FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > London slut nightl

London slut nightl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uicyangel OP   Couple  over a year ago

Winchester

Hi All,

We are planning a naughty few days soon and would love to know if there are any well known bars or clubs where we could meet black guys for some naughty fun.

The scenario is that she is in a pub and she gets chatted up/seduced by a guy and takes him to the car to suck him/fuck him.

We have no idea how to make this happen! Can anyone help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iveshowcoupleCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We would love this. Always been a fantasy to walk into a bar dressed in something totally slutty, meet a few guys, get kissed, get groped and leave with them.

We will be keeping an eye on this topic.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"We would love this. Always been a fantasy to walk into a bar dressed in something totally slutty, meet a few guys, get kissed, get groped and leave with them.

We will be keeping an eye on this topic."

We’ve done this quite a few times in the last year or so . Almost to the word as you’ve put it , and it’s so much hotter than anything that is pre arranged or organised first .

Best bet is to go in separately , letting her sus out who’s likely to want fun , and sit back to enjoy watching it unfold . My wife always lets the guy know I’m around and when it’s time to take it back to the car or somewhere quiet , I tag along to watch .

By *iveshowcoupleCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"We would love this. Always been a fantasy to walk into a bar dressed in something totally slutty, meet a few guys, get kissed, get groped and leave with them.

We’ve done this quite a few times in the last year or so . Almost to the word as you’ve put it , and it’s so much hotter than anything that is pre arranged or organised first .

Best bet is to go in separately , letting her sus out who’s likely to want fun , and sit back to enjoy watching it unfold . My wife always lets the guy know I’m around and when it’s time to take it back to the car or somewhere quiet , I tag along to watch . "

We have done it at a local heavy metal bikers bar but the guys were way too polite. Lol

Wearing a leather micro mini, see thru top without a bra and heels was definitely noticed but the only person to approach was a girl. She at least was brave enough to approach and say she was jealous of my wifes tits.

There were a few good looking guys who would have welcome to do a helluva lot more than look at her tits but they didnt approach.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love to know if this is possible we are in London next weekend

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Best bet is to go in separately , letting her sus out who’s likely to want fun , and sit back to enjoy watching it unfold . My wife always lets the guy know I’m around and when it’s time to take it back to the car or somewhere quiet , I tag along to watch .

We have done it at a local heavy metal bikers bar but the guys were way too polite. Lol

Wearing a leather micro mini, see thru top without a bra and heels was definitely noticed but the only person to approach was a girl. She at least was brave enough to approach and say she was jealous of my wifes tits.

There were a few good looking guys who would have welcome to do a helluva lot more than look at her tits but they didnt approach. "

The first few times we went into the bars , nothing happened . A few looks , but no one approached . Then we got the idea that they knew from the off we were together so she would go in first and I’d come in after a couple of minutes . She would sit outside at a table Me inside with a view to her table . It’s never more than ten minutes before she’s approached doing it like this . And if it’s quiet , she may approach a likely looking guy .

By *ubFunHuntersCouple  over a year ago

dublin

... not quite

but when Mr got to the hotel he was told the bar was a bit too busy so they retired to the room and then the room number was text.

invited him him

Other mr opened door in underwear and mrs just strood across the room in ver hot underwear and kissed him

what a welcome

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kings in Barking on a Friday or Saturday night is brilliant for this,open till around 3 in the morning, African bar/restaurant, music is fantastic, filled to the rafters with gorgeous black guys, many happy memories from there.

» Add a new message to this topic