By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m such a lucky girl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"plasterer here sparkies sworn enemy in the war on tails haha "

That’s the way fill the boxes lol

snip the tails fill the boxes and pull that shitty white conduit off that always sits proud assholes lol

By *heif6999Man  over a year ago

malton

Doesn’t being a joiner count? Haha

I'm good at Lego

"Doesn’t being a joiner count? Haha"

Don’t they say a carpenter is a brickie with his brains smashed out ?

By *taceylacyCouple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

I need a builder to be fucking me when my hubby returns from work. Notts any body?

Sparky here abit

Scaffer here

Ex tradesman here

I've converted a loft into a bedroom from scratch all on my own if that counts

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Any manly type builders , rugby guys , armed forces or police macho type jobs with macho guys yummy lol

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Some guys are getting desperate lol

By *icegentglosMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Painter n decorator and some general maintenance sort of guy here. Ladies do love the banter when we’re working on their homes. They also love the legs as it’s shorts weather....

"Any manly type builders , rugby guys , armed forces or police macho type jobs with macho guys yummy lol "

Now you’re just getting flipping gready

Wait til your running a couple of fitting teams and they’re all going tits at each other!! And then they forget it’s your business and money paying their bills ??

I put up a new bathroom cabinet at the weekend and it's still there. Does that count

I have built walls, tiled 2 bathrooms, decorated on numerous occasions, put up shelves/cupboards, laid flooring, put together every flat pack that has come into my possession and I can barbeque, fart without getting embarrassed and I understand the offside rule... If I didn't do all the other crap too I would be wondering if I was actually a bloke right now

"I have built walls, tiled 2 bathrooms, decorated on numerous occasions, put up shelves/cupboards, laid flooring, put together every flat pack that has come into my possession and I can barbeque, fart without getting embarrassed and I understand the offside rule... If I didn't do all the other crap too I would be wondering if I was actually a bloke right now "

You’re definitely a bloke as I am a rusty tufty builder and I still don’t understand the offside rule

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

im a joiner... please don't be shy telling me you recognise me from here should i ever be doing work on or near your home

"I have built walls, tiled 2 bathrooms, decorated on numerous occasions, put up shelves/cupboards, laid flooring, put together every flat pack that has come into my possession and I can barbeque, fart without getting embarrassed and I understand the offside rule... If I didn't do all the other crap too I would be wondering if I was actually a bloke right now

You’re definitely a bloke as I am a rusty tufty builder and I still don’t understand the offside rule "

Haha not bad then cause I much prefer rugby

"I have built walls, tiled 2 bathrooms, decorated on numerous occasions, put up shelves/cupboards, laid flooring, put together every flat pack that has come into my possession and I can barbeque, fart without getting embarrassed and I understand the offside rule... If I didn't do all the other crap too I would be wondering if I was actually a bloke right now

You’re definitely a bloke as I am a rusty tufty builder and I still don’t understand the offside rule

Haha not bad then cause I much prefer rugby "

Hmmm....I know what you mean x

How about mechanic? That count for some of you?

malton

"Doesn’t being a joiner count? Haha

Don’t they say a carpenter is a brickie with his brains smashed out ? "

Nooooo you miss herd..... it’s definitely the other way round ahaha

I have them in st the moment.....

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

"Painter n decorator and some general maintenance sort of guy here. Ladies do love the banter when we’re working on their homes. They also love the legs as it’s shorts weather.... "

I do like guys who are useful...!

Janet xxxxxx

By *im L FuckitMan  over a year ago

Dumfriesshire

Worked in construction industry most of my life

I make and fit be-spoke blinds does that count ??

Been a trades person for 15 years now. Any need any painting or tiling done

malton

"Been a trades person for 15 years now. Any need any painting or tiling done"

This isn’t an advertisement site !!! Hahahaha

Ah the builders life, cups of tea and plates of biccies being fed to you by the lady of the house as you lie on your back investigating her persistent damp patch

Bare chest shorts tool belt and boots. Erm let me think

Dumfriesshire

"Ah the builders life, cups of tea and plates of biccies being fed to you by the lady of the house as you lie on your back investigating her persistent damp patch "

If only, mate

Dumfriesshire

"Bare chest shorts tool belt and boots. Erm let me think "

And don't forget our very important tool

"Ah the builders life, cups of tea and plates of biccies being fed to you by the lady of the house as you lie on your back investigating her persistent damp patch

If only, mate "

I was fixing a bit of guttering in the recent hot weather with just shorts and boots on and turned around to see my client and five of her girlfriends all watching me - I actually blushed especially when they all said it was a Diet Coke moment ??

"Ah the builders life, cups of tea and plates of biccies being fed to you by the lady of the house as you lie on your back investigating her persistent damp patch

If only, mate

I was fixing a bit of guttering in the recent hot weather with just shorts and boots on and turned around to see my client and five of her girlfriends all watching me - I actually blushed especially when they all said it was a Diet Coke moment ??"

My guttering is looking a bit shabby

Dumfriesshire

If only, mate

I was fixing a bit of guttering in the recent hot weather with just shorts and boots on and turned around to see my client and five of her girlfriends all watching me - I actually blushed especially when they all said it was a Diet Coke moment ??"

I was working outdoors in Manchester some years ago when the lady of the house kindly brought me a cold drink (it was an extremely hot day)... she was almost wearing a very low-cut top, and she carefully placed the tray... on the ground, right at my feet

If only, mate

I was fixing a bit of guttering in the recent hot weather with just shorts and boots on and turned around to see my client and five of her girlfriends all watching me - I actually blushed especially when they all said it was a Diet Coke moment ??

My guttering is looking a bit shabby "

Ooh you want to watch out for that, you could have all sorts of damp problems if you don’t get it looked at

If only, mate

I was working outdoors in Manchester some years ago when the lady of the house kindly brought me a cold drink (it was an extremely hot day)... she was almost wearing a very low-cut top, and she carefully placed the tray... on the ground, right at my feet "

Did she pop out just for you?

Dumfriesshire

If only, mate

I was working outdoors in Manchester some years ago when the lady of the house kindly brought me a cold drink (it was an extremely hot day)... she was almost wearing a very low-cut top, and she carefully placed the tray... on the ground, right at my feet

Did she pop out just for you?"

Sadly no, but I sensed a strong green light. However, I was married at the time, and newly too!

"Been a trades person for 15 years now. Any need any painting or tiling done

This isn’t an advertisement site !!! Hahahaha"

Ha ha ha I was just saying just in case. You never know

If only, mate

Sadly no, but I sensed a strong green light. However, I was married at the time, and newly too!"

Ah we’ve all been there but professionalism and loyalty get in the way most of the time don’t they....most of the time

Dumfriesshire

If only, mate

Sadly no, but I sensed a strong green light. However, I was married at the time, and newly too!

Ah we’ve all been there but professionalism and loyalty get in the way most of the time don’t they....most of the time"

Absolutely, and too (if we're honest) fear of having misread the signals?! I'm sure I was getting the go-ahead that day though

Yes it’s easy to take a little banter too far but sometimes you just know you’re onto more than a promise and then you really have to think long and hard....

If only, mate

My guttering is looking a bit shabby "

Well I’d love to take a look but I can’t quite believe that anything about you is shabby, your legs are definitely top drawer x

Dumfriesshire

"Yes it’s easy to take a little banter too far but sometimes you just know you’re onto more than a promise and then you really have to think long and hard...."

Have been there... what if you're wrong... what would the consequences be? Any angry males waiting in the wings? Situation could easily get out of hand quickly.

But flirting? Hell yes, it happens a lot!

"Yes it’s easy to take a little banter too far but sometimes you just know you’re onto more than a promise and then you really have to think long and hard....

Have been there... what if you're wrong... what would the consequences be? Any angry males waiting in the wings? Situation could easily get out of hand quickly.

"

Maybe I am just lucky that I mostly work for female clients....or maybe not....they can be terribly demanding....can’t they!

"Yes it’s easy to take a little banter too far but sometimes you just know you’re onto more than a promise and then you really have to think long and hard....

Maybe I am just lucky that I mostly work for female clients....or maybe not....they can be terribly demanding....can’t they!"

Us females like things done properly

Dumfriesshire

Maybe I am just lucky that I mostly work for female clients....or maybe not....they can be terribly demanding....can’t they!"

Very important to keep the site extra CLEAN

I could fulfil this fantasy tn postcode xx

Maybe I am just lucky that I mostly work for female clients....or maybe not....they can be terribly demanding....can’t they!

Us females like things done properly "

Oh yes I heartily agree, one should always make a very thorough inspection of the site before undertaking any work, and that work should be to the best of ones abilities, especially if it’s at height! One also sometimes is asked to work to unrealistic deadlines and I would far rather add some time onto the job for “extras”, and I find this works to my advantage in most cases although sometimes a quick touch up is all that’s required.

Dumfriesshire

"Been a trades person for 15 years now. Any need any painting or tiling done

This isn’t an advertisement site !!! Hahahaha"

Nowt wrong with services rendered and payment in kind... as long as both parties are comfortable with that

» Add a new message to this topic