FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Young couple + older man

Young couple + older man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It would be wonderful to find a young couple (20s-30s) who would like to involve a much older man (me, ideally!) into their sex lives, particularly if this is a tentative first step in opening themselves up to something new and needing patience... exchanging messages at first, speaking to both or just individually, and then with a view to a possible meet later on. No promises.

Very interested in finding the background to newer young couples and why they want to be here and what they hope to discover about sex and themselves...

Here's hoping.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

We all live in hope fella!

By *yronutMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Dream on!

I dreamed a dream... lol

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s very possible

By *arkside2698Man  over a year ago

luton

I bet OP's HD would make interesting viewing...

Quite frankly as everyone who signs up here agrees they are 18+ then those comments are just idiotic.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"It would be wonderful to find a young couple (20s-30s) who would like to involve a much older man (me, ideally!) into their sex lives, particularly if this is a tentative first step in opening themselves up to something new and needing patience... exchanging messages at first, speaking to both or just individually, and then with a view to a possible meet later on. No promises.

Very interested in finding the background to newer young couples and why they want to be here and what they hope to discover about sex and themselves...

Here's hoping.

Your status is unnerving, sounding bit nonce tbh!"

Absolutely no need whatsoever for THIS comment!

Also, this does not look like a profile advice thread.

"It would be wonderful to find a young couple (20s-30s) who would like to involve a much older man (me, ideally!) into their sex lives, particularly if this is a tentative first step in opening themselves up to something new and needing patience... exchanging messages at first, speaking to both or just individually, and then with a view to a possible meet later on. No promises.

Here's hoping.

Your status is unnerving, sounding bit nonce tbh!"

Accusations like that have innocent guys lives made hell. Even suicide. Think before you sit behind a computer screen and type nonsense

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

The OP didn't ask for a profile critique, so please don't.

Personally we prefer older single men. We find they hassle less, better lovers and happy to have friendship compared with younger guys. We do prefer younger couples tho so our age filters have to be set wide open shame fab doesn't allow for this distinction. Anyways good luck op there plenty of younger couples like an older man x

By *woyoungbunsCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We've done this a few times as a younger couple. It's been great fun

By *uuLuuWoman  over a year ago

Watford

Everyone can have a dream nothing wrong with yours though it might be hard to achieve as there has to be an attraction for all parties but you never know the odds for winning the lottery are long but people still win it.

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

"Personally we prefer older single men. We find they hassle less, better lovers and happy to have friendship compared with younger guys. We do prefer younger couples tho so our age filters have to be set wide open shame fab doesn't allow for this distinction. Anyways good luck op there plenty of younger couples like an older man x"

I am the older guy now, but as a young couple, we had a flat and a older guy lived upstairs, he used

to join us,

we had some great times, I did write about it in the forums,

YOUNG WIFE WITH OLDER GUY, honestly you young couples out there need to get on it, you don't

Know what you are missing

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Sounds like a perfect suggestion to me.

It can happen but don't go looking for it wait for them to contact you. I was contacted when I was 56 by a young couple (23 yr old female) not to far away he wanted me to play with his partner while he was in the room. first meet he was upstairs so we could get acquainted, she let me in and made a coffee, we sat on the sofa chatted a bit and then had some fun, next 6+ meets he was in the room watching tv while I had fun with his partner.

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

"It can happen but don't go looking for it wait for them to contact you. I was contacted when I was 56 by a young couple (23 yr old female) not to far away he wanted me to play with his partner while he was in the room. first meet he was upstairs so we could get acquainted, she let me in and made a coffee, we sat on the sofa chatted a bit and then had some fun, next 6+ meets he was in the room watching tv while I had fun with his partner."

Love that

I would like to thank Milk Tre, Clit.Eastwood, The Queen of Tarts for their comments which took things at face value rather than condemnatory/trolling which, I feel, says more about the poster than it does myself.

"Personally we prefer older single men. We find they hassle less, better lovers and happy to have friendship compared with younger guys. We do prefer younger couples tho so our age filters have to be set wide open shame fab doesn't allow for this distinction. Anyways good luck op there plenty of younger couples like an older man x"

"I am the older guy now, but as a young couple, we had a flat and a older guy lived upstairs, he used

to join us,

we had some great times, I did write about it in the forums,

YOUNG WIFE WITH OLDER GUY, honestly you young couples out there need to get on it, you don't

Know what you are missing "

I will have to seek it out.

Brilliant contribution to the forum. Thanks

I like the thought of a older male for the experience in many factors ect but clicking on the same wavelength is difficult with someone we would naturally look up to?

"I like the thought of a older male for the experience in many factors ect but clicking on the same wavelength is difficult with someone we would naturally look up to? "

I agree that's the hard part, no pun intended... it takes time to nurture a partnership and very few people are inclined to take that time. But I think establishing a wavelength could be done sooner. You just need to give it a go.

"I like the thought of a older male for the experience in many factors ect but clicking on the same wavelength is difficult with someone we would naturally look up to? "

I never expect anyone to look up to me we are all equals

Yes we are all equal, but out of respect for people who have more life experience, we wouldn't be able to help it.

"Yes we are all equal, but out of respect for people who have more life experience, we wouldn't be able to help it. "

That has a lovely undertone to it

Me and my ex were into older couples.

I think the OP misunderstands how much knowledge young couples have about sex, yes they way be interested in older males but rarely do they need their hands holding or patience!

By *a69xCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We are on the hunt for an older straight guy, in good shape with a full head of hair...ideally a bit of grey....apply within

» Add a new message to this topic