FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Reading Profiles

Reading Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why dont people read and understand profiles?

If i am browsing profiles and it says i am not in their age group or not what they are looking for i dont send them a message, why cant others do the same... it's not rocket science.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Why dont people read and understand profiles?

If i am browsing profiles and it says i am not in their age group or not what they are looking for i dont send them a message, why cant others do the same... it's not rocket science."

no shit sherlock!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If i am browsing profiles and it says i am not in their age group or not what they are looking for i dont send them a message, why cant others do the same... it's not rocket science.no shit sherlock! "

Your profile is way long considering you say you are only using this profile to chat in forums and with existing friends.

I didnt really read the reat of it to be honest as it was they of no interest to me apart from abit that caught my eye about painting cocks green and purple as I scrolled down to see if any photos haha

If i am browsing profiles and it says i am not in their age group or not what they are looking for i dont send them a message, why cant others do the same... it's not rocket science."

Using the age filters might be useful to you if you are getting messages from people outside your preferred age range...

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

This self-promotion exercise was brought to you in association with KY Jelly.

you aftere brownie points?

"This self-promotion exercise was brought to you in association with KY Jelly."

KY Jelly ? Nuru Gel is so much better !!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

If i am browsing profiles and it says i am not in their age group or not what they are looking for i dont send them a message, why cant others do the same... it's not rocket science.no shit sherlock!

Your profile is way long considering you say you are only using this profile to chat in forums and with existing friends.

I didnt really read the reat of it to be honest as it was they of no interest to me apart from abit that caught my eye about painting cocks green and purple as I scrolled down to see if any photos haha "

Timbers.... it may be too long for you.... but it may not be for others, so if that is the way he wants to represent himself so be it.... rather that than one line and a cock shot!!

back to the OP...

there is no one group of people who are not guilty of this I have had women and couples mail me who plainly haven't read my profile... so I give them short shrift

Ky jelly, Nuru gen. You guys are so posh and sophisticated or what lol what ever happend to the good old fashoined method of abit of lard out chip pan with the odd sracthin or three still from the previous cook off

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

they get dbp*,a serious internet disorder

*distracted by pics

If i am browsing profiles and it says i am not in their age group or not what they are looking for i dont send them a message, why cant others do the same... it's not rocket science.no shit sherlock!

I didnt really read the reat of it to be honest as it was they of no interest to me apart from abit that caught my eye about painting cocks green and purple as I scrolled down to see if any photos haha

Timbers.... it may be too long for you.... but it may not be for others, so if that is the way he wants to represent himself so be it.... rather that than one line and a cock shot!!

back to the OP...

there is no one group of people who are not guilty of this I have had women and couples mail me who plainly haven't read my profile... so I give them short shrift"

@Fabio lol you need to read the forums properly m8 as I was in fact replying via quote to the female reply after the op. And if im honest it was kind of a retorical quote as well haha cheers tho m8 yeah

I look at the short profile first, then stright to the age range and who they are looking for then If I fit those then read the profile in full, the amount of times iv read the full profile only to get to the bottom and find not looking for single guys!

Lol but will still read an interesting profile in total

(if you have read this post then please put the word "beaver "at the start of your post).

From what i heard Fabio your shrift eas quite long.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I didnt really read the reat of it to be honest as it was they of no interest to me apart from abit that caught my eye about painting cocks green and purple as I scrolled down to see if any photos haha "

where DID I ask for a profile critique?

By *anda man.Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I agree with you Beaver Lover.I now only browse Couples,single birds are in so much demand they develope inflated ego's and imaginary 18 carat pussy's.

When browsing for action i first take a quick look at the pics of the Bird,if it's a dog?.move on..Don't give a fuck what the geezer looks like,how big his cock is, he's not in the frame.

Then straight to see if Single Pariah Guys are off limits,age group limits then get a look at and on to the Kinks section..if my interest is still on hold? Then read their profile if it's not too long.

Be on a fucking zimmer frame by the time you get to the end of the verbal crap on some of them.

That's because, unlike you they look at the pictures and think I want some of that or they want to see what other pictures you have because they are horny, therefore a profile is irrelevant

I think some reply just to wind the other.

Like those motorway signs that tell me its 25 mins to M4. I take that as a challenge.

" I agree with you Beaver Lover.I now only browse Couples,single birds are in so much demand they develope inflated ego's and imaginary 18 carat pussy's.

When browsing for action i first take a quick look at the pics of the Bird,if it's a dog?.move on..Don't give a fuck what the geezer looks like,how big his cock is, he's not in the frame.

Then straight to see if Single Pariah Guys are off limits,age group limits then get a look at and on to the Kinks section..if my interest is still on hold? Then read their profile if it's not too long.

Be on a fucking zimmer frame by the time you get to the end of the verbal crap on some of them."

An example....

How to win friends and influence people....

Beaver, btw.......

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

back to the OP...

there is no one group of people who are not guilty of this I have had women and couples mail me who plainly haven't read my profile... so I give them short shrift

@Fabio lol you need to read the forums properly m8 as I was in fact replying via quote to the female reply after the op. And if im honest it was kind of a retorical quote as well haha cheers tho m8 yeah "

have to say readin ur post though u did quote the second post it only said "no shit sherlock"u made no reference to that, the rest seems to make referance to op just a bit confused but thats how it looks to me, so i can see where _abio is cumin from but cum on lets not get annoyed it's a post it's an adult site xx

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

" I agree with you Beaver Lover.I now only browse Couples,single birds are in so much demand they develope inflated ego's and imaginary 18 carat pussy's.

Be on a fucking zimmer frame by the time you get to the end of the verbal crap on some of them.

An example....

How to win friends and influence people....

Beaver, btw......."

Hmmm, would I? In any one of the gajillion parallel universes created by splits in the trousers of time - It'd be a no from me!

Now time to take my inflated ego and very real 24 carat pussy off to bed methinks

Why not just use the age filters here. Its not rocket science to use.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

When browsing for action i first take a quick look at the pics of the Bird,if it's a dog?.

."

Yup..... Inflated ego..... Just this time,not a single female

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Be on a fucking zimmer frame by the time you get to the end of the verbal crap on some of them."

trip trap trip trap i hear hooves

If i am browsing profiles and it says i am not in their age group or not what they are looking for i dont send them a message, why cant others do the same... it's not rocket science.

Why not just use the age filters here. Its not rocket science to use. "

Wouldn't being respectful be a much simpler answer, that is not rocket science either

no shit sherlock!

where DID I ask for a profile critique? "

You didnt but seing as how many others seem so quick to jump on the band wagon on posts on here I thought I would just throw my hat in the ring for the fun of it lol besides I am all frsh out of purple green paint hun xx

I suppose the ego thing does get lost on here and its normally single guys who get the rough end of it. There are some fabulous looking women on here ( and some great looking guys who naturally I hate and would like to bury in deep dungeons) but ladies, look at the reality of what your saying. Your offering to fuck strangers at no cost to them and surpriseingly you get a lot of offers and this makes some of you think your special. If I went on line and offered to give away money, would that make me special when I got a lot of replys and therefore inflate my own ego. And although these guys are happy to fuck you,would they want a relationship with you. I know you will say you dont want one but would they if you did?

» Add a new message to this topic