FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Muslim girls

Muslim girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icked life OP   Man  over a year ago

llanelli

Hi all whats everyone's thought on Muslim girls....I'd so love to chat to a Muslim girl find it so naughty x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you think Muslim girls don't go on naughty sites?

llanelli

Not at all all just saying I'd love to chat to a naughty muslim girl x

You asked what's everyone's thoughts on Muslim girls. What makes them different to others?

When you say 'naughty' do you mean you feel as though you've been told off?

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Do you have a preference for muslim girls or when you say muslim girls do you mean brown girls?

We are Britain Indian x

"Do you have a preference for muslim girls or when you say muslim girls do you mean brown girls?"

I assume he means women who wear Hijabs & Burkas. Forbidden fruit if you will.

These threads rarely go well.

"Hi all whats everyone's thought on Muslim girls....I'd so love to chat to a Muslim girl find it so naughty x"

You mean because her religious views would prohibit such things? That would be the same with anyone who has strong religious views?

OP, you started this thread and people are reacting. Anything to reply back?

llanelli

Sorry just been a bit busy....just mean how they dress just find them sexy did not mean anything bad about it x

"Hi all whats everyone's thought on Muslim girls....I'd so love to chat to a Muslim girl find it so naughty x"

So fucking naughty I love traditional hihab etc

Even more so cause they traditionally have strong rejections about even showing face etc. let along saddling up jumping on a big white cock!

Not my bag buglar

Gloucestershire

"Do you have a preference for muslim girls or when you say muslim girls do you mean brown girls?

These threads rarely go well."

They are not forbidden fruit, they are women too, with needs also. Also you gotta put in the effort also.

With muslim women, you gotta know how to approach them.

I would love to chat to and meet a Muslim girl. I see some gorgeous Asian girls

"Do you have a preference for muslim girls or when you say muslim girls do you mean brown girls?

They are not forbidden fruit, they are women too, with needs also. Also you gotta put in the effort also.

With muslim women, you gotta know how to approach them."

Pre marital sex is forbidden in Muslim culture - that's what I was alluding to.

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

London

The number of guys who want to see me in a hijab has quadrupled is

Gloucestershire

"I would love to chat to and meet a Muslim girl. I see some gorgeous Asian girls"

Then do it, why be afraid for?

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"Sorry just been a bit busy....just mean how they dress just find them sexy did not mean anything bad about it x"

It is a traditional form of arab dress.

It does not necessarily mean they are religious.

It's like a European travelling to the Middle East and a local person concluding you must be a Christian because you wear Christian clothes.

I personally would like someone to be interested in me for me not for what ever religion I am. Making religion a kink is just unplesent in my opinion.

Gloucestershire

"Sorry just been a bit busy....just mean how they dress just find them sexy did not mean anything bad about it x

It's like a European travelling to the Middle East and a local person concluding you must be a Christian because you wear Christian clothes."

I think these guys are digging the less is more approach, they are afriad of asking muslim women out or chatting to them, all I am saying is this there should be more british men doing this, chatting up muslim women or dating them. I say be daring, go for it. Find out it does not hurt, if you are a decent guy, they would like that more, also good providers, in more ways than one

Nothing like some racial profiling and making assumptions.

Having a particular faith, the level at which a person adheres to that faith and the ethnic appearance and dress of a person (because after all we are people, not objects) differs person to person.

You will find that devout Christians also believe that sex outside of marriage is a sin.

"I personally would like someone to be interested in me for me not for what ever religion I am. Making religion a kink is just unplesent in my opinion."

This

It’s not about seeking a kinky religious nuance or taboo practices. It’s about a connection with the person regardless of societal norms and supposed limitations.

Approach every woman with the right attitude and you can’t go far wrong.

Gloucestershire

"I personally would like someone to be interested in me for me not for what ever religion I am. Making religion a kink is just unplesent in my opinion.

This

It’s not about seeking a kinky religious nuance or taboo practices. It’s about a connection with the person regardless of societal norms and supposed limitations.

Approach every woman with the right attitude and you can’t go far wrong.

"

I think many people are afraid of muslims, gotta see behind the bullshit stereotypes, its about having the courage to go out there and just go for it.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"I would love to chat to and meet a Muslim girl. I see some gorgeous Asian girls"

Did you know that some Muslims aren’t Asian and some Asians aren’t Muslim?

You’re limiting your options if she needs to be Muslim AND Asian.

Lou x

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

They’re naughty and usually smooth.

While I appreciate and agree that people should be seen for people and not for their race or religion etc, there are many profiles and posts on here from people with one religion seeking out others from othe religions - the taboo

Does every one of them come in for scorn or criticsm or just certain sexes or certain relitions

By *picy2Couple  over a year ago

essex

"They’re naughty and usually smooth. "

I have a great pic you'd like

Give the guy a break, if he wants to lust after Muslim ladies then that’s his choice. No different to the thousands of women who state BBC only surely or those who state, no black or Asian. Just because he’s mentioned a religion rather than skin colour doesn’t make a blind bit of difference.

"The number of guys who want to see me in a hijab has quadrupled is "

just hijab?

"Give the guy a break, if he wants to lust after Muslim ladies then that’s his choice. No different to the thousands of women who state BBC only surely or those who state, no black or Asian. Just because he’s mentioned a religion rather than skin colour doesn’t make a blind bit of difference."

One of my friends is Muslim and he has never had bj off his wife so it's not that good if you enjoy oral, so I don't think they would be that naughty and as you lot know their isn't many on here anyway

Yeah I like the hijabis, never had one wear the hijabis in the bedroom but the ones I have fucked have all been dirty slags. We had fun. They all told me if their male family members found out about this especially me fucking a black? man, (both were Indonesian and Pakistani) at best send home to be married off early or at worst beaten.

They were short but fun. Would have been easier if I had my own place.

"I personally would like someone to be interested in me for me not for what ever religion I am. Making religion a kink is just unplesent in my opinion."

Sure same as you have feet, some one might like your feet. That is part of you. Same as there religion that is part of them. That person the fabric of that person is made up for more than physical appearances

Been a certin religion does not per say make them immediately good for a fuck. Other variables will come in to it. What if that person likes Muslims for there skin complexion. Added body, facial, features that are not common in a western lady that furthered makes the fact you like the said Muslim even more for been them, as they have something to offer that maybe not in your Western genetics. How much more likeing some one for who they are do you need to go?

By *andsome_Chef88Man  over a year ago

London

This is why you’ll guys never meet them in my opinion. You treat them like there objects or accomplishments. I’ve had 3 Muslim women off fab and I’ve never boasted or bragged about it and that’s what they adored about it. That I’ve treated them like I’d treat any other on this site. There naughty and kinky and have needs like any other woman. So dude look past the hijab and enjoy the world of swinging. You might find Muslim women thing a myth and enjoy a white woman more fun.

Anyway it’s your fantasy enjoy it. Nobody can change what you think. But if you want to get far with any Muslim women don’t objectify them as a accomplishment or mission. You won’t get far

By *omfilthMan  over a year ago

brockworth

Well this one got hijacked by the forum police didn’t it?!

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

North Wessex Downs

Snakes alive! Take a chill pill everyone!

"I would love to chat to and meet a Muslim girl. I see some gorgeous Asian girls

Then do it, why be afraid for?"

I chat to sever but only as friends not naughty friends. Would love to see some more Muslim girls on here

"Well this one got hijacked by the forum police didn’t it?!"

Lol too true.... I don't like these types of threads simply because people come out with crap and are too afraid to say what they realy think......trying not to offend. Take them off a public site and see what their views are then.....

By *lackitncoCouple  over a year ago

lichfield

Can open worms everywhere lol

"This is why you’ll guys never meet them in my opinion. You treat them like there objects or accomplishments. I’ve had 3 Muslim women off fab and I’ve never boasted or bragged about it"

until now

London

Not at all. Just pointing out. That’s totally different

Gloucestershire

"One of my friends is Muslim and he has never had bj off his wife so it's not that good if you enjoy oral, so I don't think they would be that naughty and as you lot know their isn't many on here anyway "

That is many women in general. Ask him does he go down on his wife

Gloucestershire

"This is why you’ll guys never meet them in my opinion. You treat them like there objects or accomplishments. I’ve had 3 Muslim women off fab and I’ve never boasted or bragged about it and that’s what they adored about it. That I’ve treated them like I’d treat any other on this site. There naughty and kinky and have needs like any other woman. So dude look past the hijab and enjoy the world of swinging. You might find Muslim women thing a myth and enjoy a white woman more fun.

Anyway it’s your fantasy enjoy it. Nobody can change what you think. But if you want to get far with any Muslim women don’t objectify them as a accomplishment or mission. You won’t get far"

#dropsthemic

By *riendly and hornyMan  over a year ago

Crewe

I'd like to fuck a Quaker

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"One of my friends is Muslim and he has never had bj off his wife so it's not that good if you enjoy oral, so I don't think they would be that naughty and as you lot know their isn't many on here anyway "

Wouldn’t be so sure of that, haha

By *oisisbackCouple  over a year ago

exeter

"Do you have a preference for muslim girls or when you say muslim girls do you mean brown girls?"

Because someone is Muslim they are automatically brown skinned ?

????

How does someone's religion matter??

Or do you mean there racial back round?? (Ie middle eastern ect)

Because there are white Muslim girls in UK???

I personally don't think the OP meant any offence by his post - just my opinion.

Anyway I had a brief fling with a muslim girl when we were both around 19. She used to wear shiny, sheer tights that drove me wild and encouraged me to stroke her legs in front of my then girlfriend.

Saddest part was she was beaten, harrased and disowned by her family. Amazing, strong independant woman though.

Anyway, I say fill your boots regardless of race/religion/ culture and have fun.

Gloucestershire

Because someone is Muslim they are automatically brown skinned ? "

Sorry such a stereotype, there are many muslims who are not brown skinned. But in the UK, that is the widely held view.

By *oatmythroatMan  over a year ago

crawley

God everyone is soo touchy. From what I gather OP gets turned on by girls in a traditional Muslim attire same as if he said he was turned on my a Christian in a habit or a Jew in a skull cap.

I only read half of the messages but I don’t think there are many Muslim girls on here to be fair ?????

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I’m from a Muslim background and I can see how Muslim women can be a turn on, from the attire, coming from a diffferent culture and idea of touching the so called forbidden fruit still turns me on

I don’t see anything wrong about this

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

North Wessex Downs

"I'd like to fuck a Quaker"

They like their oats

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I have a feeling a lot of people here seem to be confusing religion and race here. Muslims are religious, they're not a race of people....

I'm Muslim and I love race religion roleolay5

"I'm Muslim and I love race religion roleolay5"

Real muslim girls wouldn't be on sites plus they wouldn't just go around chatting to random men

"The number of guys who want to see me in a hijab has quadrupled is "

But your an Indian man

Op a Muslim women would probably incur harsh treatment for just talking to you ,and the consequences of doing more would be unthinkable,hell in Saudi Arabia they just been allowed to drive a car

"Op a Muslim women would probably incur harsh treatment for just talking to you ,and the consequences of doing more would be unthinkable,hell in Saudi Arabia they just been allowed to drive a car"

Uh oh.

"Yeah I like the hijabis, never had one wear the hijabis in the bedroom but the ones I have fucked have all been dirty slags. We had fun. They all told me if their male family members found out about this especially me fucking a black? man, (both were Indonesian and Pakistani) at best send home to be married off early or at worst beaten.

They were short but fun. Would have been easier if I had my own place."

They not muslim girls, they just slags

I love how everyone who's not a Muslim woman loves to talk about us as a monolith.

"Op a Muslim women would probably incur harsh treatment for just talking to you ,and the consequences of doing more would be unthinkable,hell in Saudi Arabia they just been allowed to drive a car

Uh oh."

that's how strict Muslim hierarchy is

"I love how everyone who's not a Muslim woman loves to talk about us as a monolith."

Your not a muslim

"I love how everyone who's not a Muslim woman loves to talk about us as a monolith.

Your not a muslim "

Sorry you don't define who I am. And stay away from harassing me by private message.

By *earboynottinghamMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"You asked what's everyone's thoughts on Muslim girls. What makes them different to others?"

Erm maybe the fact that they're muslims

We're all different in some way though, why the odd suspicious tone in the reply?

I'd say a lot of non Muslim men (and women) of various ethnicities are probably fairly curious about muslim women in the same way that any other race or culture fantasises about another!

"I love how everyone who's not a Muslim woman loves to talk about us as a monolith."
are u apillar of virtue

By *earboynottinghamMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hmmm I wonder if fabswingers is haram?

With muslim women, you gotta know how to approach them.

Pre marital sex is forbidden in Muslim culture - that's what I was alluding to."

As it is in Christian culture you mean?

No matter what religion or creed.... everyone has the potential for skeletons in their closet

London

"No matter what religion or creed.... everyone has the potential for skeletons in their closet "

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I love how everyone who's not a Muslim woman loves to talk about us as a monolith.

Your not a muslim "

What's that supposed to mean??

I met one of my favourite friends from here who is a stunning Muslim girl, we are on each others Facebook etc and she was always ridiculously popular on here so don't be thinking Muslim men and women don't use these sites

"I met one of my favourite friends from here who is a stunning Muslim girl, we are on each others Facebook etc and she was always ridiculously popular on here so don't be thinking Muslim men and women don't use these sites "

What's her name? Lol

How would one know if a lady is Muslim?? Not all Muslim ladies wear a head covering.

Must be the excitement of what is considered forbidden fruit.

From personal experience I have had the pleasure of meeting two Muslim ladies (see Public Relations)

Interestingly one of them would only allow me to strip her naked and suck her breast, labia and tongue fuck her but penetration was totally out of bounds!

Your not a muslim

Sorry you don't define who I am. And stay away from harassing me by private message."

Hahaha dream on

Your not a muslim

What's that supposed to mean?? "

Your old enough to figure it out yourself

I particularly find Asian ( as in Pakistani/ Indian ) girls incredibly hot..... physically they are gorgeous to me and I suppose 5e element of being kept at arms length my 99% probally adds to it.

How do you approach them?

"Sorry just been a bit busy....just mean how they dress just find them sexy did not mean anything bad about it x

It's like a European travelling to the Middle East and a local person concluding you must be a Christian because you wear Christian clothes."

What are Christian clothes?

[Removed by poster at 01/01/19 08:41:54]

"How do you approach them?"

Carefully from behind....they have sharp teeth and claws and will bite and scratch.lol

With muslim women, you gotta know how to approach them."

Sorry my how do approach them question was in response to the above

Your not a muslim

Your old enough to figure it out yourself "

There’s always drama when it comes to a thread like this.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Your not a muslim

Your old enough to figure it out yourself

There’s always drama when it comes to a thread like this.

"

She's lost me. The lady in question said she's a Muslim, I actually don't see how she isn't and take her word for it. Really don't have a clue why someone would say she isn't. Pfft! What the hell, and the age thing! smdh!

"Whats love got to do with it"

It's not just Muslim girls it's all Asian girls that turn me on.

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

One her we have needs too. It’s a culture thing we need to keep a low profile as the word can get around quickly. Can cause big problems for us within families. So trust plays a big part.

"One her we have needs too. It’s a culture thing we need to keep a low profile as the word can get around quickly. Can cause big problems for us within families. So trust plays a big part. "

So I have noticed

By *rzambiqueMan  over a year ago

Edmonton

"One her we have needs too. It’s a culture thing we need to keep a low profile as the word can get around quickly. Can cause big problems for us within families. So trust plays a big part. "

That's is very true esp within the asian communities

By *heshireguy69Man  over a year ago

saddleworth

Love Asian women, very alluring. Got loads on my hotlist.

By *edsguyMan  over a year ago

south of Bedford

They Mecca me hot

[Removed by poster at 02/01/19 01:18:12]

By *orkiecplCouple  over a year ago

York

If an unmarried Muslim women is caught on here by her family she will be in massive amount of trouble ( forced marriage, or even honour killing) and if a married women is caught cheating on here or in general the consequences are unthinkable ( been stone to death and a few other horrific forms of torture and been killed ) these and other less extreme consequences would be the reason not many Muslim women on here

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

London

The thing to know is discretion is important. Both ways.

"Do you think Muslim girls don't go on naughty sites?"

We know they do. Met a gorgeous cpl a fee weeks ago.

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

Muslim girls are the same as any other girl, can be white, black, fat, thin, dark hair light hair

deptford London

Muslims are not just Asian

"I would love to chat to and meet a Muslim girl. I see some gorgeous Asian girls

Muslims are not just Asian"

Wel said.

Im keen on Hijab Niqabi girls or Simply Desi Brown women....their gorgeous.....i love the idea xxx

Where are you all?

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Op -Why on earth would someones relifion stop them from exploring their sexuality. After all it's not like the Catholic Church is quite as white as their vestments now is it?

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

They are the bomb...

This I agree with. One of the hottest fuck buddies I have is a Muslim girl. Her religion is irrelevant to me. She is sexy, knows exactly what she wants and requires 100% discretion because of the restrictions in her culture.

To me, she is a sexy young lady with the sexual needs that all humans have.

To refer back to the original post, I wasn’t particularly curious to seek out Muslim girls or wonder what they wore under their Abaya/ Hijab, but when she first turned up wearing just that with nothing underneath except the most amazing sexy underwear, it did make me wonder just what is hiding underneath the Abayas / Hijabs of the other ladies I see in the street.

It is a nice thought, but its like us saying - we like to meet younger women / men etc - there are lots around, but they are scared to say anything for fear of reprisals and trollers

You find talking to a Muslim naughty? .

I was in college with a girl who at the time I thought was pretty fit. Did I do anything? No, my stupid mates put a stupid thought in my head. Idiots.

"Hi all whats everyone's thought on Muslim girls....I'd so love to chat to a Muslim girl find it so naughty x

I was in college with a girl who at the time I thought was pretty fit. Did I do anything? No, my stupid mates put a stupid thought in my head. Idiots. "

Good point - I went through same

"Hi all whats everyone's thought on Muslim girls....I'd so love to chat to a Muslim girl find it so naughty x

I was in college with a girl who at the time I thought was pretty fit. Did I do anything? No, my stupid mates put a stupid thought in my head. Idiots.

Good point - I went through same "

Peer pressure is a bitch ain’t it? Ask me how many of them I still see....zero thank goodness.

I wish I had my own way of thinking earlier than I did.

"One her we have needs too. It’s a culture thing we need to keep a low profile as the word can get around quickly. Can cause big problems for us within families. So trust plays a big part.

This I agree with. One of the hottest fuck buddies I have is a Muslim girl. Her religion is irrelevant to me. She is sexy, knows exactly what she wants and requires 100% discretion because of the restrictions in her culture.

To me, she is a sexy young lady with the sexual needs that all humans have.

To refer back to the original post, I wasn’t particularly curious to seek out Muslim girls or wonder what they wore under their Abaya/ Hijab, but when she first turned up wearing just that with nothing underneath except the most amazing sexy underwear, it did make me wonder just what is hiding underneath the Abayas / Hijabs of the other ladies I see in the street. "

I often get curious as well but for different reasons

There's the odd lady I've seen in Scunthorpe who I've thought was very beautiful

I have fucked one

"I'd like to fuck a Quaker"

You would certainly get your oats

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"They are the bomb... "

Is that from the department of the fucking inappropriate by any chance?

Because someone is Muslim they are automatically brown skinned ? "

Most of the world's population are so it's a good general description

deptford London

i love Christian women

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I personally don't think the OP meant any offence by his post - just my opinion.

Anyway I had a brief fling with a muslim girl when we were both around 19. She used to wear shiny, sheer tights that drove me wild and encouraged me to stroke her legs in front of my then girlfriend.

Saddest part was she was beaten, harrased and disowned by her family. Amazing, strong independant woman though.

Anyway, I say fill your boots regardless of race/religion/ culture and have fun."

I hope your fun didn't contribute to her abuse.

By *aughtycouple1008Couple  over a year ago

west london

I love all women

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Fetishising religion now.

I think the OP hasn't explained his attraction to Muslim women and why very well, which has turned into a criticism and over analysis of him. We all have different attractions e.g shape of women, colour, sexual interests, men/women in uniform, master/sub etc.

Have fun everyone

By *ion King80Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

they are same as any other women...just once they are naked they get very kinky...i guess its more kinky side of it which is attractive ...and me being muslim i know what u guys are on about...that feeling of having forbidden fruit xx

Depends what type of muslim girls. Muslims can be in any race.

Then again after the racism we've seen after the finals im not surprised that there are people out there who cant diffrintiate a race due to sheer arrogance.

By *ams12345Man  over a year ago

london

Looool Don’t think anyone on this site is concerned with god

By *oy man 2Man  over a year ago

g

"Looool Don’t think anyone on this site is concerned with god"

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

Sex has no religion, right?

By *ion King80Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

hijabi muslim sluts are so kinky and dirty ..pm for pics and chat

"Sex has no religion, right?"

I think , wearing hijab doesn't mean the woman is religious but I can understand the kink for the outfit eg nuns or a nurse etc

"hijabi muslim sluts are so kinky and dirty ..pm for pics and chat"

Just checked , most pics on your profile are stolen from desi porn sites and some of them are nearly 15 yr old pics. Lol

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

"hijabi muslim sluts are so kinky and dirty ..pm for pics and chat

Just checked , most pics on your profile are stolen from desi porn sites and some of them are nearly 15 yr old pics. Lol

"

BOOM !!!!!

By *olly_AmberTV/TS  over a year ago

Live Sussex, Work London

I’m sorry someone’s religion important. If they are on here and you are on here it’s likely you have similar interests

By *ittyndCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham/London

Hiya x I’m Muslim .. what do you want to chat about? X

By *uzboxCouple  over a year ago

Northwich

BOOM !!!!! "

A couple of trys to bump a couple of similar threads, make your own minds up

By *r99mr99Man  over a year ago

Ealing

I don't see what soemobes religion has to do with anything. It doesn't define a person.

If you want to demean and fetishize sor ones lived experience then you're a douche that doesn't really understand what an ipen minded community and lifestyle really entails.

"

Oh dear not good

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

"

Ohhhhh busted!

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"

I'm more disgusted by his status...I wouldn't fuck him if I were a Muslim woman. Ewww!

I'm more disgusted by his status...I wouldn't fuck him if I were a Muslim woman. Ewww!"

I wouldn’t fuck him full stop.

Any couple intresred turkish muslim cock. Who is like my cock

Did you know that some Muslims aren’t Asian and some Asians aren’t Muslim?

You’re limiting your options if she needs to be Muslim AND Asian.

Lou x "

Spot on!

By *oyandJulieMan  over a year ago

blackburn

I've been with a Muslim girl from this site twice. One was a 3some and the next was dogging. She dressed Western but still practiced her faith

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"I've been with a Muslim girl from this site twice. One was a 3some and the next was dogging. She dressed Western but still practiced her faith "

She couldn’t have been a good Muslim girl …..

"I've been with a Muslim girl from this site twice. One was a 3some and the next was dogging. She dressed Western but still practiced her faith

She couldn’t have been a good Muslim girl ….."

Not sure if dogging is mentioned in the Koran?!

» Add a new message to this topic