FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mrs being hairdresser

Mrs being hairdresser

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My mrs is a qualified hairdresser and does mobile and house calls at ours, I came home from work to find her cutting some guys hair in the utility room and it’s fair to say he was a good looking guy and my Mrs is there stood in a denim skirt and white vest top trimming away now it gave me instant hard cock so I don’t know what he was like any of u lot seen ur Mrs like this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rEyeSpyMan  over a year ago

Nearby

Can I book a hair cut please?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Has my husband seen me in a denim skirt and a white strappy top? Yes

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Wonder if hairdressers purposely press themselves against clients..

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Has my husband seen me in a denim skirt and a white strappy top? Yes"

+ Have you got hard while watching a persons hair being cut...

currently working on that -just a little North of flacid is as far as I got to date

"Wonder if hairdressers purposely press themselves against clients.. "

They don’t.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Will beg to differ..

By *ooliganMan  over a year ago

Preston

Was he polishing his glasses underneath the cape?

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Slightly off thread but I have a theory that most hairdressers are very horny. I put it down to them all reading Cosmo over the years between clients.

I’ve been lucky enough to date two over the years, both were incredible and agreed with my theory.

"Has my husband seen me in a denim skirt and a white strappy top? Yes"
Ha but did you give him a hardon while you scalped a neighbours head?

A couple I used to see, the wife was a hairdresser. She wore a long overcoat.....

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

There used to be a topless barbers down here many moons ago.

"Slightly off thread but I have a theory that most hairdressers are very horny. I put it down to them all reading Cosmo over the years between clients.

I’ve been lucky enough to date two over the years, both were incredible and agreed with my theory."

Oh lord

"Slightly off thread but I have a theory that most hairdressers are very horny. I put it down to them all reading Cosmo over the years between clients.

I’ve been lucky enough to date two over the years, both were incredible and agreed with my theory."

And the other women you've been with were what exactly -just going through the motions?

Maldon

I’ve been lucky enough to date two over the years, both were incredible and agreed with my theory.

And the other women you've been with were what exactly -just going through the motions?"

With a few notable exceptions- yes.

And the other women you've been with were what exactly -just going through the motions?

With a few notable exceptions- yes. "

Oh I see -and your sample size was so yay large that there could be no room for error in your statistics I take it?

By *ooliganMan  over a year ago

Preston

I went to a topless hairdressers once... I learnt that I don't suit a very, very short fringe.

Maldon

Oh I see -and your sample size was so yay large that there could be no room for error in your statistics I take it?"

No room at all. In fact my theory is backed up by data gathered by Sydney University

Oh I see -and your sample size was so yay large that there could be no room for error in your statistics I take it?

No room at all. In fact my theory is backed up by data gathered by Sydney University "

Ah well -case proved then -their research is beyond question around here.

sons wife is hairdresser n got 38 tits they must brush agains clients and she always wears low tops

"sons wife is hairdresser n got 38 tits they must brush agains clients and she always wears low tops"

Ew

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

"sons wife is hairdresser n got 38 tits they must brush agains clients and she always wears low tops"

She's got 38 breasts? Is she an alien?

lol meant 38ff

Preston

"lol meant 38ff"

Well as 38 is the size of her rib cage and FF is the cup size in relation to her rib cage they're hardly ginormous. Mine are bigger! And I manage to stand next to people without touching them with my boobs.

"lol meant 38ff

Well as 38 is the size of her rib cage and FF is the cup size in relation to her rib cage they're hardly ginormous. Mine are bigger! And I manage to stand next to people without touching them with my boobs.

"

You also aren’t a figment of his imagination

Preston

"lol meant 38ff

You also aren’t a figment of his imagination "

Bahahaha this is true. Although I might as well be because I'm not cutting his hair!

» Add a new message to this topic