FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Worst meet you ever had?

Worst meet you ever had?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What went wrong/ can you laugh about it today?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He cum soon as his helmet touched the outside of my labia . He got off, smiled and got dressed.

He was showing no signs in leaving so I politely asked him to. He left on pleasant terms, so I thought!

As I was heading for a shower, I heard a noise downstairs. Scarred stiff I still want downstairs to check.

He came strolling down my hallway saying he thought he'd make us both coffee! .

He only let himself back into my property! . I had the kind of door which if unlocked can be opened from the outside.

I was stunned and immediately told him to leave or I'll call the police. He left but kept calling me, leaving threatening messages and voicemails telling me to watch my back and don't go walking down any alley ways!

Thank goodness I soon moved house! Never ever again have I accommodated. Back then was my first time on sites like this and I was totally naive.

By *r_Darcy40Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

2nd meet i had on here years and years ago. The lady came from Bradford nice lass. Inccident happend outside my house she interviened for some reason. I found out what happend. The neighbour was having a barnie with his wife. It was winter time freezing. She brought the wife in my house she stayed the night on my sofa. The woman from bradford flipped out went to her car for half an hour stayed back on mine then buggered off to bradford no sex either lol great true that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Drove from Liverpool to Blackburn to meet a couple. They looked hot as fuck in photos. Arrived at the house and was basically let into what looked like a crack den. Didn’t hang around. He got really aggressive when I said I was leaving.

» Add a new message to this topic