it’s alittle joke just like the amount that use the word “sexy” asoart of their username WOW

By *ennis4funCouple  over a year ago

belfast

Our main issue these days is Amy chatting and getting on well with a guy but as soon as plans progress, the bravado starts to dissappear. Awful lot of timewasters

Agde, France

"There are some on this site that the term “hotwife” should involve trading standards for false advertising or is it because it’s been very sunny

And before I get abuse it’s alittle joke just like the amount that use the word “sexy” asoart of their username WOW "

You obviously dont have a clue about what a hot wife is.

It's got nothing to do with how she looks..

Agde, France

"Our main issue these days is Amy chatting and getting on well with a guy but as soon as plans progress, the bravado starts to dissappear. Awful lot of timewasters"

Cambridge

"There are some on this site that the term “hotwife” should involve trading standards for false advertising or is it because it’s been very sunny

And before I get abuse it’s alittle joke just like the amount that use the word “sexy” asoart of their username WOW "

Pmsl - I often get very confused with the terms and rules!!! And although I don’t consider myself up there with the gorgeous young girls I’m sure you boys would all prefer - I do sometimes wonder what floats people boats when you see who’s on the hot photos lol! It’s scary some days...x

Takes all sorts hey.....x

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

100% a hotwife - gorg'photos

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

It depends how you OP define what you, and those you seek, think a hot wife scenario entails. Whilst some are happy with one off meets, others may prefer a more long term arrangement. Whilst the latter would be my choice, an awful lot of couples (I’m told) build up a trust level with a guy, only for him to not be seen for dust as soon as he adds another notch on his bedpost.

For a much more casual encounter, your best bet is to get along to a club, where there may be more opportunities.

Birmingham

And before I get abuse it’s alittle joke just like the amount that use the word “sexy” asoart of their username WOW

Pmsl - I often get very confused with the terms and rules!!! And although I don’t consider myself up there with the gorgeous young girls I’m sure you boys would all prefer - I do sometimes wonder what floats people boats when you see who’s on the hot photos lol! It’s scary some days...x

T

Takes all sorts hey.....x"

Totally agreed but I’m sure most females and couples do just fine

It seems now to be a single Male on this site you need to look like you have just walked off the set of love island

Birmingham

It's got nothing to do with how she looks.. "

You obviously didn’t read all my post or realise my tongue was somewhat lodged in my cheek thus trying to bring some much needed humour to the forum

Oh well I shall put the stand up plans on hold but thank you for the reply

Viva la France ,

Cambridge

T

It seems now to be a single Male on this site you need to look like you have just walked off the set of love island "

OMG - NO!!! They are “like” a little Ken Doll who like, can’t like, string a sentence together like, without the word Like.....

Give me a MAN any day who can make me feel good about myself.....as for all this bum fluff!! Send em in to be blown off by storm Colin....xx

Birmingham

T

It seems now to be a single Male on this site you need to look like you have just walked off the set of love island

OMG - NO!!! They are “like” a little Ken Doll who like, can’t like, string a sentence together like, without the word Like.....

Give me a MAN any day who can make me feel good about myself.....as for all this bum fluff!! Send em in to be blown off by storm Colin....xx"

love it but sadly you are in the minionity from my experience on here but as we have already said, shame we aren’t closer

Birmingham

It's got nothing to do with how she looks..

You obviously didn’t read all my post or realise my tongue was somewhat lodged in my cheek thus trying to bring some much needed humour to the forum

Oh well I shall put the stand up plans on hold but thank you for the reply

Viva la France , "

Ps, there was no need to block me I did look at your profile before my post

And I must say the hot of your hotwife title was very justified

Dublin and London

We are if I would be considered a hot enough wife??? Your all just to damn far away...... 100% hotwife.

You think.....X"

Oh absolutely...no doubt about it!

Cambridge

T

Give me a MAN any day who can make me feel good about myself.....as for all this bum fluff!! Send em in to be blown off by storm Colin....xx

love it but sadly you are in the minionity from my experience on here but as we have already said, shame we aren’t closer "

It’s you guys we feel sorry for!!! I don’t do social media....Fab is as close as we get!! (We are weirdos I know) but how on earth do you guys cope with meeting these Young girls....surely you never know what your going to end up with??

Either slug eyebrows transferred onto your balls or your cock ends up with eyelashes because their faces have literally fallen off.....

And as for the filters - don’t get me started...So, I’m not sure who gets the raw end of the deal really!! Lol x

Birmingham

At my age there’s Defo no young girls especially what you described , they like there love islanders ....

Social media Defo has a lot to answer for

T

love it but sadly you are in the minionity from my experience on here but as we have already said, shame we aren’t closer

It’s you guys we feel sorry for!!! I don’t do social media....Fab is as close as we get!! (We are weirdos I know) but how on earth do you guys cope with meeting these Young girls....surely you never know what your going to end up with??

Either slug eyebrows transferred onto your balls or your cock ends up with eyelashes because their faces have literally fallen off.....

And as for the filters - don’t get me started...So, I’m not sure who gets the raw end of the deal really!! Lol x"

By *henanigans2023Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

It works for us.........Husband-HappyWife-Lover. We all get excited about meets...

Husband is relaxed, Hotwife is enjoying the best sex of her life. Love this type of relationship xxx

Only About 10000 active members

Oh yes you are hot enough Mrs G.

Stunning is the word.

Xx

Cambridge

Stunning is the word.

Xx"

Thank You -

Seeing some of you been so nice today I’ve posted some new pics for you....

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 13/07/18 13:42:19]

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Stunning is the word.

Xx

Thank You -

Seeing some of you been so nice today I’ve posted some new pics for you.... "

definitely a hot wife

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

hotwife/cuckold cpl here

Birmingham

Stunning is the word.

Xx

Thank You -

Veryyyyyy nice pics and classy too

That’s why we are here. Guess the clue might be in our profile. ??

"That’s why we are here. Guess the clue might be in our profile. ??"

Hi J, I’m just under your age range Would you consider a mature 32 year old

Unfortunately I can’t message you due to the age range, but please drop me a message and I will tell you about myself.

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

"Hot wife" cuckold couple in S.Yorks, using the term to describe how we play, of course. Love having regular sex with extra cock, and always on the lookout for the elusive regular FB. Xx

Yes we do from time to time. We tend to do repeat meets so don’t meet new people privately very often.

Mrs

been told many times my wife is hot lol

"That’s why we are here. Guess the clue might be in our profile. ??"

Definitely a hotwife by any definition. The number of fabs on your pictures shows many are in agreement with that.

By *amesB66Man  over a year ago

St Peter Port

I'd say so!!

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Yep... with the right single men, and they are not easy to find!

By *otwifeforyou1978Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Stunning is the word.

Xx

Thank You -

Great pictures xx

Very into this op, but has to be a guy we're both happy with .. from our experience before, the mistake that guys often make is chatting up the girl and ignoring the guy - straight no in our book

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

It's got nothing to do with how she looks.. "

I was just about to say this lol. *mrs

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

"Yes of course there are. But the stars have to align in oh so many ways for it to work for everyone.

"

Perfectly put

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Perfectly put "

At last some wisdom, we both like a hot wife, both singular and together.

There has to be that friendship and trust between ALL parties to really bring out the magic of the relationship.

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

"hotwife/cuckold cpl here"

Alas I'm too old - damn

By *BCambsCouple  over a year ago

Biggleswade

There are always hot wives that need playing with.

The challenge is finding quality single guys!

Barnsley

"There are always hot wives that need playing with.

The challenge is finding quality single guys!"

I'll fuck your wife and I'll cock myself some pasta afterward.

#hopeUdon'tMind

Barnsley

Hope you meant cook lol, think stirring pasta with your cock a bit risky.

"Hope you meant cook lol, think stirring pasta with your cock a bit risky. "

Ffs !! Second time I cock it up !!

Yes I meant cook

By *henanigans2023Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Perfectly put

At last some wisdom, we both like a hot wife, both singular and together.

There has to be that friendship and trust between ALL parties to really bring out the magic of the relationship."

I agree totally, friendship and trust are key for all three to get the full excitement this brings to a relationship. Mutual respect for each other is key; importantly the lover is not there to be used....he too needs to be desired and yearned for. When I am with a lover we make love in the bedroom .....without the love so to speak. I want him to have the same feelings of desire.......Love being a Hotwife xx

By *uncouple3030Couple  over a year ago

Belfast:Dublin

yes always but pretty much impossible to find the right guys.

"Are there any hotwife couples that are looking for a single man to play with yes always but pretty much impossible to find the right guys. "

very true

"

yes always but pretty much impossible to find the right guys. "

very true

What type of women r u interested in then we will no if we r classed as hot wives or not if we r playing would say yes tho but ur to far away kay

Yes

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *e-funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

There will be plenty of couples into the ‘hotwife’ thing.

However, finding the right male is almost impossible.

They either don’t read your profile, send one line messages, forget to engage in conversation when it does start and expect to keep things going with one word answers.

There needs to be mutual respect and attraction and not think of the ‘hotwife’ as a piece of meat that is just gagging to sleep with anyone.

We are struggling to find anyone local due to the above, but will keep trying.

Good luck and enjoy.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

We don't have problems finding guys, it's more about finding time. What with work and children, we can only generally meet new guys about six times a year.

"We don't have problems finding guys, it's more about finding time. What with work and children, we can only generally meet new guys about six times a year. "
damn very small window a lot of guys probably would lose patience

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"We don't have problems finding guys, it's more about finding time. What with work and children, we can only generally meet new guys about six times a year. damn very small window a lot of guys probably would lose patience "

We generally meet by putting up a meet when we are available.

I think though that single guys have to appreciate that, by definition, couples will generally not be as easily available as singles. They will shoot themselves in the foot if they don't have patience.

"We don't have problems finding guys, it's more about finding time. What with work and children, we can only generally meet new guys about six times a year. damn very small window a lot of guys probably would lose patience

We generally meet by putting up a meet when we are available.

I think though that single guys have to appreciate that, by definition, couples will generally not be as easily available as singles. They will shoot themselves in the foot if they don't have patience. "

Hey I'm a very patient man just saying single guys in general want meets there and then

By *uckymooMan  over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

Ohhhhh my ohhh my

You are scrumptious!!!

Think im moving house to near you !!

We would too if I was classed as a hot wife?

Cambridge

Ohhhhh my ohhh my

You are scrumptious!!!

Think im moving house to near you !!"

Why Thank You Mucky Moo x

Could do with some more guys nearby....

Dublin and London

"We would too if I was classed as a hot wife? "
Oh stop it.. of course you're a hotwife..

Agde, France

"There will be plenty of couples into the ‘hotwife’ thing.

They either don’t read your profile, send one line messages, forget to engage in conversation when it does start and expect to keep things going with one word answers.

There needs to be mutual respect and attraction and not think of the ‘hotwife’ as a piece of meat that is just gagging to sleep with anyone.

Good luck and enjoy. "

Very well said

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

Good luck and enjoy. "

I've given up hoping of finding anyone on here, the few that did pique my interest all bailed/chickened out when it actually came to arranging anything, and 2 of them turned out to be married and wanting to cheat - Luckily I have a couple of non-fab playmates to keep me occupied, plus I always have hubby

hertford

Some odd people around that’s for sure.

I think it will always be a fantasy for some, shame they have to lead others on and waste peoples time whilst they fantasies over something that they have no interest putting into reality

Odd

HG

I agree it's hard to find single guys though, most don't seem to understand the dynamic at all.

Some of you guys crack us up.

Who in their right minds wants to meet anyone so negative?

Carry on boys,you are making it so much easier for others

By *iamond coupleCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Im not sure it is “hot wifeing” or something by another name but we have invited single guys to our house and he and I will get acquainted and maybe start down stairs but always end up in the bedroom. Hubby mean while just ignores us and maybe watches telly and then later will creep upstairs to watch. We have done other scenarios with the same theme. Xxx

By *iamond coupleCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Bump

By *r genuine oneMan  over a year ago

walsall

As mentioned there has to be many factors to make this work, there has to be a true bond and a trust especially between the husband and the chosen one....Many men just want to keep the husband in the distance like he don't exist even though it's his wife your shagging lol

By *aughterMan  over a year ago

skelmersdale

as a single elderly man I have the same issue. all is fine then messages get ignored or meets fail to materialise . I can understand it with me, but a hot lady? something seriously wrong with some people on here

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

What type of women r u interested in then we will no if we r classed as hot wives or not if we r playing would say yes tho but ur to far away kay "

i have been the third wheel a few times and you def a hot wife Kay

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

Good luck and enjoy.

I've given up hoping of finding anyone on here, the few that did pique my interest all bailed/chickened out when it actually came to arranging anything, and 2 of them turned out to be married and wanting to cheat - Luckily I have a couple of non-fab playmates to keep me occupied, plus I always have hubby "

Wow - are the single men in Surrey that flakey?!

Dublin and London

We are if I would be considered a hot enough wife??? Your all just to damn far away...... 100% hotwife.

You think.....X"

very welcome. X

By *otwifeforyou1978Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Are there any hotwife couples looking to meet socially just to chat

We love this as well as swinging, such a smoking hot scenario xx

By *outh Wales HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Hobbiton

Yes we love it. Our favourite sport

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

The constant search for regular guys goes on, we have had some lovely ones but it’s an addictive sport lol

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

Good luck and enjoy.

I've given up hoping of finding anyone on here, the few that did pique my interest all bailed/chickened out when it actually came to arranging anything, and 2 of them turned out to be married and wanting to cheat - Luckily I have a couple of non-fab playmates to keep me occupied, plus I always have hubby

Wow - are the single men in Surrey that flakey?!"

Don't know they were all from London - we prefer hotels or AirBnB for play meets

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"The constant search for regular guys goes on, we have had some lovely ones but it’s an addictive sport lol "

In what sense regular -bowel movements

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

Good luck and enjoy.

Wow - are the single men in Surrey that flakey?!

Don't know they were all from London - we prefer hotels or AirBnB for play meets "

London guys never let you down! Its those Home Counties/Surrey men who chicken out!

By *inkswithpanCouple  over a year ago

lough

Loads out there, including us

Just need a hot guy, that’s the difficult bit

Xx

By *ug247Man  over a year ago

Near You

"Loads out there, including us

Xx"

And she is most definitely a smoking hot wife.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

"Loads out there, including us

Xx"

you have that right

» Add a new message to this topic