FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bareback and the Outrage

Bareback and the Outrage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People who like riding bareback bronco style and creating threads to discuss their passion a d set up meets. I've noticed they always get raided by the condom police and them being read their rights.

Honestly, if you don't like it go to these threads? and they say they like it and do.it, block them.

The broncos never hear from you and you never hear from them.

I mostly ride with a glove but sometimes I don't. I never do oral with protection as I'm sure most of the naysers suck dick and lick pussy without one either.

If I meet a woman that is up.for it, we get on well, got chemistry, we both try and make sure we're save, etc. Yeah I'll probably do it.

We're all adults, we make out own choices based on the information at hand.

Commence the hatred. Fill me up with your thick creamy distain.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

No hatred here

You presumably know the risks and have decided to do it

People are adults and can make their own choices.

Its not something I would choose to do ,but others do and at least you're being upfront.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quite simple as is every choice. Do what you prefer and that’s it.

It can be discussed in the right place like here but people will disagree, simple.

The facts are straight forward and if you ignore them that’s your choice.

We will do the same as others and others won’t do what we do. That’s the discussion in a nutshell.

People have the right to make an informed dessision.

Whether it is with or without protection and as long as both parties agree then there is no harm done.

I do prefer bare but if that’s not the same as a partner then I will use protection.

By *imits2pushMan  over a year ago

lichfield

For me, I’ve been playing for years, never caught anything.

But that’s cause I only ever go BB with those that can show a recent test.

But also I’ve mainly played in the BDSM scene, where often girls don’t have multiple partners and if they do, it’s only a few.

And even in those cases, if I can’t see a recent test from her other partners and be sure I can trust them, I won’t do BB with them.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"People who like riding bareback bronco style and creating threads to discuss their passion a d set up meets. I've noticed they always get raided by the condom police and them being read their rights.

Honestly, if you don't like it go to these threads? and they say they like it and do.it, block them.

I mostly ride with a glove but sometimes I don't. I never do oral with protection as I'm sure most of the naysers suck dick and lick pussy without one either.

If I meet a woman that is up.for it, we get on well, got chemistry, we both try and make sure we're save, etc. Yeah I'll probably do it.

"

No hatred here. As I've always said, BB sex is a choice. We are all adults here. Love it.

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Old Hill

It's a choice, pure and simple but accept that in the lifestyle people will make choices based on who they are playing with and what they are feeling and willing to risk at the time.

So not black and white.

Sx

We love it, with people we know and with strangers, its always felt right for us so won't be changing

By *aughtybynature73Couple  over a year ago

oswestry

Met loads who say safe sex is a must but almost all would go bareback in a second .

"Met loads who say safe sex is a must but almost all would go bareback in a second . "

Yup ..almost every meet I've had is like that

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Does Fab have an animal cruelty policy?

There's a poor old donkey being flogged to death again here.

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Old Hill

"Met loads who say safe sex is a must but almost all would go bareback in a second . "

People are adults and are free to make a choice on what they want to do sexually.

But also people are allowed to express their opinion on here without abuse, I personally don’t go on any of these bareback threads because I have no interest in them.

I wouldn’t dream of knowingly meeting someone who has bareback penetration with strangers, but I also wouldn’t give them a lecture either since it’s their choice. Each to their own.

By *ymaleMan  over a year ago

nr Bradford

"People are adults and are free to make a choice on what they want to do sexually.

But also people are allowed to express their opinion on here without abuse, I personally don’t go on any of these bareback threads because I have no interest in them.

I wouldn’t dream of knowingly meeting someone who has bareback penetration with strangers, but I also wouldn’t give them a lecture either since it’s their choice. Each to their own. "

I agree with you, I rarely wear pyjamas in bed and yes my back does get a little cold sometimes, but I don't expect to be lectured on the subject. I know what I'm talking about

I have got the definition right here haven't I?

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

Glad you said "almost" all.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

LOL I've had the same experience too

lichfield

I personally can’t beleive how cavalier people are with they’re safety.

If I girl asked me for BB without seeing proof in clean, it would be a massive red flag for me and put me right off.

"I personally can’t beleive how cavalier people are with they’re safety.

If I girl asked me for BB without seeing proof in clean, it would be a massive red flag for me and put me right off."

What proof ???

Someone is only 'clean' the day they do a the test, by the time they get the results they could already have an sti or std and been sleeping with several people bareback. Nothing is full proof

"People are adults and are free to make a choice on what they want to do sexually.

I wouldn’t dream of knowingly meeting someone who has bareback penetration with strangers, but I also wouldn’t give them a lecture either since it’s their choice. Each to their own. "

This

So having the proof of being clean is enough, with that paper/text in your hand?

You could of had unprotected sex, seconds after receiving those results, for all we know! Lol

Its your dick your responsibility.. The results don't protect you....

The condoms aren't 100% either... The only thing that is, not having sex at all lol

Happy days

"I personally can’t beleive how cavalier people are with they’re safety.

If I girl asked me for BB without seeing proof in clean, it would be a massive red flag for me and put me right off.

Ahh I picked up on that too....

What proof ???

Someone is only 'clean' the day they do a the test, by the time they get the results they could already have an sti or std and been sleeping with several people bareback. Nothing is full proof "

lichfield

It’s about managing risk, its not only seeing the proof it’s trusting the partner.

I won’t sleep with anytime I don’t trust. I need to be confident that she is being honest about her sex life.

If she tells me she hasn’t had unprotected sex since the test and I trust her, then I have massively reduced the risk.

If she says she has had unprotected sex since th test, then I wouldn’t do BB.

It very much sounds like your saying because you can’t be 100% sure then why even bother.

The only thing I can be 100% sure of, is if I hadn’t been as careful and had gone BB regularly, I would have caught something.

I never have.

And I’d challenge anyone that regularly does BB with different partners and says they have never caught anything.

Somethings antibiotics won’t fix.

I haven't met loads,but I have met some couples and single lasses that have safe only on their profile but then when the fun begins they make it obvious that bareback isn't an issue we're all adults and are free to make our own choices,personally I only go bare with trusted partners,but I'm not going to criticise those who regularly play bare

By *cotbbtopMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It is all about managing risk. I am starting PRep soon which will give some peace of mind. Bareback is just the best sensation and should be enjoyed.

Where’s my pitch fork

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

There has been a major increase in STI's in South Wales recently, which the grownups have put down to the increase in popularity of dating apps.

So, bareback will pose a risk to swingers, who tend to have more non-monogamous sex than vanillas.

This is why swingers get bent out of shape about bareback.

"People who like riding bareback bronco style and creating threads to discuss their passion a d set up meets. I've noticed they always get raided by the condom police and them being read their rights.

"

although you didn’t get your words out the way I think you meant to the start of this thread was if you don't like the thread and it's content don't get involved but by creating this thread you will create more negative vibes and get yourself blocked, so not sure what you wanted to achieve here

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

If everybody chose protection every time, Jeremy Kyle would be out of a job.

Sad times.

Ed

By *ambornemanMan  over a year ago

In your town now

What are condoms

By *ylvia_slutTV/TS  over a year ago

Austin, Texas

I never BB with the exception of my wife.

What I have found here (I mean in UK) and really appreciated is the respect I found with people that have become friends, let me explain: I as much as I can go to 2 privates parties where the hosts and most of the attendees play bare. They always put a condom when playing with me, and when somebody new to the party approaches me, somebody will let them know: “put a condom before you fuck Sylvia “.

So, back to what was said in this thread: it’s really a question of choice and respect.

I had a conversation with a host telling them how much I appreciated the way they were “taking care and checking on me”, their answer, which I think is brilliant was “You made your choices really clear and never discussed argued or lectured me about my choices. That is why I make sure your choices are respected”.

By *ogostick72Man  over a year ago

Scotland

Got a regular fb that wants bb now but I only play safe and she understands

By *aughtybutniceBBWWoman  over a year ago

The County of Northamptonshire

"

Agree with the part that most people who ‘play safe’ have unprotected oral sex. So how does that work? The clinic displays posters with the risks of oral sex, which are nearly as bad, but it seems to be socially acceptable

By *rongstantineWoman  over a year ago

hull

My local gum clinic only contacts you after a test if you need to go back in- no news is good news, fine- but how do I prove that?

"My local gum clinic only contacts you after a test if you need to go back in- no news is good news, fine- but how do I prove that?"

Really?! I get a text but that's still not real proof could be about anyone because it never has my name on it x

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

My profile (here and elsewhere) quite clearly says I'm seeking bareback fun, and I'm usually contacted by couples (and the occasional female) who have 'safe sex' in their preferences or stated somewhere in their profile...

....I always ask if they've seen that I play bareback, and most of the time the response is yes, that's fine with them - there are some who either haven't noticed, or want me to play safe, but they're very much in the minority...

I don't get outraged. What people do is there own business. But I did get out out when I found out my wx had been doing so without my knowledge and then by default putting me at risk as I thought we only went bare with each other.

And I get a little annoyed when people tell me I may as well do bare sex as I do oral without.

Ive been on and off here for years now. Ive met around 20 couples. All of whom say “safe sex a must”. Id say 15 have made it known during the meet that they’d be up for bareback. Some of them openly ask me for bareback. A few even out pressure on to do so. Odd one or two lie a out having condoms. I always take my own

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

We only bareback with each other, and that's it. We don't judge those who play bare outside their LTR, but it's not for us.

Bareback, just putting it out there.

.Or in there.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"Ive been on and off here for years now. Ive met around 20 couples. All of whom say “safe sex a must”. Id say 15 have made it known during the meet that they’d be up for bareback. Some of them openly ask me for bareback. A few even out pressure on to do so. Odd one or two lie a out having condoms. I always take my own"

taking your own condoms is a must.. i take a shag bag

» Add a new message to this topic