FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I know , not again.

I know , not again.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uilder506 OP   Man  over a year ago

bognor

Could someone please critique my profile .

Any helpful pointers would be useful.

And what sort of pics should I take? And yes I know no cock shots ...

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

An updated cock pic.

bognor

"An updated cock pic."

Really? Thought the majority of women didn’t like cock shots... new one next to a sky remote maybe? Lol

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 22/09/18 20:28:48]

Scunthorpe

Three things make me want to know more...

Good variety of photos

Humour / uniqueness

Positivity

I'm afraid yours is just "meh" at the moment.

Nita

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The 420 reference would put me off instantly. I can't stand the taste in my mouth from another mouth.

Scunthorpe

"The 420 reference would put me off instantly. I can't stand the taste in my mouth from another mouth."

I prefer to know in advance...so I can avoid them

Nita

By *ovediamondsCouple  over a year ago

Near Huntingdon

" Could someone please critique my profile .

Any helpful pointers would be useful.

And what sort of pics should I take? And yes I know no cock shots ...

Thanks in advance "

Your profile reads really well. All I would add is the kind of people you hope to meet (charismatic, energetic, have a thing for legs), maybe something a bit more personal like what you enjoy other than your sexual preferences since you're hoping for friendship too. Change the age range, especially the upper limit unless you're really OK with people up to 99. I think the oldest people we've had look at us is 78 but that's not attractive to us.

You can see your body from the photo, if you have a nice bum get someone to take a naked one from the back! Offer to send a face pic on receipt of the same. As much as people say "no cock shots" reality is most are interested in your appendage so one is fine, just don't send others in a message.

Our advice would be to get to clubs and talk to as many people as possible plus festivals in the summer so you get a wide friendship group & verifications as they go a long way on here. Good luck, it's depressing for single guys.

bognor

"Three things make me want to know more...

Good variety of photos

Humour / uniqueness

Positivity

I'm afraid yours is just "meh" at the moment.

Nita

Can you elaborate more?

"

bognor

"The 420 reference would put me off instantly. I can't stand the taste in my mouth from another mouth."

Yes I know that would put some people off but I’m an honest person, and if I had a meet I wouldn’t smoke it before or during unless the other did.

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The 420 reference would put me off instantly. I can't stand the taste in my mouth from another mouth.

Yes I know that would put some people off but I’m an honest person, and if I had a meet I wouldn’t smoke it before or during unless the other did.

Thank you "

Then there is no need to put it on your profile

Hi OP not a bad profile. Definitely some sexy pics needed, e.g. Open shirt, towel around your waste wet from a

shower them sort of things. Me personally not into cock pics..... maybe add bit of humour or even what tickles your fancy

Take out the bit about being shaven as it's just random

Other than that your doing ok.

Good luck

bognor

"The 420 reference would put me off instantly. I can't stand the taste in my mouth from another mouth.

Thank you

Fancy being my photographer ?

Then there is no need to put it on your profile

Hi OP not a bad profile. Definitely some sexy pics needed, e.g. Open shirt, towel around your waste wet from a

shower them sort of things. Me personally not into cock pics..... maybe add bit of humour or even what tickles your fancy

Take out the bit about being shaven as it's just random

Other than that your doing ok.

Good luck"

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"An updated cock pic.

Really? Thought the majority of women didn’t like cock shots... new one next to a sky remote maybe? Lol"

There's nothing wrong with a well taken picture of a good looking cock. Just because some vociferous women don't want to see cocks it doesn't mean all of us women don't! Anyway the best advice is post pics that you like and best represent who you are and what you like. Ask for advice here and you'll get a hundred different answers

» Add a new message to this topic