FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > do you, don't you

do you, don't you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you reply to every profile that fits your bill ?

The reason i am asking this is that we often browse and see some lovely profiles, but just don’t happen to send messages right then.

Where as in conversation with a couple last night, they told us that they had thought we were not interested in them – because we had shown up as having looked at their profile, but then not got in touch!

Does that mean that i should be assuming that the people who show up on my looked list are all uninterested in us?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope.

I reply or message some instantly, or pop them on my hotlist and get in touch later.

It depends on what I am doing at the time.

We dont mail people for meets first anyway

That way if they mail us they are interested lol

That keeps the amount of meets down to a pretty do able level if you get my drift

Yes i suppose we do miss out on the profiles we like but if we really like them we winkxx

"Nope.

I reply or message some instantly, or pop them on my hotlist and get in touch later.

It depends on what I am doing at the time."

see that seems normal to me.

sometimes we dont even go as far as put them ona hotlist, we just make a mental note that they look nice and we may send a message next time we see them on line or in the chatroom.

am just wondering if we are too laid back by all this and are alienating people in the process

"We dont mail people for meets first anyway

That way if they mail us they are interested lol

That keeps the amount of meets down to a pretty do able level if you get my drift

Yes i suppose we do miss out on the profiles we like but if we really like them we winkxx"

we are similar i reckon.

i guess what i am asking......

if you saw a couple and were tempted by them. would you assume that they did not like you and that there was no point in contacting them if you could see they had viewed your profile but not contacted you?

We do our home work, find out as much about them as possible... search their frinds mail them, find out where they live, work what they drive then.. mail em with a list....

Worked so far

"i guess what i am asking......

if you saw a couple and were tempted by them. would you assume that they did not like you and that there was no point in contacting them if you could see they had viewed your profile but not contacted you?

"

They might be shy, think... I bet they don't like us... or be like swingmates just plain ol winkers

"We do our home work, find out as much about them as possible... search their frinds mail them, find out where they live, work what they drive then.. mail em with a list....

Worked so far "

so a quickie is out of the question without my cv then??

"

Yeah sometimes lol but i bet loads of peeps are the same

Its like that at clubs sometimes for us we will think oh no they wont be interested in us

Then at the end of the night the same couple say "oh you not going are you?" Catch you next time we hope its happened quiet a few times but hey ho i suppose if you don't ask you don't get lol

They might be shy, think... I bet they don't like us... or be like swingmates just plain ol winkers "

Oh you are up then are ya lol xx

"We do our home work, find out as much about them as possible... search their frinds mail them, find out where they live, work what they drive then.. mail em with a list....

Worked so far

so a quickie is out of the question without my cv then?? "

Quickies don't count... they are like a starter at meal times...

They might be shy, think... I bet they don't like us... or be like swingmates just plain ol winkers

Oh you are up then are ya lol xx "

winker

winker "

7 days and counting be afraid be very afraid xx

winker

7 days and counting be afraid be very afraid xx "

Why does eveyone keep saying that to me lol...

I wonder? xxxx

Beats me...............

"Beats me............... "

Awwww you guessed lol xx

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I always assume that if someone has looked at my profile there is a glimmer of interest and if their profile is one I like, I send a quick message to just say hello.

Some respond, others don't 'cest la vivre'

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's a shame that people can hide who they are looking at - life would be a lot easier all round if it was obvious who kept coming back toy your profile, it's a good way of letting someone know you like what you see and can act as an "icebreaker"

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

if i see some one has looked a few times then i will send a message

Used to drop by and say hello...but so few people ever respond that I just don't bother anymore

Very,very rarely do we contact anyone with a view to a meet.

In fact we can't remember when we last did.

We hide who we look at because when your just browsing you may look at a profile,find it does nothing for you but the owners mistake it for interest and contact you.

Then your probably going to be in the embarrassing predicament of sending a negative reply.

The hide option saves a lot of hassle in our view.

XXXX

Worked so far "

Can confere it worked on us.......bloody spy!!

Worked so far

Can confere it worked on us.......bloody spy!! "

Shhhhhh It might make people update their spyware lol...

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"The hide option saves a lot of hassle in our view"

I can see where your coming from on that as a couple.

It would just be nice for me as a single to know that it's not only single men who look at my profile...but the couples hide it.

It's a shame, 'cos i'm not a pouncer, but hey, such is life i guess.

""The hide option saves a lot of hassle in our view"

I can see where your coming from on that as a couple.

It would just be nice for me as a single to know that it's not only single men who look at my profile...but the couples hide it.

It's a shame, 'cos i'm not a pouncer, but hey, such is life i guess."

Indeed.. can see your one of the good guys, sadly though.. loads are just chancers and a royal pain in the butt..

Forum Mod

I see the same people looking at our profile quite a lot but just take it that they're just browsing profiles and having a perv although compared to some pics on here theres not a lot to perv,I do the same but it does'nt always mean im interested

I have saved profiles in the hotlist before now and promptly forgotten abour them

"I see the same people looking at our profile quite a lot but just take it that they're just browsing profiles and having a perv although compared to some pics on here theres not a lot to perv,I do the same but it does'nt always mean im interested"

Very true

Unless someone messages us I think they were just looking cos I had posted on the forums or they were looking at the couples online now.

Its winks I have no idea what to do about, do you wink back or send a message??

I tend to think if they liked us enough to send a wink why not just send a message?

Shona

x x x

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Do you reply to every profile that fits your bill ?

The reason i am asking this is that we often browse and see some lovely profiles, but just don’t happen to send messages right then.

Where as in conversation with a couple last night, they told us that they had thought we were not interested in them – because we had shown up as having looked at their profile, but then not got in touch!

Does that mean that i should be assuming that the people who show up on my looked list are all uninterested in us?

"

No. We all look at profiles now and again without contacting them. If I am in the chatroom for example I will often look at somebody’s profile who is also chatting. Just because I don't contact them does not mean I wouldn't like to meet or did not like their profile.

If you started worrying about people who look at your profile but don't contact you then you would seriously start getting paranoid lol. At least I would. I have had a few people look at my profile and not mail me. It may be because they don't like my profile, not want to contact me, I am not what they are looking for etc. It may also be because they was just browsing profiles or saw me in the chatroom and looked at my profile

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

I dont have the "who's looked at me" option as i am a skinflint!!

But i actually dont think i am missing out by not having it.

How many of you actually DO contact someone who has looked at you???

Debzxxx

By *adynBoyCouple  over a year ago

brownhills

Im in bed on iPod so have viewed a few profiles cos of the feckin touch screen and fat fingers.

» Add a new message to this topic